Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles

Post by Jet_187 »

Idontevenknow5 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:46 pm
Jet_187 wrote:
Idontevenknow5 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:47 pm
SunnyDays wrote:Is Avril Lavigne still relevant though?
I was about to say that. She really isn’t relevant and that song got no radio play in my area at least. So features on that doesn’t mean anything. Also why feature the whole band when it was just Travis. If I was him I just pull the plug on WTK and stick to songwriting and producing music unless he uses the band as an escape from family life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he won't pull the plug on the band cause he's worried about it will do to the others. More like Danny and Hunter, Because I believe Coley O'Toole is a song writer as well.
I thinks its mostly for Danny and Charles. Hunter has another band he plays for when he not with WTK.

thanks, I didn't know that. but ugh he's a big man child, I wish someone in the band would speak up to him. you have a child now it's time to stop acting like a giant man child.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Dixen »

So Charles talked about the pool again, some guys are coming over to map everything out, so it seems they are actually going through with it. I know some of you had doubts. I know the pool isnt there yet but sounds like they are really getting one.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Is he milking the hurricane yet? I haven't checked his videos recently.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

Bugman22 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:48 am
Wow. haven't been here in a bit. seems that the birth of Remi hasn't done anything really for the channel. Now I haven't really looked here as much, but has no one made any comment about how Charles has now completely stripped off any signs of CTFXC on his page. I remember when he tried to remove it a while a go, some people complained, but he compromisedf. maybe those viewers have stopped watching or just don't care anymore. or maybe the only viewers he has left are the ones who will just watch him no matter what.

but I guess it makes sense, if they are a family channel now, I guess they have to brand themselves appropriately?
On the main channel page it doesnt say that name anymore, but the url still shows the name CTFxC, and in the description it says CTFxC all over and in the links.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

rai1234 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:43 pm
I dunno how hard they will be hit, sounds like it could be close but hopefully not. Not the eye of course but still very strong winds.

Idontevenknow5
Debater
Debater

Re: Charles "Remi is here" Trippy | Part #51

Post by Idontevenknow5 »

Dixen wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
I dunno how hard they will be hit, sounds like it could be close but hopefully not. Not the eye of course but still very strong winds.
At most they will get some rain and strong winds. I live in the near the Keys and lucky the storm shifted and curved up but the problem is this storm is moving super slow and is still a Cat 4 but as of right now they are completely safe but he milking it to get views. Even his friend Danny called him outs and posted that super nauseating post about him being scared about Remi. If he was truly scared he wouldn’t have run off to play with his little play group.

RexRacer
Learner
Learner

Post by RexRacer »

Dixen wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:52 pm
rai1234 wrote:
As a fellow St Pete resident.

Our current forecast when the outside part of Dorian passes by here, it's going to give us 5" of rain and around 35MPH of wind, across twelve hours.

Or as I call it, Tuesday afternoon thunderstorms.
Secret Agent - Race Car Driver

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

If his own daughter didn't change him, than nothing will. Once again, soulless.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

RexRacer wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:21 pm
Dixen wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:52 pm
rai1234 wrote:
As a fellow St Pete resident.

Our current forecast when the outside part of Dorian passes by here, it's going to give us 5" of rain and around 35MPH of wind, across twelve hours.

Or as I call it, Tuesday afternoon thunderstorms.
I live a little farther south in SWFL and ... SAME. We'll see pretty much typical summer afternoon weather.

brake4bigfoot
Learner
Learner

Post by brake4bigfoot »

Idontevenknow5 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:07 pm
Dixen wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
At most they will get some rain and strong winds. I live in the near the Keys and lucky the storm shifted and curved up but the problem is this storm is moving super slow and is still a Cat 4 but as of right now they are completely safe but he milking it to get views. Even his friend Danny called him outs and posted that super nauseating post about him being scared about Remi. If he was truly scared he wouldn’t have run off to play with his little play group.

Glad you're safe!!

I agree with you about Danny. I think they are all tired of Charles. Don't get me wrong I used to really like him and now I just don't,then I watched back vlogs and he seems genuinely fake.

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Charles is a mess for the clickbait about the hurricane smh. He needs to grow up, but he never will.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

brake4bigfoot wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:44 am
Idontevenknow5 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:07 pm
Dixen wrote:
rai1234 wrote:

Glad you're safe!!

I agree with you about Danny. I think they are all tired of Charles. Don't get me wrong I used to really like him and now I just don't,then I watched back vlogs and he seems genuinely fake.
I saw Danny posted a photo yesterday of him and Charles and wished him a happy birthday. I know maybe he was just being nice, but I think they are good.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

What kind of sane person goes on about a hurricane for 3 minutes to his audience like we don't have access to weather?

I truly believe that Charles is a prime example of illusory truth effect. If he keeps repeating himself he validates the story or situation as the truth. If you repeat a lie enough times, people start to believe it. In this case, I believe he does it to himself and his audience which is why family and friends always call him out.

Spacoley03
Learner
Learner

Post by Spacoley03 »

Oh man, that horrendous clickbait of the hurricane radar with a party hat photoshopped on his head because ~it's also my birthday and I'm so weird and quirky~ give me a break. I mean, how completely unaware and insensitive do you have to be? 5 people have lost theirs lives and countless others have been affected by this, but it makes good clickbait, so screw it! The whole video comes across like "Omg we're in potential danger and so scared, but don't forget it's my birthday lol donuts lol free stuff hahaha!". So gross!

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I know he has a baby now, but they didn't do anything for his birthday? It was also on a holiday, so his family and friends likely had the day off. They went to the mall to get free food??!

Even with kids we usually do a family dinner for birthdays when we can...even if it's delivery pizza and wine at home. It's odd his b-day was really lonely. Is he even close to Shay anymore?

And...he can't use the hurricane as an excuse. It's not even close to St. Pete and never was.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

These two are such shams and they know their minions will keep sending them money. Alli just trying to care for the kid while Charles does his best to keep people sucked in. They will definitely get a pool with their patreon cult and the money he makes through their little “tour” following another little band around. It was so pathetic to watch when they staged the “recording” session with Travis and Charles playing bass. As if any of his tracks actually appear on the final cut. Im sure Coley or Hunter play the final tracks and they just go along with it because they know that years ago Charles helped them with followers and he is still battling cancer and seizures. He never told anyone that he cant drive right now. They just switch back to Alli driving. Sad.

I still think that in the next year or so the band has to shrink or go solo as costs must be high. Travis likely making more money on his own, however, he loves the crowds too much!

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

WTK is opening for two other bands in small venues. I doubt they are making anything once all the money is divided. They are nothing more than a nostalgia act band playing 10 year old songs because Travis is just keeping the other guys employed.

Jet_187
Learner
Learner

Post by Jet_187 »

space_cadet wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:32 am
I know he has a baby now, but they didn't do anything for his birthday? It was also on a holiday, so his family and friends likely had the day off. They went to the mall to get free food??!

Even with kids we usually do a family dinner for birthdays when we can...even if it's delivery pizza and wine at home. It's odd his b-day was really lonely. Is he even close to Shay anymore?

And...he can't use the hurricane as an excuse. It's not even close to St. Pete and never was.
Allie had something planned for his birthday, But he made a big stinking excuse bout the hurricane might ruin it. I take back my statement bout him being a man child, because imho he's a big baby. I swear instead of growing up and being mature, Charles is sinking down and being more immature like a child. Does anyone know what kinda of pool they are wanting to put in the backyard?
Last edited by Jet_187 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

Charles has lived his whole life trying to find the easy way out, he doesn't want to get wrapped up in anything. Even now, with Remi, I feel like she's just a burden to him. I don't deny that he loves her, but he doesn't want any responsibility at all. That's why he finds any chance and excuse to run away. Charles would be happiest on a private island doing absolutely nothing, as long as he has a camera and Wifi.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I got hit WAAAAY harder from Irma than Charles did, but I don't whine about it for years and years like he does. His power went out because he lives in an old house with hanging power lines, so he went to Sarasota to his house with a pool and power. Wow, that must have been rough. LOL!

We didn't have gas or power or ANY stores open for at least FIVE days after Irma hit SWFL. No AC for five days. No fridge for five days. No lights or internet or TV or Netflix for five days. Not a single store open for about four days, then Sam's Club was the only place open and they were nice to let even non-members shop there. I burst into tears when the power came back on and it wasn't going to be 95 degrees in the house all day!!!

He's never really lived through a hurricane.

Charles is a douche. Fuck him and his fake AF clickbait.

Return to “Charles Trippy”