WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan~Part 2

raerae
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan~Part 2

Post by raerae »

Dixen wrote:I wonder where Val is going to live and if she already moved out or?
She said in her vlog that she got an apartment & moved out already.

Ct2632
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ct2632 »

I really do feel sorry for Valentina. She made a huge decision in leaving her home and family to move to FL. That was drastic but I don’t think she would have done it if Danny hadn’t made her believe that there was potential for a long term relationship.

Looking back, do you all think Danny was ever in love with her? I don’t think he ever was. I feel like Danny is incredibly selfish and arrogant. Of course this is just what I’ve gathered from his videos and tweets. I only really started watching his videos when Valentina came into the picture.

I’m just rambling now but my point is I really do feel for her, I know she really loved him and saw a future with him.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Allie Wes said she's going to Orlando again when Charles is gone...I'm sure to see Valentina. I wonder how Charles and Danny feel about that. It's great that they are becoming better friends, but it has to be really awkward. Having to take sides in a breakup can be problematic. Imagine if Colette had openly supported Alli Speed and Shay was out on the road partying with Charles after their split?

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Ct2632 wrote:
Looking back, do you all think Danny was ever in love with her? I don’t think he ever was. I feel like Danny is incredibly selfish and arrogant.
I agree, unfortunately :/ anyone with half a brain who watched his vlogs post-Lindsey to summer 2016 could clearly see he was always going out and meeting new girls...there was andrea, kait...he was all over the place. which i don't see as a major problem if he really wanted to live that way- more power to you. who knows what really happened w/ valentina and why he decided to call her his official girlfriend, but he never seemed 100% comfortable with her. she would've been dumped by 2017 had she not been pregnant...

danny's always kinda been an asshole but he plays it off so people think he's joking when he's not. like all his annoying tweets about when the hurricane was in florida. i think he loves acting like a bigshot when he's just...not. valentina actually seemed to humble him a bit, but they seemed wayyy too different and the age difference could've played a part as well.

this summer he's just gonna be partying it up while valentina raises the kid. classic story. i'd be happy if he changes and steps up but i don't think he will.

H8terade
Talker
Talker

Post by H8terade »

whatawaste wrote:now danny stuck with a bigger apartment and 2k of rent......how the heck do these people pay their bills........ :oops: maybe lindsey will go into labor today lol
You called it!!! She's currently in labor according to her husband's insta. :D

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Danny just wants the no responsibility single man in a band sleeping around with a new girl every night typa life. You'd think by having a child he would "grow up" and settle..

I feel for Valentina and especially for Carter when he realizes Daddy is not there every day.

I'm a new mom myself (my son was born a month after Carter) and I thought about the situation, what id be like if this was me I'd feel like shit and I'd feel like I was not good enough.

I really like Valentina, she seems to be a nice person a heart of gold person and Carter is cute. I'll be following up with her on her YT channel and her social media's to see Carter's growth and what they been doing.

I was pinning for them so bad. I'm actually sad about this.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

whatawaste
Learner
Learner

Post by whatawaste »

Dixen wrote:
whatawaste wrote:maybe he did cheat on her.......charles was going crazy on twitter yesterday.....i wonder if he called danny out
Do you remember what he said? I checked his twitter but I think he must have deleted it.
charles.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

luceclues
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luceclues »

I honestly do feel for her a lot. Through the vlogs you could see she genuinely loved him (crying when he completed his marathon, during labor excited for him to meet Carter). On the bright side, she is now able to meet someone who will put her and Carter first. I don’t think Danny cheated, I think he got bored. He’s a commitment fobe who created a family and freaked out. I don’t think he will vlog his stream of girls this time around To save face. I hope he doesn’t for Carter’s sake who may see it in the future. He’s in his 30’s and he’s still acting like if he’s in his 20s. Man..between him and Charles they are completely different when it comes to relationships. On runs to them and clings on, the other runs away from them. I wonder what he’s looking for. I wish they had gone to couples therapy, but since he’s so checked out I’m not surprised they didn’t.
A couple of weeks ago Valentina mentioned in one of her vlogs that during and post-pregnancy (due to hormones) she’s finally starting to feel like herself. That sucks to feel that way in addition to everything else. It’s a hard time the first year and it’s gonna get harder doing it alone

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

whatawaste wrote:
Dixen wrote:
whatawaste wrote:maybe he did cheat on her.......charles was going crazy on twitter yesterday.....i wonder if he called danny out
Do you remember what he said? I checked his twitter but I think he must have deleted it.
charles.JPG
Thx, it's Incredible that people are still talking about this, so maybe he didnt cheat I guess we will never know.
Last edited by Dixen on Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

ewokfan11 wrote:Allie Wes said she's going to Orlando again when Charles is gone...I'm sure to see Valentina. I wonder how Charles and Danny feel about that. It's great that they are becoming better friends, but it has to be really awkward. Having to take sides in a breakup can be problematic. Imagine if Colette had openly supported Alli Speed and Shay was out on the road partying with Charles after their split?
I dont think any of them is going to take sides, neither Charles or Allie. Hopefully Danny and Valentina can stay friendly with one another and both help raising the little man.

And you are right about Allie, Val just posted a video where she said she will be visiting:

[youtube][/youtube]

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Looks like Danny is giving her a lot in child support—and guilt $$$$. That's a nice (2 bedroom?) apartment and she says she has a part-time nanny. And she's having new furniture delivered???? Most single moms without jobs couldn't afford that.

Is that all the baby furniture from Danny's apartment? I don't see how Danny will be able to watch Carter overnight without any of the furniture. Maybe Danny isn't planning to have Carter stay over?

KitKat111
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KitKat111 »

Man oh man! I've seen this coming from the beginning. I was just watching Charles and Allie's vlog and Allie was at "Valentina's new apartment." It made me wonder because she kept referring to it as hers, not theirs...so I found this thread. Crazy, but predictable. Here's my theory...Valentina saw someone she could get with to further herself financially...when she realized marriage was out of the picture, she figured getting pregnant was the next best bet, so she did. I think she saw the entire relationship as a paycheck...and now she'll be getting one until Carter reaches adulthood...and I'm sure it will be much more than simply "child support." There was zero chemistry between them from the beginning...I was rooting for the pretty and funny redhead Danny was seeing back then (and seemingly maybe at the same time as early Valentina???)...she and Danny had so much fun and chemistry!

Just sitting here eating my popcorn now :rofl: !

KitKat111
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KitKat111 »

H8terade wrote:
whatawaste wrote:now danny stuck with a bigger apartment and 2k of rent......how the heck do these people pay their bills........ :oops: maybe lindsey will go into labor today lol
You called it!!! She's currently in labor according to her husband's insta. :D
Ha! That's crazy!

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

Post by SporaticFanatic »

ewokfan11 wrote:Looks like Danny is giving her a lot in child support—and guilt $$$$. That's a nice (2 bedroom?) apartment and she says she has a part-time nanny. And she's having new furniture delivered???? Most single moms without jobs couldn't afford that.

Is that all the baby furniture from Danny's apartment? I don't see how Danny will be able to watch Carter overnight without any of the furniture. Maybe Danny isn't planning to have Carter stay over?
Danny can buy new furniture or a playpen. If he kept the furniture would you question how Valentina could watch Carter? No, you'd be like, she'll have to buy some stuff.

Valentina said nanny, but if you heard her it was a college kid who flaked out on the third day, lol. She said that viewers want her to open a post office box, but she's not going to because she has everything she needs and is good. We don't really know much about her. She seems to really want to be a mommy vlogger. That won't pay the bills.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

I don't get why people are saying Valentina wanted to get pregnant to "lock Danny down"? She has never acted that way from what I've seen. They were both very shocked and not expecting the pregnancy. It had to be an accident. And she doesn't seem like the type to want a money man either. Lol if she did, she chose the completely wrong guy. Danny aint rich

Ct2632
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ct2632 »

tkadvil wrote:I don't get why people are saying Valentina wanted to get pregnant to "lock Danny down"? She has never acted that way from what I've seen. They were both very shocked and not expecting the pregnancy. It had to be an accident. And she doesn't seem like the type to want a money man either. Lol if she did, she chose the completely wrong guy. Danny aint rich
I have to agree. She does not seem the gold digger type. I really think she was just naive in following Danny to FL, fell in love with him thinking that he loved her too.

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I am at Danny. Looking back on vlogs, I notice little things like how he laughed at Valentina when she said something wrong. She seemed more into the relationship than he was. I really feel sorry for her and I plan on staying subscribed to her and supporting her in any way I can.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Wow, she was only 24 when she moved in with Danny and got pregnant. I thought she was a little bit older. Now I think she was just naive and a bit stupid.

It is really sad to see Danny's birthday is a big "guy's day out" at some local fun park and Valentina has one visitor (allieW) and then goes back to taking care of Carter for her birthday. :(

luceclues
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luceclues »

Yeah, I’ve always been confused as to why people called her a gold digger. She’s young and naive. She did a dumb thing following Danny to Florida, but I attributed to her being young. She’s not a gold digger, she genuinely loved him. I think that’s why I watched the vlogs. It was so sweet how she would go out of her way to make him happy.

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

I don’t think she’s a gold digger in the traditional sense, but I think she did cling onto Danny knowing he had a decently cozy lifestyle and I think she was very happy once she was pregnant and I think he was, deep down, upset about it on some level. To go from a bachelor, going out, having the freedom to flirt and all that, to a live in pregnant girlfriend all from August to November is a lot. They barely knew each other.

We’ll never know what really happened but meeting a guy in August and moving in a month later is just objectively weird. Sometimes I wonder if she asked to stay for a week or two before finding her own place and just never left lol

And just to clarify- I like Valentina a lot and I am not putting the “blame” on her for anything. They are both adults and equally responsible for Carter. But it’s not like Danny would’ve moved to live with her in AZ. He just seemed so uninterested about everything. I think in a few months when the boost of subs slows down for her and Danny isn’t around as much, it’ll be real depressing. Her apartment looks nice though sooo that’s positive!

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

skittles wrote:I don’t think she’s a gold digger in the traditional sense, but I think she did cling onto Danny knowing he had a decently cozy lifestyle and I think she was very happy once she was pregnant and I think he was, deep down, upset about it on some level. To go from a bachelor, going out, having the freedom to flirt and all that, to a live in pregnant girlfriend all from August to November is a lot. They barely knew each other.

We’ll never know what really happened but meeting a guy in August and moving in a month later is just objectively weird. Sometimes I wonder if she asked to stay for a week or two before finding her own place and just never left lol

And just to clarify- I like Valentina a lot and I am not putting the “blame” on her for anything. They are both adults and equally responsible for Carter. But it’s not like Danny would’ve moved to live with her in AZ. He just seemed so uninterested about everything. I think in a few months when the boost of subs slows down for her and Danny isn’t around as much, it’ll be real depressing. Her apartment looks nice though sooo that’s positive!
I see where you're coming from. Tons of people move VERY quickly in relationships, though. And for no other reason than the fact that they become head over heels and are letting the honeymoon phase drive their whole lives. Just because people move in together quickly doesn't necessarily mean its for money, financial security, etc. It could be "omg he's the love of my life" and I feel like Valentina naively felt that way and chose that route. She has always seemed to be way more interested in him than he ever was to her.

And of course, like 90% of the time this happens, it never works out. Moving in with somebody, getting pregnant with somebody, becoming engaged to somebody that you've only known for a few months is almost destined to fail.

Return to “Others Related to Charles”