Lindsey "has no clue what's going on in her life" Bell

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Lindsey "has no clue what's going on in her life" Bell

Post by Presence »

After watching her new video, I can't help but wonder what Lindsey from the past would think of current Lindsey with her corporate job, two kids, unattractive husband, a bit of extra weight, dead dog, etc, etc.

Back in the days when she was dating a musician, working at a clothing store with her friends, cheerleading, etc, she had us believe she was living her best life. You have to wonder if she's happy with the way her life turned out.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Amanda »

Presence wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:28 pm
After watching her new video, I can't help but wonder what Lindsey from the past would think of current Lindsey with her corporate job, two kids, unattractive husband, a bit of extra weight, dead dog, etc, etc.

Back in the days when she was dating a musician, working at a clothing store with her friends, cheerleading, etc, she had us believe she was living her best life. You have to wonder if she's happy with the way her life turned out.
I think she is, we don’t see that much of her life these days but she comes across as a lot happier and settled than she did all those years ago.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty
Been thanked: 0

Post by SporaticFanatic »

I think she has the life that she grew up thinking she would. I don't know what her mom does for a living, but raising two kids with a fisherman is familiar territory for Lindsey. I think she's happy, too. It's a different kind of want at 34 than 24.

missesthedlvdays
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by missesthedlvdays »

Presence wrote:

New here but definitely not new to the DLV days with Lindsey and Danny. Man, where do I even start?

Your post pretty much sums up what I think about a lot. What would Lindsey from five years ago think of Lindsey today?

I guess I should start by saying that when Lindsey and Danny were together and doing the vlogs, I looked forward to watching their videos every night. It was very plain to see around February 2015 that something in her changed. She was always a “girl’s girl” where she loved and supported pretty much any and everyone that she was around that was a female. She was happy. She was outgoing and flourishing. And I think Danny took a lot of that away from her. I haven’t been able to read this whole thread, start to finish, but will once I’m done saying what I want to say here. Because I’d love to see this thread more active. The DLV days were a huge part of my life. And both of them seem absolutely miserable now.

To answer your question, I don’t know what she thinks of her life. I think she was once living the Cortez lifestyle where she lived in a simple ranch home just a stones throw from the beach and now she’s taking trips to the beach with family away from her suburban housewife home. I don’t think she’s happy. There wasn’t a vlog of hers that I watched where she wasn’t smiling up until the past couple of years. The most recent one broke my heart although it was 5-6 months ago. I treat the DLV vlogs like a TV series and do a rewatch every six months or so. It’s like being around familiar people or something. Maybe I’m just weird.

But she has changed. A lot. She’s more subdued almost like she’s dead inside. And I’m not saying that to be rude because Lord knows she loves those babies. But she just doesn’t seem happy. It’s so weird checking in with them every once in a while because I see Danny is now married as well. I think he did that out of convenience. It’s weird how he got together with Lindsey who had her career path going and now with Valentina who also has her own career. It’s almost as if this guy gets with women and sucks the ambition out of them because they become his work horse or something. Anyway, enough about him.

I hope she’s happy but I just don’t see it. I see someone who catches a glimpse of their “living my best life” days when they pick up a camera and it becomes too hard after that. You have to wonder why she doesn’t pick the camera up more often or why she does at all. I find it odd she picks it up every six months. What’s the point? It feels like she does it to sort of remember the life that once was.

As weird as this might sound? I still see her and Danny coming back together eventually. It’s just a feeling, but I don’t see her and Brian working out in the long run even though it’s been 5 years or so since they got together.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

missesthedlvdays wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:46 pm
Presence wrote:
I hope she’s happy but I just don’t see it. I see someone who catches a glimpse of their “living my best life” days when they pick up a camera and it becomes too hard after that. You have to wonder why she doesn’t pick the camera up more often or why she does at all. I find it odd she picks it up every six months. What’s the point? It feels like she does it to sort of remember the life that once was.
I think she really enjoyed vlogging and was good at it. I felt badly for her when she tried so hard to keep vlogging after Danny, but literally none of her friends or family were comfortable being filmed. It was just her talking on her couch or in her bedroom. She said she stopped because people were so cruel to Brian and it hurt him.

missesthedlvdays
Wanderer
Wanderer

SporaticFanatic wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:06 pm
missesthedlvdays wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:46 pm
Presence wrote:
I think she really enjoyed vlogging and was good at it. I felt badly for her when she tried so hard to keep vlogging after Danny, but literally none of her friends or family were comfortable being filmed. It was just her talking on her couch or in her bedroom. She said she stopped because people were so cruel to Brian and it hurt him.
Which is weird considering they’ve now been together five years and have two children while being married. It’s sad that a lot of the WTK super fans would even bother being cruel to her even now if she decided to pick it back up. Just wish she’d come back to filming. I think we can all agree that we sort of “grew” with her and now we’re all in another season of life. It would be nice to watch this season of her life as well outside of staged Instagram pictures.

I still don’t see her as happy. That’s one thing that really tugged at my heart with her last video 5-6 months ago. Her husband is constantly gone and I feel like that was a sore spot in her and Danny’s whole ordeal. Her entire face looked like it had fallen or become sunken in. Not to poke fun at her AT ALL, but it just struck me as someone who’s unhappy and sad all the time. Except now she has two kids and a full time career on top of it. I suppose wishfully thinking she would come back is incredibly selfish of me, but I do hope she reads here one day and sees that she is missed.

missesthedlvdays
Wanderer
Wanderer

Sorry for the double post but does anyone know what’s going on with the house she lived in during the DLV days? I know her aunt left it to her but is it just sitting empty?

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

missesthedlvdays wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:01 am
Sorry for the double post but does anyone know what’s going on with the house she lived in during the DLV days? I know her aunt left it to her but is it just sitting empty?
I feel like she said she was going to rent it out when she moved to Brian's. That has been so long that maybe she sold it by now. I wonder if she had any other family members who could use it since it appeared to be on or right next to her parents' property.

Regarding her sadness in her last video. Maybe she was just deadass tired. She had given birth not long before. Her dog died like a week after their vacation. Hormones were flowing. Who knows.

missesthedlvdays
Wanderer
Wanderer

SporaticFanatic wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:53 pm
missesthedlvdays wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:01 am
I feel like she said she was going to rent it out when she moved to Brian's. That has been so long that maybe she sold it by now. I wonder if she had any other family members who could use it since it appeared to be on or right next to her parents' property.

Regarding her sadness in her last video. Maybe she was just deadass tired. She had given birth not long before. Her dog died like a week after their vacation. Hormones were flowing. Who knows.

I went back and watched a few of her older videos right before she moved in with Brian and she mentioned it being rented out and how sad she was about it. Then about 2-3 videos ago in a mommy and me video she mentioned having new renters moving into her Cortez house and you could see the disappointment in her eyes. She just doesn’t seem happy to me.

It’s almost as if yes, she loves her husband and her kids, but her heart is always going to be at that house. It’s hard to explain but if you go back and watch her videos from their break up until the latest one, you can see the decline. It’s pretty obvious. She truly enjoyed the Cortez lifestyle and being care free (used to live right next to the Cortez area and it’s for sure a lifestyle they have there) and now it’s more of an adult situation. Almost as if picking up the camera will only remind her in the comment section that she’s not who she once was or where she thought she was going in life. Just a thought.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

I think she did try to pursue Brian to move to her place. At least it wasn't an automatic decision that she would leave it. His home was close to his job, and I think it was closer to Lindsey's cheerleading at the time. Plus he honestly may not have wanted to move into somewhere that she had shared so intimately with someone else. It's a cute little house but wouldn't fit her family now anyway. It only had a spare bedroom and one gross outdated bathroom that Lindsey wouldn't even show on camera.

I'm wondering, for everyone who thinks she is disappointed with her life or should have stayed with Danny, what do you think that she thought her life was going to be that she's now disappointed by? If she had stayed with Danny then she wouldn't be with a touring rock star right now. She'd be with a raggedy looking lineman. She was working retail back then. Can't fault her for not doing that forever. She wouldn't be vlogging consistently if at all because YouTube doesn't pay out like it used to. I just don't see what I'm missing.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

I’m in the camp that she’s a tired mom with two kids. Her energy is lower due to having more and constant responsibility. If she weren’t happy, she wouldn’t stay with Brian or would’ve stopped at just one kid. Wanting to settle down and have kids was the reason she and Danny broke up. I think she’s so glad to not be with him. I don’t see them ever getting back together, let alone connecting.

I have a feeling that the energetic person we saw before was a heightened character for the vlog - like many youtubers do. She wasn’t always hyper happy in the DLV vlogs. She was chill. She had quit her jobs and was trying to make a living off of her vlogs while she was single so of course she was laying on the personality for entertainment purposes. Now she has a full time job and her husband works and makes good money. There’s no reason to feign anything for YouTube since it’s not making her much money. And coming out a long-term relationship, she may have wanted to emphasize her happiness so her audience knew she wasn’t pining for Danny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Others Related to Charles”