CTFxC / The Trippys Part 3

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 3

Post by ieatbooks »

I got really emotional watching today's vlog.
"Here goes everything."

haylen
Debater
Debater

Post by haylen »

Man ieatbooks (btw love that username) I was really emotional at the end part. It really hit home.

I was also fascinated again with the concept that if one of the pills was to break that he can't touch it. Then how he said that it's unable to be touched because it's basically poison but he's going to ingest it. Charles & Alli..you two have my utmost respect. You guys are so much stronger than I could ever dream to be in this situation.

anony26
Learner
Learner

Post by anony26 »

haylen wrote:Man ieatbooks (btw love that username) I was really emotional at the end part. It really hit home.

I was also fascinated again with the concept that if one of the pills was to break that he can't touch it. Then how he said that it's unable to be touched because it's basically poison but he's going to ingest it. Charles & Alli..you two have my utmost respect. You guys are so much stronger than I could ever dream to be in this situation.
Yeah, I'd imagine they'd be very dangerous just to touch. Wonder if they were gels, or capsule pills. For IV chemo, the nurses / anyone in the room must gown up with nitrile gloves, masks, etc. just to administer an IV. Pretty intense.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

CSQ08 wrote:New to this forum.. but does anyone know if Alli has actually had a job before or not? I thought in the older vlogs she had said she wanted to be a teacher or something, but it seems that's never going to happen. Just wondering?
I'm almost certain she never had a job during the vlogs and definitely never got a job after college.

I don't blame her. YouTube became a much bigger source of income than Alli & Charles could've imagined. It's a "dream job" in the sense of convenience and how much "fun" it is. (just film yourself doing anything) Alli could probably make as much money as a teacher, if not more, if she posted a few times a week on her "Alli" channel. The vlogs alone definitely make them enough though

ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Post by ihateliars »

ieatbooks wrote:I got really emotional watching today's vlog.
"Here goes everything."
same here :( seeing him take them made it reality...

kittykat1
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykat1 »

They are capsule pills.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

Charles seems so down, even when he's smiling on the outside, I just see this dark cloud in his eyes now. I don't think he's convinced himself that he can win this, but he's trying for the sake of the fans. The fact that he said " here goes everything" as he began to take the drugs, ughhhh that was depressing. On the other hand, I'd rather see him be real than sugar-coat his situation, but this is getting hard for me to watch. He needs some good news and soon! :(
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i hope he won't need radiation.. but temodar is recommended to be given along with radiation for best results, especially for gliomas. obviously his doctors know what they're doing, though and hopefully the temodar will eradicate the cancer on its own.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

He has probably talked to his doctors about what his chances are realistically of beating this cancer and what his probable prognosis is. I'm sure he knows what he's up against. It's pretty hard to keep a happy face on when you're dealing with that. Hopefully he doesn't think he has to keep this happy face on 24/7 for the fans.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

I hope that Charles has very few side effects from the Chemo. I think that it's very uncommon (or completely impossible, I'm not sure) for someone to have absolutely no symptoms, but I do know that some people suffer much more from chemo treatments than others and I hope he gets the good end of that stick. :?

Daniela
Talker
Talker

Post by Daniela »

I freaked out a bit at the sneeze being the last thing in the video and thought it might already be a side effect of Temodar but it's not even listed as one. 5 days of pills and 3 weeks no pills. Seems pretty rough.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Daniela wrote:I freaked out a bit at the sneeze being the last thing in the video and thought it might already be a side effect of Temodar but it's not even listed as one. 5 days of pills and 3 weeks no pills. Seems pretty rough.
Obviously it's rough but the alternative is going to the hospital everyday so that's something to be thankful for, that he can take the oral chemo.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

The bit of today's vlog where Charles pointed the camera at his head for people to yell at the tumor was one of those small, cute little moments.
Seeing hundreds of comments like these...
...all in a row made me laugh. :)

Return to “Charles Trippy”