You Got It Dude :tu:

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles - RV Road Trip - Trippy Part 46

Post by Bugman22 »

I think the whole Hunter and Charles thing started to get weird around the divorce. if i remember correctly. hunter seemed to be ok in the vlogs. then it seems after the divorce not as cool being in it. maybe hunter really knows what happened with charles and Alli?

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Wow I can't believe we made it to part 46.

Looking forward to this road trip

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

meowlizzz wrote:Wow I can't believe we made it to part 46.

I'm curious where they are going now that the West Coast is obviously too far for just 14 days. They have to scale back the trip a lot. I don't even know if the Grand Canyon is feasible. It's so much DRIVING. Ugh, I'm so not jealous.... I really think they will be over this RV trip by day 2.

empressofgoodwill
Lurker
Lurker

Post by empressofgoodwill »

ewokfan11 wrote:
meowlizzz wrote:Wow I can't believe we made it to part 46.

I'm curious where they are going now that the West Coast is obviously too far for just 14 days. They have to scale back the trip a lot. I don't even know if the Grand Canyon is feasible. It's so much DRIVING. Ugh, I'm so not jealous.... I really think they will be over this RV trip by day 2.

They can still do the west coast, just not as long. We drove from east coast to NM, then back by going south from Texas to New Orleans, the back up east in 2 weeks. We had 3 kids ages 1,4,7 in a minivan with lots of stops for cool things and roadside attractions. Taos NM and NOLA were our 2 big planned stops ,I think we spent 5 days in Taos and 2 or 3 in NOLA. If we can do it in a minivan with 2 littles, those 2 morons can do it with dogs and a full out house on wheels.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

empressofgoodwill wrote:They can still do the west coast, just not as long. We drove from east coast to NM, then back by going south from Texas to New Orleans, the back up east in 2 weeks. We had 3 kids ages 1,4,7 in a minivan with lots of stops for cool things and roadside attractions. Taos NM and NOLA were our 2 big planned stops ,I think we spent 5 days in Taos and 2 or 3 in NOLA. If we can do it in a minivan with 2 littles, those 2 morons can do it with dogs and a full out house on wheels.
Don't forget it takes almost an entire day of driving just to get out of Florida (like 7-8 hours from St. Pete to the FL/AL border) and NM is a lot closer than the Redwoods or Yosemite or Yellowstone - like two days longer to get to. So that's definitely going to make a difference on where they go. It's a VERY long drive to spend a day or two in California or Wyoming - then drive right back.

They'd be smart to pick a closer destination, not drive as much and relax more - but I know they are probably going to "do it for the vlogs" and end up really frustrated, stressed out and exhausted from all the driving.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Allie Wes-Trippy wrote: You broke my heart, so you bought my love
:rofl:

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

Is it going to be a small, cramped RV? Or a decent sized one?

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

1million wrote:Is it going to be a small, cramped RV? Or a decent sized one?
I don't think they've showed the one they are getting yet but I know when they were shopping they were looking at huge ones that fit like 10 people :o I can't even imagine those two trying to park those things :rofl:

Also I'm pretty sure Mel posted a vlog on her own channel with the exact same 'Puppy's first day at beach' title like 3 months ago :roll:

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Does the RV have wifi?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Summersby wrote:Does the RV have wifi?
They haven't said anything about the details for their sponsored RV - they might not even know. I would imagine he'd have to have some sort of mobile WiFi because otherwise they'll be wasting hours uploading instead of sightseeing/traveling. Was Allie editing and uploading the vlogs from home when he was on tour?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Wait...so Danny's mom had a baby shower for Valentina on Saturday and Allie had hers on Sunday? Why didn't they just get together and have one party?? Now it REALLY seems like they only hosted the shower for vlog footage. :roll: :roll: :roll:

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

ewokfan11 wrote:They only have the RV for two weeks?
I highly doubt the company was going to lend it to them for a month or two if they're giving them the RV free of charge / in exchange for a sponsorship. Either that, or two weeks was all Charles could afford.
The loss the company would need to endure parting with it for 1-2 months would probably be too costly. Consider the mechanical wear and additional mileage for an RV that was lended out for free.

I just can't wait to see how this all plays out.

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Sigh. Even Danny can't get her name right...haha.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

ewokfan11 wrote:Wait...so Danny's mom had a baby shower for Valentina on Saturday and Allie had hers on Sunday? Why didn't they just get together and have one party?? Now it REALLY seems like they only hosted the shower for vlog footage. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I know Allie was talking about it when they were in Hawaii but i'm going to say that the shower that his mom did for her was more so a family shower and the one Allie did was for friends... which makes sense lol my sister did that because we have a big family and it would be overwhelming for everyone, friends and family, to be together all at once.
skittles wrote:

Lmao :rofl: :rofl: what is up with him lol he usually spells it right

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

skittles wrote:

I'm I the only one grossed out by the green eggs? I think it would be a cute idea for a dinosaur-themed children's party but maybe not for a party for adults who have developed their palettes and could be disgusted by weird-colored food. Ugh, green eggs makes me think they've spoilt.

Sorry, maybe it's just me.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Following

CreepShow75
Learner
Learner

Post by CreepShow75 »

Very interesting the amount of people at the baby shower. I guess we know where everyone stands. Surely, not everyone was busy.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

CreepShow75 wrote:Very interesting the amount of people at the baby shower. I guess we know where everyone stands. Surely, not everyone was busy.
I know Danny said that most of his friends went out last night and was a little hungover :| I just know they couldn't have all been drunk lol

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

Post by Wishesfireworks »

Another click bait title. Hey Charles, even click bait won't save your pathetic little channel anymore. And lol @ Danny misspelling the name. Even he prefers A. Speed and not this new walmart trash version.

Return to “Charles Trippy”