WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan

WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan

Post by Guest »

I love him and his girlfriend Lindsey. They make really interesting vlogs. To me it seems like they have found the perfect balance between and having a life. :P It'll be interesting to see if they keep on vlogging when Danny has to go back on tour.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan

Post by 1million »

They're both really likeable and super sweet people

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

I've only seen one of his videos, I keep meaning to watch more.
I just wanted to say that I was super excited to see a thread for him. I <3 Danny!

Post by Guest »

NerdOut wrote:I've only seen one of his videos, I keep meaning to watch more.
I just wanted to say that I was super excited to see a thread for him. I <3 Danny!
Yes, I thought it would be better to discuss Danny in a separate thread rather than going off topic in the CTFxC thread.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

Their BF tag and GF tag videos were really cute lol

YumiYoko
Learner
Learner

Post by YumiYoko »

I watch them sometimes when I want background noise.
They aren't entertaining to me.

MsObserver
Learner
Learner

Post by MsObserver »

I didnt even know Danny had a Youtube/Vlog Link?

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

i love danny and lindsey!
danny was always my favorite member of wtk. jeeze i remember them from when they basically first came out.
so crazy how far they have come.
i met danny at warped 2 years ago and he was so incredibly nice!
i think its really cool that he's vlogging now and it seems like him and lindsey just really enjoy it!

i hope danny continues to vlog while on tour because then its like seeing it from 2 different perspectives if charles is able to go on the next tour. haven't watched ctfxc in a while so i have no idea if he's doing any shows or anything any time soon.

also random but i don't know if any of you saw this but travis tweeted that he wanted to start doing vlogs and then hunter's girlfriend got all pissed out about it.
i don't get why it matters to her at all if travis vlogs because its not like they're dating. i just found that so strange..
formerly known as ashhbby

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

Anyone know how long they have been together? I think it's been a while right?

noo_tro
Debater
Debater

Post by noo_tro »

Love these two. I'm not sure how long they have been dating but for some reason it feels relatively new.
I'm in it for the lols.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

kalinxo wrote:Anyone know how long they have been together? I think it's been a while right?
I've heard they've been together since high school but I don't know. I do know that they went to high school together, I think Danny has mentioned that before.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Danny and Lindsey seem like good people.. but does anyone else think they're trying to get someone to send Lindsey new sunglasses to the PO box? They said she lost them at the store yesterday..they talked about how much she loved them and made sure to say the brand a few times.. Then Danny said "if you find them.. send them to this address" and put the PO box address on the screen. Now she brought them up again and mentioned the exact name of the glasses at least twice. (IVI Dusky $160!) They're pretty pricy, IMO. Seems fishy but I hope I'm wrong. Surely they wouldn't be hinting for expensive gifts so early and obviously. :?

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

mediocre_friend wrote:Danny and Lindsey seem like good people.. but does anyone else think they're trying to get someone to send Lindsey new sunglasses to the PO box? They said she lost them at the store yesterday..they talked about how much she loved them and made sure to say the brand a few times.. Then Danny said "if you find them.. send them to this address" and put the PO box address on the screen. Now she brought them up again and mentioned the exact name of the glasses at least twice. (IVI Dusky $160!) They're pretty pricy, IMO. Seems fishy but I hope I'm wrong. Surely they wouldn't be hinting for expensive gifts so early and obviously. :?
I, too, find them to be good, down to earth people. I like that they seem to have the same calm, good-natured energy. Neither of them are going overboard to get attention or be obnoxious. They just seem like cool people.

Re: the sunglasses: I never got the feeling they were asking for sunglasses in a calculating way. I thought Danny was joking when he mentioned the PO box. And when Lindsey mentioned them again, I got the feeling losing them still bothered her and she felt self-conscious wearing the other pair.

I'll be disappointed in them if, in the near future, they're filming themselves thanking whomever for sending a free pair and it turns out it was a premeditated thing.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

I don't think that was their intention, but it's a possibility someone will send them. I don't think D & L are entirely aware of how crazy (obsessed? generous? Idk) people on the internet can be. Rookie mistake.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

yeah i doubt that they would do that.
i just thought that he was joking about the glasses or if in some crazy way someone actually found them to send them,
and when she mentioned them i thought she was just saying that because she misses them.
i'd be pissed if i lost my sunglasses too lol.
formerly known as ashhbby

Hayleymaine
Learner
Learner

Post by Hayleymaine »

Yeah I definitely think he was joking when he asked about the glasses.

And yeah, I'd be pissed too if I'd lost my sunglasses lol.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Maybe I just watch too many shitty youtubers and I've become cynical. :D

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Did anyone else heave just a little bit when Lindsey showed her lip tattoo?

I can't even imagine how much it would hurt to get one on the inside of your mouth.

I'm starting to get the feeling she's the kind of girl who has a freaky side. Not that having a freaky side would be a bad thing. It's just interesting to watch new vloggers and have assumptions about the kind of people they are and then, as you watch more, you learn there's more to them than you expected.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

I wouldn't look too far into it. She's got a great sense of humour and can be really sarcastic..and that tattoo is just indicative of that. Nothing more to me.

Those inner lip tattoos barely last a year by the way

Shockingly most claim they don't hurt if you look it up online. I've even had a needle in my neck and in my lower eyelid. Hurt like a 2/10 on a scale with 10 being the worst

noo_tro
Debater
Debater

Post by noo_tro »

Really like these two, they seem like sweet people. Fun loving but not too immature. I find lindsey very likeable, and I feel like they are both genuine and not trying so much to act like someone else on camera, which is the vibe i get from other vloggers sometimes. Its understandable though, with a camera in your face obviously you want your best self to be portrayed.
However I think it's very strange that they have merch already, they could have waited until they had a bigger fan base.
I'm in it for the lols.

Return to “Others Related to Charles”