Charles "Remi is here" Trippy | Part #51

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Charles

Post by space_cadet »

skittles wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:39 pm
Lol @ Danny re-posting Charles’ insta story on his story and calling him out for being dramatic about the hurricane. Man, I do feel bad for Charles at times. It seems his genuine friends went out the door around when he and Alli split.
Charles also posted on IG going to buy a small generator. I guess that's smart for their old-ish house if the power goes out, but the hurricane isn't likely to affect them on the Gulf Coast. They had problems during Irma, but I think that was likely because their house/neighborhood is old.

Does Charles even know how to use a generator? Yikes!!

bambam91
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bambam91 »

Charles doesn't have any friends. The only "friends" he had were his phony YT friends, who just used each other to promote themselves and capitalize, and his bandmates, who never really liked him and just invited him into the band to capitalize off of his fanbase. Charles has been used just as much as he has used people, so IMO, it's fair enough.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Charles "Remi is here" Trippy | Part #51

Post by Bugman22 »

To me it seems Charles and Danny maybe started going down when it seemed they ONLY drove down to Orlando for vlog content when Danny’s baby was born. I just remember watching then and think how weird that it seemed. Then again who knows. Maybe they are cool and the whole band has come to an agreement on Charles vlogging to take it easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DirkDiggler
Debater
Debater

Post by DirkDiggler »

LMFAO at this guy trying get on the YT trending page desperately trying to recreate what happened 2 years ago with Hurricane Irma. Homie never misses a chance to give it that college try with every wittle tropical storm rolling through the Atlantic. Chuck is so hilariously dense...very comical tho. Perhaps rescuing a rodent fetus will get you on Dodo. And then of course, the fetus will die, and Allie will cry - because she loves all things.

And good lord, is shopping all they fucking do? What a couple of worthless nothings - begging for money online and using it to buy stupid shit from Target.

Wes is a low-budget shopaholic.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

Remember when they put tape on their windows? Then Allie's dad told them their windows were hurricane proof. Then they put a big hunk of plywood over their door? My God. How does one become as stupid as this? These two just go through life like chickens with their heads cut off.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

The only thing they should do to prepare for another hurricane is condoms and not taking any more animals off the street.

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

werent they working on something for the ellen show? whatbhappend to that?

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

gatorade wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:09 am
werent they working on something for the ellen show? whatbhappend to that?

He realized he's irrelevant and Ellen doesn't care.

Post by Guest »

Avril Lavigne made We The Kings a feature on her song "Head Above Water".

Apparently they're still semi-relevant.

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

Is Avril Lavigne still relevant though?

Idontevenknow5
Debater
Debater

Post by Idontevenknow5 »

SunnyDays wrote:Is Avril Lavigne still relevant though?
I was about to say that. She really isn’t relevant and that song got no radio play in my area at least. So features on that doesn’t mean anything. Also why feature the whole band when it was just Travis. If I was him I just pull the plug on WTK and stick to songwriting and producing music unless he uses the band as an escape from family life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jet_187
Learner
Learner

Post by Jet_187 »

Idontevenknow5 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:47 pm
I was about to say that. She really isn’t relevant and that song got no radio play in my area at least. So features on that doesn’t mean anything. Also why feature the whole band when it was just Travis. If I was him I just pull the plug on WTK and stick to songwriting and producing music unless he uses the band as an escape from family life.

I think he won't pull the plug on the band cause he's worried about it will do to the others. More like Danny and Hunter, Because I believe Coley O'Toole is a song writer as well.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

We the Kings is OPENING for Simple Plan in 2019, if that isn't an indication of how low they are. It's sad how the other guys can't move on, Travis is running a pity party nostalgia act.

Idontevenknow5
Debater
Debater

Charles "Remi is here" Trippy | Part #51

Post by Idontevenknow5 »

Jet_187 wrote:
Idontevenknow5 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:47 pm

I think he won't pull the plug on the band cause he's worried about it will do to the others. More like Danny and Hunter, Because I believe Coley O'Toole is a song writer as well.
I thinks its mostly for Danny and Charles. Hunter has another band he plays for when he not with WTK.

liladelrey
Informer
Informer

Post by liladelrey »

I couldn't sleep and decided to check to see if Charles was milking the hurricane. Was surprised to see they have a baby? What the fuck? I can imagine Charles is in it for The Views.

Post by Guest »

liladelrey wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:33 am
I couldn't sleep and decided to check to see if Charles was milking the hurricane. Was surprised to see they have a baby? What the fuck? I can imagine Charles is in it for The Views.
Yeah, I checked in after a long-ish absence to see that the baby was very newly born and Charles had spent 8 hours power hosing his front yard. First time I've ever seen him do home improvements is when they have a newborn. His wife must be exhausted but instead of fetching her stuff, fixing her drinks / snacks etc or changing/rocking the baby he's outside playing with water.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Geedot wrote:
liladelrey wrote: I couldn't sleep and decided to check to see if Charles was milking the hurricane. Was surprised to see they have a baby? What the fuck? I can imagine Charles is in it for The Views.
Yeah, I checked in after a long-ish absence to see that the baby was very newly born and Charles had spent 8 hours power hosing his front yard. First time I've ever seen him do home improvements is when they have a newborn. His wife must be exhausted but instead of fetching her stuff, fixing her drinks / snacks etc or changing/rocking the baby he's outside playing with water.
He's also taken off at least twice now to play shows with his silly little band. The first time he left to Cali when the baby was like a WEEK old. What a dick.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Let's not forget how cringe worthy Allie saying she wants another baby and Charles just clams up and gets super awkward about it.

RexRacer
Learner
Learner

Post by RexRacer »

Charles clearly doesn't pay attention to the weather.

The hurricane is supposed to miss St Pete completely.

We're supposed to get around five inches of rain the entire night as Dorian bumbles his way up the east coast of Florida.
Secret Agent - Race Car Driver

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

RexRacer wrote:Charles clearly doesn't pay attention to the weather.

The hurricane is supposed to miss St Pete completely.

We're supposed to get around five inches of rain the entire night as Dorian bumbles his way up the east coast of Florida.
Hahha. But his “attention grabbing titles” it still COULD hit them. Haha. But hey. If he avoid using the baby for an attention grabbing title why not.

Return to “Charles Trippy”