WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan~Part 2

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Re: WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan~Part 2

Post by SBC1990 »

SporaticFanatic wrote:
gatorade wrote:i thjnk he doesnt show her on the vlog bc he doesnt want people thinking theyre back together or something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
True, his fans/viewers are annoying like that. But Valentina shows him in her vlogs, so we know they're together a bit still with Carter. You can just tell that a woman is with him/Carter at times in his vlogs, and I really don't believe it's a new girlfriend/hookup like some do. (I don't understand how people think he's a gross, creepy loser but also a serial dating man-ho. If he's that bad then how would he find a line of girls wanting him? He would be lucky to find one, and who knows what his social life is now. He seemed to drop all his friends when Valentina moved in.)
I wouldn't be surprised if they still hook up from time to time or still together but not vlogging it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

SporaticFanatic wrote:
gatorade wrote:i thjnk he doesnt show her on the vlog bc he doesnt want people thinking theyre back together or something

True, his fans/viewers are annoying like that. But Valentina shows him in her vlogs, so we know they're together a bit still with Carter. You can just tell that a woman is with him/Carter at times in his vlogs, and I really don't believe it's a new girlfriend/hookup like some do. (I don't understand how people think he's a gross, creepy loser but also a serial dating man-ho. If he's that bad then how would he find a line of girls wanting him? He would be lucky to find one, and who knows what his social life is now. He seemed to drop all his friends when Valentina moved in.)
I wouldn't be surprised if they still hook up from time to time or still together but not vlogging it.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

SporaticFanatic wrote:

Post by Guest »

When Valentina left Carter with Danny's Mom because daycare was closed (it was a Saturday) and Danny was working. Where was Danny working, does he have a job beside the band?

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cw29 »

Just an observation, but right after he filed the police report, he mentioned he was "going to talk to the apartment complex that his car was parked at" to file a report with them. Wonder if he stayed with Valentina (or another girl) at an apartment that's not his when he got his car broken into.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

He is such a loser and dumb. Leaves valuables like that in his car then is so sad and upset that they are gone. What do you think? He obviously doesnt respect or value things he has. He cant commit to anthing. Not his poor dog or son. Buddy is with his parents and his son sees him on occasion it seems. Why cant he even buy the kid some shoes and shorts. The kid is one and is mostly in a onesie that he likely got from a viewer. No shoes ever. What a total loser. If Val were smart she would go back to Arizona and start again. She shoild find herself a real man, not this oser.

No warped tour for them anymore. Likely their biggest source of income. Douche bag will have to either work some real jobs or find a rich woman to support his lazy ass.

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

does disney world invite them to the park, or they just saying "thank you" for no reason...?

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I can't believe he moved in with Valentina. Did he lose his apartment? He must be having some financial problems. He says they are "best friends" - what the FUCK does that mean? I don't think I'd want Danny back after all the shit he seems to have put her through. :roll: :roll: :roll:

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

Post by SporaticFanatic »

He always has to have the big announcements on his channel. I wonder if he will vlog more again or let Valentina keep her thing with Carter.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

so hes living with his ex but theyre not dating again?? SURE JAN.
:? :? poor carter is gonna be messed up if they continue doing this on and off for his childhood.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

space_cadet wrote:I can't believe he moved in with Valentina. Did he lose his apartment? He must be having some financial problems. He says they are "best friends" - what the FUCK does that mean? I don't think I'd want Danny back after all the shit he seems to have put her through. :roll: :roll: :roll:
It means they are still very good friends which has shown in the recent videos where they been together, I say good for them, it's also good for Carter. Not everyone hates each other after they break up ;)

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Dixen wrote:
space_cadet wrote:I can't believe he moved in with Valentina. Did he lose his apartment? He must be having some financial problems. He says they are "best friends" - what the FUCK does that mean? I don't think I'd want Danny back after all the shit he seems to have put her through. :roll: :roll: :roll:
It means they are still very good friends which has shown in the recent videos where they been together, I say good for them, it's also good for Carter. Not everyone hates each other after they break up ;)
But they also don't LIVE together. That's messed up.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

space_cadet wrote:
Dixen wrote:
I know right?? And they're gonna have to date someone at some point, hows that gonna work? "come over to mine and my exes place" :rofl:

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

Post by janeythesparkler »

urtrash wrote:
space_cadet wrote:
Dixen wrote:
I know right?? And they're gonna have to date someone at some point, hows that gonna work? "come over to mine and my exes place" :rofl:
Or imagine being Carter at age 6 and having Daddy move out cause he wants to go live with another woman. I don't think he would be able to understand that his mom and dad aren't romantically involved at that age and it's going to be very hard to explain.

Post by Guest »

I'm guessing that they are a couple again. But Danny being the selfish tool that he is will want to keep it chill. He's not willing to commit to Valentina and she's a doormat. Why did he have to announce it on his channel first? :fit: Valentina needs to grow a backbone.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

Give me a break. Danny has no money. Wtk is dead and they r doing things without he and charles. He is cheap and can save money moving in. She is working and he is lazing around. She things they r back but she will soon find out. He will find a girl with money. There is only twp bedrooms so of course they r having sex. Ugh on that. She needs to move on but is naive. I guess he might have been giving her some money but really cant afford it. Likely put his stuff in storage for quick move out later. Losers. Poor kid.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

His blog today says 92 comments but none are their.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

space_cadet wrote:
Dixen wrote:
They do now and they are looking for a house outside of Orlando ;)

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

What no winterpark like Travis? The loser will likely buy in some cheap sub division. What a life. He needs to sell his back to the future drum kit. That should help with the rental van.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

Post by SporaticFanatic »

Danny has wanted a house since he moved into his apartment. He just didn't know where he wanted to buy it. I will laugh if they end up back in Bradenton. Lindsey finally moved out of town, so he can move back in. They should still have 5-6 months left on the lease right now to decide. Oh, and Valentina said they can't have Buddy now with her lease but will probably have him again in the future? It will be a year or more since Danny had him at that point. I'm sure Buddy prefers the nice house with the yard and pool and chill old people who dote on him, but it still makes me angry.

Return to “Others Related to Charles”