CTFxC / The Trippys Part 2

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 2

Post by Montymoo »

Your life can't just stop when something like this happens - Sure the first time you take caution but this is now apart of Ally and Charles's life. They deal with it how THEY choose to deal with it, which probably takes into doctors opinions. If ally wants to go and get food with her Mom then she will go and get food. I'm very sure if Charles would have asked her not to go she would have not gone but what, are they never going to be apart from now on just because something may happen?

I agree with the post above me, the majority of you probably have never been in a real relationship and don't actually understand a situation like this nor how you would react. It's very easy to sit here and judge her for going out but this isn't a new thing, they have been dealing with this for a year and they out of everyone knows what is best.

Happycupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by Happycupcake »

"You probably havent been in a real relationship"
Wauw.
Dont get me started on that one.

Happycupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by Happycupcake »

As someone who has been in a situation where someone you love came back out of the hospital awaiting a big surgery, you know Charles must have a lot of anxiety and thoughts , worries running through his head. When you are alone those thoughts are intensified a lot especially just coming home. Even if he says he isnt worried. Its not so much the eating out part honestly ots the fact that clearly Alli seems to run away at critical moments and i know she is there for him most of the time and she does a really good job because i know its so so hard.its just she sometimes choses the worst critical time to go out and do something for herself. even if it only comes across on camera like that.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Happycupcake wrote:As someone who has been in a situation where someone you love came back out of the hospital awaiting a big surgery, you know Charles must have a lot of anxiety and thoughts , worries running through his head. When you are alone those thoughts are intensified a lot especially just coming home. Even if he says he isnt worried. Its not so much the eating out part honestly ots the fact that clearly Alli seems to run away at critical moments and i know she is there for him most of the time and she does a really good job because i know its so so hard.its just she sometimes choses the worst critical time to go out and do something for herself. even if it only comes across on camera like that.
This this this.
Montymoo wrote:Your life can't just stop when something like this happens - Sure the first time you take caution but this is now apart of Ally and Charles's life. They deal with it how THEY choose to deal with it, which probably takes into doctors opinions. If ally wants to go and get food with her Mom then she will go and get food. I'm very sure if Charles would have asked her not to go she would have not gone but what, are they never going to be apart from now on just because something may happen?

I agree with the post above me, the majority of you probably have never been in a real relationship and don't actually understand a situation like this nor how you would react. It's very easy to sit here and judge her for going out but this isn't a new thing, they have been dealing with this for a year and they out of everyone knows what is best.
Alli*
Because having our own opinions on people who post their life every day & seeing Alli leave Charles less than 12 hrs after he got out of the hospital is SOO much worse than assuming that THE MAJORITY of us have never been in a "real" relationship & have never experienced anything to this degree simply because we believe she should have stayed with him after the 1st day. Logic!
:horny: :halo:

Happycupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by Happycupcake »

And mind you the "EVEN IF IT ONLY COMES ACROSS ON CAMERA LIKE THAT"
Do you really think we have that much of a short tunnel vision and assume Alli is a horrible person because of one event. Because i never said so its just an opinion about THE TIMING.
If anything YOU are the one having a bad case of tunnel vision assuming the majority of us havent been in a "real relationhip" or even in a similar situation.
Rant over.

CASSXIES
Learner
Learner

Post by CASSXIES »

In Alli's defense... ( or maybe not, I don't know.) Charles happy place seems to be hanging out with his dogs alone and enjoying a night in. Not saying Alli couldn't have stayed with him, but they've been on tour for months and he probably didn't mind having a quiet night to himself.

GamerGirl1990
Informer
Informer

Post by GamerGirl1990 »

You can think whatever you want about me. But this is my opinion. Judging from many of the posts I see on this site and many of them regarding Alli in this forum. It leads me to believe that most of the people who post (NOT everyone of course) are around 14 with little real life experience. Be upset if you want, but that's the impression that I get. Everyone is different and everyone handles life in a different way. Maybe Charles prefers to be alone when things like this happen. Maybe seeing Alli upset would just make him even more upset. I don't pretend to know them of their lives but I just think it's annoying when SOME people here say tings like "Alli is a bitch because she left Charles alone for an hour." He's not a puppy or toddler being left at home crying while his mom is out doing drugs, lol. You can have your own opinion just like I do. I'm just saying that I think people are sometimes too quick to jump to conclusions. Especially when they say Alli is handling it wrong and they would do it the right way. When you're younger, things seem black and white. When you get older you see things as shades of grey.

haylen
Debater
Debater

Post by haylen »

GamerGirl1990 wrote:You can think whatever you want about me. But this is my opinion. Judging from many of the posts I see on this site and many of them regarding Alli in this forum. It leads me to believe that most of the people who post (NOT everyone of course) are around 14 with little real life experience. Be upset if you want, but that's the impression that I get. Everyone is different and everyone handles life in a different way. Maybe Charles prefers to be alone when things like this happen. Maybe seeing Alli upset would just make him even more upset. I don't pretend to know them of their lives but I just think it's annoying when SOME people here say tings like "Alli is a bitch because she left Charles alone for an hour." He's not a puppy or toddler being left at home crying while his mom is out doing drugs, lol. You can have your own opinion just like I do. I'm just saying that I think people are sometimes too quick to jump to conclusions. Especially when they say Alli is handling it wrong and they would do it the right way. When you're younger, things seem black and white. When you get older you see things as shades of grey.
I think most of the angry posts above are in response to MontyMoo's at the top of this page, not your from the page before. You put things so well I totally agree. MontyMoo tried to elaborate on yours but did it in a poor manner.

Happycupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by Happycupcake »

I dont think anyone said "alli is a bitch because she left charles alone". And if so i apolagize in name of that person :p People just have different opinions about the timing i guess. can we move back on topic without bickering now that is cleared up :)

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

LOL :) i enjoyed the waxing scene in todays vlog.

BexxGilmour
Learner
Learner

Post by BexxGilmour »

VogueForBreakfast wrote:LOL :) i enjoyed the waxing scene in todays vlog.
It was quite funny. I really laughed when he leaned back and his hat fell off. I found it creepy that Lauren was there. I don't think she watched it all, maybe just one reaction (hopefully!).
Let you soul take you where you long to be
- Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I think a lot of people in here (myself included) have had a difficult time getting over Alli's actions after she left Charles for a month or so and continued to be dickish even after his seizure, leaving him alone basically right after they got home from the hospital to go and hang out at her mom's house. Alli basically can't function without her mom, she doesn't seem to know how to be an adult on her own. It's like they're freakishly co-dependent.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

And I say this as someone who has been in a "real relationship" for years and who has taken care of a very close and incredibly sick relative while still trying to live a normal life. You DO go on, it's true, you can't stop your life be cause this happens. But Alli needs to learn how to stand on her own two feet and be there for her husband without her mom there 24/7/365. Unless Charles also wants her there in which case, all the power to them.

Post by Guest »

But at a certain point in life, you realize that other people's relationships aren't really yours to critique. If Charles has a problem with it, he needs to tell her, or he needs to leave her. You butting into their personal business isn't going to do anything.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I don't think anyone is butting in, just commenting on what they see.

Post by Guest »

herpderpin wrote:I don't think anyone is butting in, just commenting on what they see.
Also in the grand scheme of things, vloggers have a minuscule audience if you compare it to traditional television. add to that the audience comes from all over the world. So, a lot of the time people might not really have anybody around them who likes the same youtube videos that they do.(Or, likesto gossip about the same ones) My point is that I really don't see how discussing youtubers private life is any different from discussing reality stars, Hollywood celebrities, or even peers private life. I know it might be a bit different that we do it online, but it's not that different. We all talk about each other, and people talk about us. To be honest I really don't care what people say or think about me, because I know I do the exact same thing to other people. As long as people don't harass me to my face, I'm fine with it. Alli probably gossips too. I think we all do it more, or less.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

:roll:

blueyellowpink
Learner
Learner

Post by blueyellowpink »

If you think about it, Alli went straight from being a teenager living under Mommy's roof, to being a college student in a series relationship. Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but I don't think she ever had the time to develop on her own and is now dependent on her parents when things go wrong.

overtheolivetree
Informer
Informer

Post by overtheolivetree »

Why were they waxing his chest as her parent's house? That seems so weird and uncomfortable. Like, you live down the street, couldn't you have gone home?

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I didn't even notice that they were at her parents place. It seems like it's gotten so out of control lately- has it been this bad since C&A bought their house near Alli's parents? I don't remember Lauren being around all the time until recently.

Return to “Charles Trippy”