Melissa Trippy/Phil O'Reily

beachy
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melissa Trippy/Phil O'Reily

Post by beachy »

No, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her being single or playing the field. She has what seems like a great group of girlfriends. I agree her judgment is off.

leggy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by leggy »

Hello everyone! I have lurked on this site for a long time and finally decided to make an account to join the discussions.

I watched Melissa's new vlog today and it drove me to finally create an account. Her nails really bother me. Someone had mentioned previously that the way her fingernails are could be a sign of some sort of health issue. Whether it is a medical condition or not, the super thick gel nails she has really do not help her hands look nice at all. :(

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

leggy wrote:Hello everyone! I have lurked on this site for a long time and finally decided to make an account to join the discussions.

I watched Melissa's new vlog today and it drove me to finally create an account. Her nails really bother me. Someone had mentioned previously that the way her fingernails are could be a sign of some sort of health issue. Whether it is a medical condition or not, the super thick gel nails she has really do not help her hands look nice at all. :(
I skimmed the video. ITA about her nails. They look really bad.

leggy
Talker
Talker

Post by leggy »

After looking through lots of Melissa's Instagram photos I think she just has unfortunate shaped fingers and fingernails. Sometimes they look alright but when she has really thick gel nails added it just looks horrible. How has nobody in her life said to her she should stop getting those bulky nails?

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

Her nails don’t bother me but those bloody eyebrows of hers do my head in, irrational I know but they do LOL

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I checked out her video from today. It does seem like she's single again.

I hate to say this, but she always seems quite dim/undereducated to me. Maybe it's the "baby girl" act, but she was calling everything the Hamptons when she was in Montauk. Not really a big deal, but just another sign she's not very bright. She also seems to rely on whatever current boyfriend she has to be in charge of things. I also think she's probably a bit too clingy. She's pretty, but her personality isn't all that appealing.

Also, weird that she was home during the day on a Wednesday to hang out with Allie. I hope everything is okay with her job.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

You can tell she's the reason why she don't stay in relationships long. She seems like the type that won't settle.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

ewokfan11 wrote:I checked out her video from today. It does seem like she's single again.

I hate to say this, but she always seems quite dim/undereducated to me. Maybe it's the "baby girl" act, but she was calling everything the Hamptons when she was in Montauk. Not really a big deal, but just another sign she's not very bright. She also seems to rely on whatever current boyfriend she has to be in charge of things. I also think she's probably a bit too clingy. She's pretty, but her personality isn't all that appealing.

Also, weird that she was home during the day on a Wednesday to hang out with Allie. I hope everything is okay with her job.
Yeah I kinda got that vibe that she was a bit clingy even when she was with Phil. :? Shes a sweet girl but seems exhausting lol

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

KitKat111 wrote:I watched Melissa's recent video and was wondering if she's still with the boyfriend. She gave a lot of updates but didn't seem to mention him. And now Charles and Allie are buying gifts for her...and not mentioning the boyfriend at all.

And the nails still make me nuts...I don't know why she keeps getting those thick a$$ acrylics!

And about 3 days ago, she had a kinky sex themed party at her house. I don't know when this women became this way but I made the mistake of thinking she was classy. It was called a pure romance party. Apparently some lady comes to your house and demonstrates how to use all these sex toys and what not.... :?

Here's the link

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Arena1992 wrote:
KitKat111 wrote:I watched Melissa's recent video and was wondering if she's still with the boyfriend. She gave a lot of updates but didn't seem to mention him. And now Charles and Allie are buying gifts for her...and not mentioning the boyfriend at all.

And the nails still make me nuts...I don't know why she keeps getting those thick a$$ acrylics!

And about 3 days ago, she had a kinky sex themed party at her house. I don't know when this women became this way but I made the mistake of thinking she was classy. It was called a pure romance party. Apparently some lady comes to your house and demonstrates how to use all these sex toys and what not.... :?

Here's the link

I haven't ever used sex toys tbh (worried about getting electrocuted haha), but I'm a very sex positive person. You can be romantic and classy and still do kinky stuff. It's not that big of a deal, but so many people are raised and brainwashed to think this type of sex or anything that isn't missionary with the lights off trying for a baby is wrong.

As long as someone's "kink" isn't harmful to others, like jacking off on the subway or pedophilia, I don't care what it is. There's someone for everyone and if someone's kink is feet and there's someone that loves showing off their feet then it's whatever they want to do.

Plus, it's just sex toys? It can really enhance the bedroom and be fun for all parties involved!

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

Arena1992 wrote:

Here's the link
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>SThihNjFoq4</span></a>
It’s nothing perverted for goodness sake :rofl: I’ve been to a few Ann Summers parties which is the same thing and its just a group of women having a good old natter and a giggle, the hostess earns a bit of cash from sales commission. It doesnt make you any less classy than the next woman, its just harmless fun.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

Arena1992 wrote:

Here's the link
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>SThihNjFoq4</span></a>
It’s nothing perverted for goodness sake :rofl: I’ve been to a few Ann Summers parties which is the same thing and its just a group of women having a good old natter and a giggle, the hostess earns a bit of cash from sales commission. It doesnt make you less classy than the next woman, its just harmless fun.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Classy ladies aren't allowed to play with sex toys? What is this nonsense? I think we're reaching just a little bit here.
.......meow.......

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

Melissa just never came off to me as that type of woman lol I was a little thrown off that's all

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Arena1992 wrote:Melissa just never came off to me as that type of woman lol I was a little thrown off that's all
True. She's always kinda given the G/PG vibe. But I always knew that girl had a kinky side. Happy for her tbh lol.
.......meow.......

Arena1992
Learner
Learner

Post by Arena1992 »

mzkitteh wrote:
Arena1992 wrote:Melissa just never came off to me as that type of woman lol I was a little thrown off that's all
True. She's always kinda given the G/PG vibe. But I always knew that girl had a kinky side. Happy for her tbh lol.
Yeah. I guess every person has that kind of side to them. Like I said though, just kinda threw me off lol

leggy
Talker
Talker

Post by leggy »

I think Melissa should move to New York. I think she would fit in there and really find herself. She seems to adore the place. Either way, a move would be really good for her.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

im guessing her boyfriend is not around anymore

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

sharna_ wrote:im guessing her boyfriend is not around anymore
He hasn’t been around for a while.

leggy
Talker
Talker

Post by leggy »

Did you guys watch Melissa’s Q&A from 6 or so days ago? She talks about her past relationships but not really in much detail. Also, I just can’t get over how chunky her nails always look.

Return to “Others Related to Charles”