Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Valentina Guerrero

Post by SporaticFanatic »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Geedot wrote:
space_cadet wrote:
Honestly, I would not be surprised if Danny moved to LA after the tour is over. He moved to Orlando after Lindsey kicked him out...now I can totally see him ditching Valentina/Carter to start over once again.
Nah, I can't see that happening. He had to move out of Lindsey's after the break up because it was her place and why not Orlando. Now he has no reason to move and I doubt he'd want to spend the money. I feel that one of the many reasons he kicked Valentina out was over money; he didn't want to carry her financially.
He had it so easy with Lindsey. She owned her own house and all he had to do was pitch in with utility bills and grocery bills. The shock of paying rent musta hit him hard.
Umm, but he's more than likely paying Valentina's rent now too. It's the LEAST he could do...and probably part of child support. She hasn't worked in at least a year and her job didn't seem high-paying. I'm sure she has little to no savings.

Danny's not saving ANY $$$$ by breaking up with Valentina. I'm sure it's actually quite expensive for him.
Why in the world would he be paying her rent? He would pay X amount in child support. She can do what she wants with that money whether it goes towards her rent, utilities, diapers, food, gas, makeup, weekly Disney trips, whatever. I don't understand why everyone automatically assumes that he's not supporting his kid or that he somehow owes Valentina anything. They weren't married and were in fact together for a very short amount of time. These are probably the same people who thought Lindsey should have given her house and dog to Danny when she broke up with him because she was "just given" the house anyway.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Doesn’t every baby use their hands to pound surfaces? She’s obsessed with him drumming. It’s getting really old really fast.

ohdangitsjenni
Learner
Learner

Post by ohdangitsjenni »

beachy wrote:Doesn’t every baby use their hands to pound surfaces? She’s obsessed with him drumming. It’s getting really old really fast.
but daddy is a drummer...he must have inherited daddy's talent :roll:

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Who here thinks Danny and Valentina still hook up from time to time?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

I think Valentina thinks way too highly of Danny. She’s still mentioning him all the time, constantly tagging him in her insta stories.

Girl. He doesn’t want to be with you. She may think staying together as a family is whats best for carter but at the end of the day, he chose to dump her. I hope she can move on to someone better.

pizzapie
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzapie »

Of course shes does..don't cha know Danny is like a super famous dummer !?!? she even left Arizona just to be with Danny...

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

when he gets a new "serious" gf shes gonna have a very hard reality check lol

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Even though Valentina was kind of dumb to move across the country and fell too hard for comittment-phobe Danny, had a baby right away, and still can't really get over this skeeze, can we all at least agree that Valentina is like a 10 in personality and looks compared to Danny? If he got a haircut and cut off that disgusting mop, maybe he'd look better. I can't stand the "rockstar" long hair... this isn't the 90s anymore.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Carter is officially 1 years old.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

She complained that people were late and didn’t even show to carter’s bday. Just be happy with who came. It’s a one year old’s party. It’s not your wedding.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

i dont even get having people other than family at a 1 year old's birthday...the kid aint gonna remember, who wants to sit around watching a baby stare blankly at everyone for 2 hours.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Yeah I have to agree. It's fun to remember and take cute pictures, but when I was growing up in the 90s my brother's first birthday was just him in a high chair, my parents and older sister and I, and a cake. No big crazy shenanigans!

But people these days love to celebrate every little thing. We used to just have 5th, 8th, and high school graduation but now they have them at every grade!? Just let the kids out to enjoy summer. In the words of Mr. Incredible "we keep coming up with new ways to celebrate mediocrity".

My family friend had a gender reveal AND a baby shower. Why not just have one party? I get that's its fun but she had people bring baby gifts to both parties. It just seemed kind of greedy. Her kid isn't even cute tbh.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

I definitely feel like she has hope that they'll get back together again. The way she talks about Danny & the way she is around him feels just gives me those vibes. She's genuinely not a bad person & deserves someone better =/
:horny: :halo:

Post by Guest »

I get the feeling that Danny has totally let Valentina and Carter down. I wonder if Danny will realize his mistake when Valentina moves away from Orlando.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Where the EFF is Danny? Valentina is sending Carter to full-time daycare, but where is Danny? He's not touring (that I know of), so why can't he babysit during the day? CARTER IS HIS KID TOO!

I really thought Danny would step up a bit more, but it does seem like he's abandoned his child and isn't providing any financial support—which he's legally obligated to do! Maybe WTK members (other than Travis) make NO $$$$$.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

ewokfan11 wrote:Where the EFF is Danny? Valentina is sending Carter to full-time daycare, but where is Danny? He's not touring (that I know of), so why can't he babysit during the day? CARTER IS HIS KID TOO!

I really thought Danny would step up a bit more, but it does seem like he's abandoned his child and isn't providing any financial support—which he's legally obligated to do! Maybe WTK members (other than Travis) make NO $$$$$.
And you know what the messed up thing is? If he does come back, it'll be this whole sad excuse of "ohhh life was just hard and stressful" that a lot of guys that say they're going to coparent do.

You brought a life into this world you better own TF up to it. Valentina is working overtime in life and it shouldn't be 100% her responsibility. And I really hope she doesn't just settle for anyone that'll accept her like she said a few vlogs back. That next guy (or gal) better actually pay attention and care.

I am happy she's getting brand deals though. Babies and childcare are expensive.

Dotan
Learner
Learner

Post by Dotan »

Is this really their idea of co-parenting? Showing up every now and again as a dad isn't co-parenting, it's being a shitty father.

Co-parenting should be 50/50. There is no reason Danny shouldn't have Carter overnight when he ins't touring(which is most of the time). It may cramp his bachelor lifestyle he seems to love but he needs to suck it up and step up for the sake of his son.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

I remember when the breakup first happened he said he'd "film whenever he's with Carter"
That explains why he's only put up one video since the breakup. Poor Carter probably really doesn't see him a lot. :| Unless Danny has a normal job now that we don't know about, there's no reason why he shouldn't be taking care of him. Also he BETTER be paying child support
:horny: :halo:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

bloopz wrote:I remember when the breakup first happened he said he'd "film whenever he's with Carter"
That explains why he's only put up one video since the breakup.
I think Danny quit vlogging because he doesn't want people to see what he's up to because he knows he fucked up. I'm sure he's dating a string of women—like before Valentina—so he would look like a crappy father for ditching his son to be single. Valentina does make it sound as though she doesn't see Danny very often. When he's not on tour I don't see why Danny can't take care of him 50 percent of the time. Maybe Valentina doesn't want him to??

Danny seems like a selfish prick.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

He cant even take care of his own dog let alone a kid. She is to blame as she knew he wont wear protection. What dumb people. Btw buy your kid some shoes!

Return to “Others Related to Charles”