CTFxC / The Trippys Part 4

overtheolivetree
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 4

Post by overtheolivetree »

Charles always seems kind of awkward around Alli's friends. I don't know if it's just her friends, or if he's just an introverted guy. I couldn't see him going to the club even if he was totally healthy. This is a guy who didn't even want to dance at his own wedding.

Partying/getting drunk with friends is Alli's escape from all the medical stress with Charles. It's just sad that it means Charles ends up by himself at home.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

There's nothing wrong with Alli going out from time to time with her friends. But it just seems like Charles is left out of everything. He should be out there living life, and not being stuck at home just thinking about it.
.......meow.......

Juneau
Learner
Learner

Post by Juneau »

So in today's vlog, Lauren is there when Charles is still in bed and Alli's not even dressed for the day. And then she's with them when they go to Taco Bell and records Alli by the hot tub (which was prob late afternoon or early evening - I have no idea when it gets dark outside where they live). What the heck! Some of the vlogs recently have made me feel real uncomfortable. And also made me dislike Alli and her dear mom a bit more.
I lay my hands around your throat and a smile upon my face.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

Lauren's a teacher, so that sort of explains why she's been there all day. Apparently that's what life would be like if she didn't work.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

Lauren couldn't have even waited until Charles was up before coming over. Wow

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Juneau wrote:So in today's vlog, Lauren is there when Charles is still in bed and Alli's not even dressed for the day. And then she's with them when they go to Taco Bell and records Alli by the hot tub (which was prob late afternoon or early evening - I have no idea when it gets dark outside where they live). What the heck! Some of the vlogs recently have made me feel real uncomfortable. And also made me dislike Alli and her dear mom a bit more.
Haha yes. I normally don't let Lauren being constantly around bother me, especially now that Charles is sick. But I found it super awkward that Charles is in bed, Alli is just woken up and in her robe, and Lauren is already there.

aliMmiller
Informer
Informer

Post by aliMmiller »

I think that Lauren was taking Charles to pick Nerd Rock up from the airport, which would explain her being there when Charles was still in bed (apparently 20 minutes before Nerdrock landed). I don't know how far they are from the airport, but maybe thats how much time they needed.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

He probably flew to the airport in Sarasota, so they wouldn't have needed much time.

And to the person unsure of what time it gets dark here, I live probably 15 minutes away from them, it's almost dark now just before 6pm.
.......meow.......

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

a vlog where the hot tub explodes in Alli's face & Charles gets to hang out with his friends instead of being left alone at home? Don't mind if I do!
:horny: :halo:

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

[youtube][/youtube]

Okay I'm gonna admit it, I *NEVER* watched the CTFxC channel before the last few months. So Charles and Alli really are very new to me. But from what I can tell of this video, they really need to go to more parties and do some traveling. I don't think Charles should stay at home, he should have some adventure.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

Charles can't travel with his chemo because he's at higher risk of infection and his immune system is weakened

HarrysPasta
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HarrysPasta »

I really enjoyed this vlog, it was good to see Charles hanging out with the band. BUT Lauren is really annoying. Like she seems to live at their house. It really bothers me. I wonder if she just walks right in

Post by Guest »

I don't understand how a woman just standing in the background gets everyone so cut up. Like, if she was constantly interjecting and interrupting, I guess I'd understand, but she literally just stands around and films occasionally. I'd kill my mother if she hung around like that, but clearly Alli enjoys her company, so who cares?

BlueEyedBelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueEyedBelle »

iainthatin wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

Okay I'm gonna admit it, I *NEVER* watched the CTFxC channel before the last few months. So Charles and Alli really are very new to me. But from what I can tell of this video, they really need to go to more parties and do some traveling. I don't think Charles should stay at home, he should have some adventure.
If there is one thing that Alli and Charles do/have done its traveling. Right now he can't travel too much because of the germs/chemo, but the dude has been all around the world in the past year and Alli has been along with him for most of it. No offense, you said you have only been watching a few months but if you go back farther you'll see some awesome travel vlogs by CTFXC - my fave videos are when Charles is on tour, he is hilarious and the boys always have so much fun.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

[youtube][/youtube]

The type of friend Charles is at around 11:08. Doesn't like tomatoes but is eating them to help Danny finish them. I've always liked their friendship

Return to “Charles Trippy”