*following*
:horny: :halo:

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 5

Post by handmadedolly »

I still don't get all the hate towards Alli or Lauren. I understand she's not everyone's cup of tea but honestly, anyone thought maybe Lauren is there because both Charles and Alli want her there or even need her there? She's family, after all, and they all seem very loving. Sheesh, I wish my family was half as loving as theirs.

MangoMiss
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by MangoMiss »

There's nothing at all wrong with having a close and loving family but it's getting to the point where it's not a functioning couple relationship where you do every day things together it's a three way relationship.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

There's nothing at all wrong with having a close and loving family but it's getting to the point where it's not a functioning couple relationship where you do every day things together it's a three way relationship.
because it -has- to be that way. We ALL know Lauren is there just in case Charles has another seizure. Alli needs the help & support just in case it happens.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

@bloopz - I agree. She's there a lot more often now that he's having seizures and has cancer. Alli must need the mental support and so does Charles. And they clearly love Lauren and want her there, so who am I (or who are we) to question their need of her? I'm sure if his parents had more time on their hand, they'd be there daily, too, and sometimes even instead of Lauren. She just happens to be the one available for them - which I'm thankful for and I'm sure so are they.

You see fractions of their lives... who says they don't do normal couple things with the rest of their time?

Honestly, it's Charles decision to not go out with Alli and everyone most of the time. I still don't understand his notion that if he can't drink he can't have fun... I've not drank a sip of alcohol in years and it hasn't effected how much fun I'm having with the people I love. He's normally really positive and outgoing, and I understand the cancer has changed it - but if I were him I'd say "fuck cancer", go out and enjoy my life, my friends and my family more often.

doohickey
Debater
Debater

Post by doohickey »

Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Keep that in mind please. Some of us find it weird, the other half don't, the end.

Happycupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by Happycupcake »

Uhu thats it.

About Charles not going out, he said multiple times that the pills he was on or is on are making him tired.
Also i know that when you have a lot of worries yourself, health related (or not) its sometimes very difficult to see the people around you being "carefree" and enjoying themselves ... Its bittersweet really.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

re: lauren being over, obviously i'm not in a situation where my SO has cancer but it just seems like her presence is excessive, even before the cancer diagnosis.

and re: christmas, i don't know if i'd agree that this could be charles' last christmas but i do agree that it should have been more special for him and for everyone. both families have obviously been through a lot in the last couple years.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

If Lauren is there for Charles, where is she when Alli's out partying and Charles is at home alone?

She's not there for Charles. She's there because Alli and her are extremely attached.

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

The whole Christmas thing made me sad for Charles. Not that Alli only got him one thing. It's that when she isn't drunk, she acts like an angry, fed up, foul-mouthed b*tch to Charles. He approaches her and she either recoils or says something mean to him. Breath mint, really?? I know she is really young, and I know Charles' cancer has put a crimp in the lifestyle she expected to have. But man....she's cold to him when she is there (unless she is drunk, which is more and more often now), or warm and lovey with her friends when she is out partying. I feel for her and what she must be going through, but someone needs to step in and get her some real support other than alcohol.

MsObserver
Learner
Learner

Post by MsObserver »

Anyone else notice that Charles been slurring his words and has difficulty speaking? Seems he catches it and gets slightly annoyed.

Happycupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by Happycupcake »

You are making it sound lik Alli is an alcocholic lol

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

ieatbooks wrote:If Lauren is there for Charles, where is she when Alli's out partying and Charles is at home alone?

She's not there for Charles. She's there because Alli and her are extremely attached.
I completely agree with you. I do understand that Alli needs support as well, but really there is no need for Lauren to be over all the time.

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

ieatbooks wrote:If Lauren is there for Charles, where is she when Alli's out partying and Charles is at home alone?

100%.

Post by Guest »

FatalFlaw wrote:The whole Christmas thing made me sad for Charles. Not that Alli only got him one thing. It's that when she isn't drunk, she acts like an angry, fed up, foul-mouthed b*tch to Charles. He approaches her and she either recoils or says something mean to him. Breath mint, really?? I know she is really young, and I know Charles' cancer has put a crimp in the lifestyle she expected to have. But man....she's cold to him when she is there (unless she is drunk, which is more and more often now), or warm and lovey with her friends when she is out partying. I feel for her and what she must be going through, but someone needs to step in and get her some real support other than alcohol.
Yes, this always makes me cringe too, because there is absolutely no need for it. I really hope she apologizes for it when she is confronted by her own behavior in the vlogs. But maybe neither of them realize how bad it makes her look.

PreFall Haul
Informer
Informer

Post by PreFall Haul »

I don't think Lauren's always around in case Charles has another seizure. Why does he need two people there? He usually is only with one person when he has them and it seems to have been fine. Plus her parents live 2 houses down from them. They could be there in 2 minutes. I think both women are very dependent of each other, and possibly bored if they are just with their husbands, or something. Alli seems unable to leave the house by herself, she is always with Charles or Lauren. About a week or so ago, she was in Target and said she had just run out to pick up dry cleaning or something quick and boring, but then she couldn't help but stop at Target. I remember thinking "oh wow she went out by herself!" but then she turns around and Lauren is behind her. Why did Lauren go with her to just pick up dry cleaning? So odd.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

It never really hit me that Charles actually has cancer until he unknowingly showed up in this years 2013: What Brought Us Together video. (3:04)
The video showcases the biggest events that happened all around the world & Charles was included. I suggest you all watch it.

[youtube][/youtube]

aliMmiller
Informer
Informer

Post by aliMmiller »

Today's vlog really made me smile and I am looking forward to tomorrow's. Charles seems so revitalized when he is with the band and talks about it, I'm so glad he has that outlet. I just wish he'd hang out with them more. He seems so less down.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

I haven't watched all of their videos from the past 7-10 days. Did Charles spend any time with his family over Christmas?

Return to “Charles Trippy”