CTFxC / The Trippys Part 5

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 5

Post by letmetellyou »

i can see why people would think it's unfair, but that's just the way it is. it's like when a millionaire wins the lottery - they don't "need" the money but they still have the right to play for it.

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker

Post by LaRitournelle »

I probably shouldn't even talk because I am the worst kind of football fan. I don't really have a "team" that I support because I can't handle losing. I get that it is an entire "experience" but for the game itself. It's about 3 hours and the half time show is what? 20 minutes of that? I guess it's like going to a concert to hear someone play that ONE song you like. BUT I don't see why anyone in their right mind would say no to going to the Superbowl. It's just that if you don't watch football despite all the hype surrounding the game, one might get somewhat bored. I get why Pepsi chose them though, they've worked with them before and they trust them to promote their brand.

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

Realistically, I wonder how long Charles has left before things "get bad" with his Cancer? I believe the man is a bit overly optimistic of the things he can do in his condition, he shouldn't be going on tour.
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

Post by Guest »

I thought you were banned?

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

Izzybee wrote:I thought you were banned?
You thought wrong.
''Oh Hai Mark''

kems
Debater
Debater

Post by kems »

Ignore the troll, that's all I'm gonna say.

In other news, looks like Charles and Alli met Jon Stewart tonight! I'm jealous!

Swarley
Debater
Debater

Post by Swarley »

Is Alli wearing false lashes in that picture? She must be because that's not natural. Haha. Charles was looking spiffy with that outfit, and Alli is beautiful as always. *Jealous*

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

I'm surprised Charles hasn't lost his hair yet from the Chemo treatments? Either way it's obviously wearing him down, you can tell how tired and sick he looks in his videos.
''Oh Hai Mark''

YouGuysSlayMe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouGuysSlayMe »

Flaffy22 wrote:Realistically, I wonder how long Charles has left before things "get bad" with his Cancer? I believe the man is a bit overly optimistic of the things he can do in his condition, he shouldn't be going on tour.
Realistically, what matter the time left? Thank goodness that people don't stop living, being, doing, experiencing just because they have cancer (note: doesn't really require a capital "C"".)
And thank God that optimism is a strong and driving force of humanity.
Thank you, Imp, for the StonerLikeJen avatar!

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Havent kept up, how is charles doing? Any updates?

Post by Guest »

Fairycake wrote:Havent kept up, how is charles doing? Any updates?
He had a another seizure a little while back, but he bounced back quickly. Alli was there to help him.
As far as the cancer goes it's hard to tell when you are not at doctor, but he doesn't really look or act that unwell. He haven't really had any major side effects from chemo. So unless Charles tells us otherwise I think we should just assume he is doing fine

aspeed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aspeed »

I think Charles is really seizing the day and living to the fullest you know, going on tour, traveling, etc... Perhaps he's trying to enjoy his life to the fullest in case something happens and that is really great.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with C & A. We were in some virtual video game, then chilled at their house. When I remembered it this morning I realized... Lauren was lurking in the background, even in my dream.
Annnd that made me laugh a lot.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

aspeed wrote:I think Charles is really seizing the day and living to the fullest you know, going on tour, traveling, etc... Perhaps he's trying to enjoy his life to the fullest in case something happens and that is really great.
There's nothing wrong with this, but I don't get the impression he's doing that I feel like he's "pretending" nothing's wrong and not focusing enough on getting better. I don't think he needs to spend all day sleeping but like especial with tour, that's not an easy relaxing trip and I think he's not willing to really admit that he's sick.

Like the tour last summer, there was a lot of speculation that he knew to go back to the doctor before it but didn't incase he wasn't allowed to go on tour so he waited till the end of summer (stupid) and that's what pissed Alli off.

aliMmiller
Informer
Informer

Post by aliMmiller »

My theory is that they've talked to the doctor, and that he said it was too far away to tell and that the decision will have to be made closer to tour, and in the mean time, Charles is saying that he is going,just to remain positive.

dreamybutterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by dreamybutterfly »

aliMmiller wrote:My theory is that they've talked to the doctor, and that he said it was too far away to tell and that the decision will have to be made closer to tour, and in the mean time, Charles is saying that he is going,just to remain positive.
That's what I think too. I also think Charles will not want to come out and say he might not be going from now because he knows it will effect ticket sales.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

dreamybutterfly wrote:
aliMmiller wrote:My theory is that they've talked to the doctor, and that he said it was too far away to tell and that the decision will have to be made closer to tour, and in the mean time, Charles is saying that he is going,just to remain positive.
That's what I think too. I also think Charles will not want to come out and say he might not be going from now because he knows it will effect ticket sales.
I feel bad for saying it, but I don't plan on buying tickets for the your unless Charles is there. I am not a huge fan of We the Kings, but I do support Charles and his work.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

I'm just irritated that Alli didn't even watch the National Championship and now she's going to the Super Bowl. She mentioned something about the NC like "FSU won, sorry Auburn fans" and that was all. She didn't watch it and now she's going to the Super Bowl. It's just irritating that there's people who would kill to go to the Super Bowl and then Pepsi sends C&A who wouldn't know what a football was to save their lives. Pepsi could have sent Shay Carl, who occasionally watches football and his family are Bronco's fans.

Post by Guest »

The fact that there are people who would kill to watch a group of men throw a ball around is quite a bit more bothersome than C+A getting free tickets, if you ask me.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Agreed. I really, really can't imagine he would go on tour without the doctors permission. If nothing else, Alli would never allow it.
I'm sure they're just being positive and hoping for the best, and knowing that if he can't actually do the full tour they can make some special arrangements for him to still be part of some of it.

Return to “Charles Trippy”