Charles - RV Road Trip - Trippy Part 46

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles - RV Road Trip - Trippy Part 46

Post by ewokfan11 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:12 pm

SuperLurker wrote:No mention of Bufferfest in today's vlog. He did leave a 'cliffhanger' that he was going to the doctor's about 'something.'

Maybe to see if his sperm is good enough to have a baby naturally?
Yep, that's definitely suspicious - but I think they'll blame the cancellation on the floor work. That's a BIG tile job. Regardless, both things were timed ON PURPOSE to get out of BF without being honest about the DUI issue. I don't think they've EVER been honest about why Allie can't go to Canada. Last time they blamed it on her passport - NOT the DUI.

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wishesfireworks » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:23 pm

LOL pathological liar Chares Trippy strikes once again!
pretending as if "schedule conflicts" is the reason they can't make Buffer
covering up Allie's pathetic DUI with "oh guise we're removing carpet from our hoooouuse!"
I hope Buffer doesn't invite him next year. He's completely irrelevant anyway.
They're wasting money by inviting him since he's not bringing them income anyway.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:57 pm

I also think that Charles might mention his use of CBD oil in the vlog tomorrow. I know he's made a passing remark about it, but he hasn't gone into great detail. I could see some people feeling this is controversial because... weed.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:18 pm

100% is because of her DUI and he will 100% schedule something on that day to cover it up! :rofl: :rofl:
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

dolphiny
Learner
Learner

Post by dolphiny » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Anybody else notice how he brought up how his house was renovated in today's vlog, 2 days after it was talked about on here?? :rofl: seems pretty random that he was literally just like "oh yeah by the way idk if you guys know the owner redid everything!!" Ok Charles.. thanks..

Dixen
Informer
Informer

Post by Dixen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:21 pm

Did Allie ever talk about her DUI in the vlogs or in a Q&A ? If she did I dont understand why he dont just say it like it is, Allie has a DUI so unfortunately she can't go so we are staying at home working on the house instead.

We will have to wait and see what they are doing this coming weekend, its probably nothing, my guess is working on the house removing the carpet and putting in the new floor.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Dixen wrote:Did Allie ever talk about her DUI in the vlogs or in a Q&A ? If she did I dont understand why he dont just say it like it is, Allie has a DUI so unfortunately she can't go so we are staying at home working on the house instead.

We will have to wait and see what they are doing this coming weekend, its probably nothing, my guess is working on the house removing the carpet and putting in the new floor.
She sort of talks about it in this vlog. (Starts about 18:50). I was Googling to find it...did she really blow a .22? That seems CRAZY over the limit!!!! I don't think she's ever talked about it again.

[youtube][/youtube]

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:49 pm

Dixen wrote:Did Allie ever talk about her DUI in the vlogs or in a Q&A ? If she did I dont understand why he dont just say it like it is, Allie has a DUI so unfortunately she can't go so we are staying at home working on the house instead.

She has brought it up before briefly a while back. It's not like its a secret either idk why they can't just say why they really can't go to Canada.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:52 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:

She sort of talks about it in this vlog. (Starts about 18:50). I was Googling to find it...did she really blow a .22? That seems CRAZY over the limit!!!! I don't think she's ever talked about it again.

[youtube][/youtube]
.22 wtf she had to have just left the bar

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Yes, I remember reading the .22 number 3 years ago and thinking wtf

That’s practically TRIPLE the limit!

She acts like she had 2 drinks and drove home (bad enough) and blames it on her ex upsetting her like that somehow makes it ok.

She had to have been fucking WASTED to blow that high.

“Ive learned my lesson”. We have seen her driving home after drinks in the vlogs on multiple occasions over the past 3 years. She has not learned her lesson, and I’m guessing the one time she actually got caught for it and arrested was far from the first time she drove drunk.

She is not getting into Canada easily. Whoever reviews her application is going to see that .22 number and immediately think hell no, why would that woman even attempt to get behind a wheel, she wants to be excused for this?

She deserves to be denied entry. They keep trying to cover up her DUI and act like it’s not a big deal. At least her inability to get into Canada shows her that she still has to pay consequences.

Part of me actually wonders if she has some type of drinking problem. She has the right background, and especially in the early vlogs, they were always trying to hide her beer cans behind her beach bag, or a chair leg etc. There’s a couple vlogs even where Charles is using weird camera angles while in the kitchen and then later on in the vlog, you can see a bottle of tequila on the counter in the background. I don’t remember the exact vlogs, but I’ve noticed that on multiple occasions.

If she doesn’t have a problem then why are they BOTH trying to hide her drinking?

Also what the hell 30 year old still ices their friends? They act like 20 year olds at a frat party half the time

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:55 pm

I don't think she is necessarily blaming her ex for the dui. I think what she meant is that's a reason for her drinking that night but the driving part was her fault. People cope with things differently and she chose to drink. I'm not excusing the fact that she drove drunk because that's not safe and also I still to this day don't understand why her friends let her get behind the wheel. She should have done it at her house in private where she wouldn't have gotten herself in this situation.
I don't think she has a problem with drinking at all. Having a drink isn't wrong and I have no reason to believe that she has a problem considering I don't think I have seen her drunk. As long as you are getting fucked up in your own home, have at it but yeah no she doesn't have a problem that's just me though

Hey_Cupcake
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey_Cupcake » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:47 am

I'm sure her friends didn't think twice about letting her drive because they all most likely did (or still actively do) drive drunk as well. On average, people will drive drunk 80 times before their first DUI. If she blew .22 the next morning, then she was really fucking drunk. The distinct lack of accountability shows she didn't actually learn any lesson about what it means to be a safe driver, which leads me to my next point...

Both Charles and Allie practice extremely irresponsible driving habits. Texting and holding that damn camera are the very definition of distracted driving, not to mention their attention is focused on looking at and talking to the camera, not on the road. Allie almost always has her phone in her lap while she's driving.

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:32 am

sharna_ wrote:I have no reason to believe that she has a problem considering I don't think I have seen her drunk.
She has come home from her edm concerts and ‘nights out’ with friends obviously not sober on multiple occasions. Charles always makes fun of how out of it she is.

I’m also sure she probably drove home from many of those events because she always has the keys in her hand when she leaves, yet the car is home the next morning. I don’t understand why she doesn’t just use uber. Charles must have a shit ton in credit.

As for drinking because of her ex, blame was the wrong word. She is not exactly saying he’s responsible for it, but she also can’t tell that story without mentioning him. Just admit you were wrong and stop trying to justify it. It doesn’t matter why you were drunk, just that you drove while you were.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a drink either, but if that’s all she’s doing, why is she AND her significant other trying to hide it?

Drinking on the beach I don’t particularly like, because they usually go in the water and that’s just basic sense. Don’t go swimming if you just had a couple beers.

Also I agree both of their driving habits are horrible. Hands off the wheel, looking at their phone, looking at the camera, looking at the dogs in the backseat. Now they’re letting a cat freely wander around the car.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 am

Just so save you nearly 15 minutes of rambling, Charles is getting his sperm checked out to see if the sample he gave with Alli Speed is viable to use with Squiggles.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:19 pm

I guess Charles has some extra money laying about because it looks like they're going ahead with building a pool

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:49 pm

SuperLurker wrote:Just so save you nearly 15 minutes of rambling, Charles is getting his sperm checked out to see if the sample he gave with Alli Speed is viable to use with Squiggles.
He's so immature. Also, did he HAVE to go to the doctor for testing results from his frozen sperm....and then they didn't even give him any results?? Couldn't they have just called him? I think it was all for views. I hate to say this, but I don't even think he saw a doctor and it was all FAKED for views. Click bait title = views. :roll: :roll: :roll:

He also did a Q&A somewhat recently and said he wasn't worried about his sperm because doctors told him he should be fine naturally because of the type of chemo he had.

I pretty much think he just lies all the time now!!! What a sad life they live.

Lmarie711
Learner
Learner

Post by Lmarie711 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:13 pm

They typically say men should wait 2-5 years after chemo before trying to have kids. Your sperm can get damaged by chemo or radiation & after 2 years it should be all healthy sperm again. I'm not sure exactly when he stopped chemo.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 pm

I don't understand this. Wouldn't they take a new sample after the chemo?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Here's the Q&A vid that mentions his sperm issue. Starts about 28:12 - says he should be fine, but it seems like they cut off the answer abruptly after they said they had the frozen supply as back-up.

[youtube][/youtube]

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:54 pm

He was too immature to even say the word sperm in todays vlog it’s ridiculous. Also why would he go all the way to the doctors to get frozen sperm tested and come away saying he had to come back because it was being tested? He obviously gave a sample of his current sperm in today’s blog for a comparison and he’s too embarrassed to talk about it because he’s a manchild.

He should be talking about this shit open and honestly and with the whole truth and in layman’s terms if he thinks he’s doing anyone any favours by raising awareness. He never used to have an issue talking about the bells and whistles that come with his cancer.

leeef123
Talker
Talker

Post by leeef123 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:35 pm

It's so hard to imagine these two having children. I think Allie would make a decent mom but Charles is no where near mature enough. I imagine him on the day the baby is being delivered leaving the hospital so he can go upload his vlog to hold on to that irrelevant record instead of staying with his wife and new baby. Or the clickbaitey titles. "WE LOST THE BABY"
I hope none of this is true but I really could picture it.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:54 pm

leeef123 wrote:It's so hard to imagine these two having children. I think Allie would make a decent mom but Charles is no where near mature enough. I imagine him on the day the baby is being delivered leaving the hospital so he can go upload his vlog to hold on to that irrelevant record instead of staying with his wife and new baby. Or the clickbaitey titles. "WE LOST THE BABY"
i would like to believe that after they have the baby he stops they daily. allie doesnt even like vlogging. so why add more stress to your daily when you should be taking care of your child. plus its definately a good reason to stop daily.

saidly he probably wouldnt stop. the only thing he cares about is the streak, not the quality of his content.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Has anyone else noticed they haven't gone back to visit Danny's baby Carter? It really does seem like they just used his birth as CLICK BAIT!! Seems rude to show up at the hospital, then never go see them again.... Charles just uses people/events for views and doesn't seem to GIVE A SHIT about living a real life.

He needs to QUIT vlogging.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:24 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:Has anyone else noticed they haven't gone back to visit Danny's baby Carter? It really does seem like they just used his birth as CLICK BAIT!! Seems rude to show up at the hospital, then never go see them again.... Charles just uses people/events for views and doesn't seem to GIVE A SHIT about living a real life.

He needs to QUIT vlogging.
I know Allie was talking about going to see him in valentina's comments a while back but I thought they would've saw him by now

Amc627
Talker
Talker

Post by Amc627 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:27 am

Bugman22 wrote:
leeef123 wrote:It's so hard to imagine these two having children. I think Allie would make a decent mom but Charles is no where near mature enough. I imagine him on the day the baby is being delivered leaving the hospital so he can go upload his vlog to hold on to that irrelevant record instead of staying with his wife and new baby. Or the clickbaitey titles. "WE LOST THE BABY"
i would like to believe that after they have the baby he stops they daily. allie doesnt even like vlogging. so why add more stress to your daily when you should be taking care of your child. plus its definately a good reason to stop daily.

saidly he probably wouldnt stop. the only thing he cares about is the streak, not the quality of his content.

The only reason he'd have a kid is FOR the vlogs. There's no way he'll still vlogging. He should learn from carliestylez that babies don't always = views. Her views are at an all time low since giving birth.

Return to “Charles Trippy”