hazymaze
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 2

Post by hazymaze » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Presence wrote:
yepyep wrote:Do you guys think its Alli that's wants to hang around or Lauren? I think it's Lauren who always wants to hang with them, and Alli just can't say no. I know when my mom asks to hang out with me I usually say yea even if I'd rather be with my friends
Considering that when they film, Alli really doesn't talk to her mom nor does Lauren really ever say anything, it's hard to get a sense of what their dynamic is like. I'd venture to guess it's Alli who clings to her mom and Lauren is happy to oblige.
I feel like even stranger than Alli and Charles spending a ton of time with Lauren and her being in the vlogs a lot is that she doesn't interact with them when on camera often creating that creeping Lauren in the corner vibe. Haha. Charles doesn't seem to have much of a rapport with her and hardly ever acknowledges her existence when he's filming.

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Probably because Charles thinks its a little weird to have his mother in law constantly in his every day life? He probably doesn't talk about it her interact with her very much because he doesn't want to be mean about it.
forever stuffin'

hazymaze
Learner
Learner

Post by hazymaze » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Sticky Gloss wrote:Probably because Charles thinks its a little weird to have his mother in law constantly in his every day life? He probably doesn't talk about it her interact with her very much because he doesn't want to be mean about it.
True. I totally can see Charles ignoring the situation rather then start something with Alli.

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:03 pm

hazymaze wrote:
Sticky Gloss wrote:Probably because Charles thinks its a little weird to have his mother in law constantly in his every day life? He probably doesn't talk about it her interact with her very much because he doesn't want to be mean about it.
True. I totally can see Charles ignoring the situation rather then start something with Alli.
Totally. You can tell a lot of the times he fears Alli's reactions to things, and its usually silly things he does in vlogs. I would hate to see her reaction if he questioned having Lauren around all the time. WW3.
forever stuffin'

Return to “Charles Trippy”