CTFxC / The Trippys Part 5

Izzybee
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 5

Post by Izzybee » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:14 am

The fact that there are people who would kill to watch a group of men throw a ball around is quite a bit more bothersome than C+A getting free tickets, if you ask me.
Bow down, bitches.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 am

aliMmiller wrote:My theory is that they've talked to the doctor, and that he said it was too far away to tell and that the decision will have to be made closer to tour, and in the mean time, Charles is saying that he is going,just to remain positive.
Agreed. I really, really can't imagine he would go on tour without the doctors permission. If nothing else, Alli would never allow it.
I'm sure they're just being positive and hoping for the best, and knowing that if he can't actually do the full tour they can make some special arrangements for him to still be part of some of it.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 am

Izzybee wrote:The fact that there are people who would kill to watch a group of men throw a ball around is quite a bit more bothersome than C+A getting free tickets, if you ask me.
Did you really take that seriously? Its a saying, surely you've heard it used before.

Izzybee
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Izzybee » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 am

Mallory wrote: Did you really take that seriously? Its a saying, surely you've heard it used before.
I know what you meant; it's still lame.
Bow down, bitches.

Brandohn

Post by Brandohn » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Honestly for those saying that Charles and Alli don't deserve to go to the Superbowl, just triggers a red light of jealous and envy. Superbowl tickets are in the thousands, and being approached to go to one for free is like "why not?" And to those upset about her being more excited about the halftime show, a lot of the superbowl viewers tune in JUST for the halftime show, and I'm one of them.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Exactly, I've gone to sporting events before even though I don't watch the sport simply because someone said "Oh we have tickets you wanna go?" It's still a fun experience and from my perspective it's nice to just say you've gone. Truth is I go to superbowl parties for the food(lol)I could care less about what happens on the TV.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm

They have no business being there and I stand by that

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by LaRitournelle » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:13 pm

I'm not ashamed to say that I am jealous that they get to go to the Super Bowl. Not that I am more deserving than they are BUT do I wish it could be me? YES. But I have thought about it I do understand where Pepsi is coming from in giving them the tickets and the whole weekend experience. They will be there to promote Pepsi and that's what is important...they aren't a charity and I can't hate on that. What would Pepsi stand to gain by giving their tickets to random "hardcore" Seahawks/Broncos fans (or me). Almost nothing lol. So from a business perspective I get it but it doesn't mean I have to like it. I think I have put way too much thought into this....

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Swarley wrote:Is Alli wearing false lashes in that picture? She must be because that's not natural. Haha. Charles was looking spiffy with that outfit, and Alli is beautiful as always. *Jealous*
For sure- in fact they look like Ardell Demi Pixies which I'm only a little embarrassed to say ;)

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:57 pm

I think if they want to go to the superbowl, why the hell not? Charles might not get another chance to go and experience the atmosphere there after all!
I understand why people are annoyed,, maybe I'm not bothered because I don't care for it and I'm British, it's showing here on tv in the uk at 10:30pm on the day so I will not be watching! I know people watched the half time show in my class last year to see Beyonce perform I think and that was it.
But if you guys are saying it's hard to get tickets and some people would be desperate to go, then clearly it is not a yearly treat for people but closer to a "once in a lifetime" or a "couple times in a life time" thing?? If they want to go see it live then...you know...fair enough!

DannyD
Debater
Debater

Post by DannyD » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:05 pm

I get that they want to go, the atmosphere is gonna be awesome in the stadium, even if you're not a huge fan of football. And I'm kinda jealous too to be honest. :D Although it's a bit like they're celebrities, like they got asked for a reason, it wasn't just a coincidence so I guess it's okay. And they don't seem ungrateful about it either.

But hearing that someone's more excited about the halftime show just ticks me off, I can't help it. :P

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 pm

@WetsyBoopLoop

They're going for all the wrong reasons.

That's the best way I can put it.

Nergregga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nergregga » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:25 pm

I have a question for the people who are annoyed that they went to Super Bowl: What would you have thought if they had turned down the tickets? I am very uninterested in sports, particularly watching sports, but I don't know if I would've turned down tickets to a sports event especially if had gone with friends/or a lover/somebody I wanted a relationship with. I would probably have gone just for the experience, and the atmosphere.

BTW. Alli has been lovely these last couple of vlogs. It makes me happy to see that.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:51 pm

This might sound a little irrational but it annoyed me that in the picture Charles put up of them and PvP, Alli had a silly face. It would have been a nice picture of them all smiling but Alli had to be goofy. But I could be saying this because I'm not really a fan of funny faces in the first place.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:27 pm

kayuhsee wrote:This might sound a little irrational but it annoyed me that in the picture Charles put up of them and PvP, Alli had a silly face. It would have been a nice picture of them all smiling but Alli had to be goofy. But I could be saying this because I'm not really a fan of funny faces in the first place.
There's actually another picture where Alli is actually smiling, this is the one he should've posted. Now Jesse's face... don't get me started.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:48 pm

So, assuming they were given the tickets to this thing for free, (i dont know, havent kept up)

I say good on them. You have to take what you can get in this life, and if someone is going to offer something to me for free im all over it. In the same way that people would be if i was offering up free shit.

They look happy in the above picture, which im glad about. Charles is going really well with his chemo. He doesnt look ill yet, which for a cancer patient is really rare.

x

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:29 pm

i'm glad charles is enjoying himself. he deserves it.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:37 pm

da_precious1 wrote: Image
Jesse's trying so hard to be cool. And then there's that lady photobombing behind Alli.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Jesse is a douche bag. Like, when i think of the "typical american douche" i think of him.

x

NotSure
Debater
Debater

Post by NotSure » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Eh I'm more surprised they even wanted to go if they are not football fans. I'm more disappointed in the companies that buy up the tickets.

Coming from a football fan I would rather be at a bar with real fans then the Super Bowl stadium that will have some that have no clue what's going on and are there just to "be there" for the atmosphere, people watching and parties.
In life there are no such things as mistakes... only happy little boo-boos.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Wow. Ever heard of "Never judge a book by its cover"? I don't watch Jesse and Jeana's vlogs but I've seen them in person and they couldn't be any sweeter in their interaction with each other and with others as well as their fans.

Jesse looks like a douchebag, but he is far from being one.

Return to “Charles Trippy”