Charles - RV Road Trip - Trippy Part 46

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles - RV Road Trip - Trippy Part 46

Post by sadsong »

That DUI will haunt her for the rest of her life and rightly so. She’s still lucky ASF that she got through border control in Australia with a DUI because their travel controls are some of the tightest in the world and I have zero doubt she went though quite narrow questioning at the Australian border over it (that’s if she declared it). There is no way in this life she is ever visiting Canada, their border control is strict but they are not as forgiving.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

What's the point of them attending BF in the first place? They upload home movies for crissakes. They're vloggers of a bygone era

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Charles tweeted about getting a pool quote and then saying they’d need to have more ad sponsored posts to pay for it.

Okay, mini rant. The way I was raised- if you don’t have money for something; DONT BUY IT. a pool is a luxury, and guess what Charles? You HAD one. Actually you HAVE one since your house will never ever sell at the price you list. Gah. Why does he have to act so upset about having to do sponsored posts when he wastes thousands on technology and food and travel etc.

I don’t even really know how to properly express why it annoys me. He sleeps through morning (yes Charles- real adults are awake before noon even on weekends!), he caters to Allie in ways he clearly shouldn’t, he claims to not have money issues yet clearly does, he acts like his vlogs are epic when they’re boring AF....gah.

Another thing- his vlogs used to really tell a story. Ctfxc used to be such a different thing. His old vlogs with alli, there was stuff going on. You actually couldn’t wait to see the next video to see if a problem was resolved or if something happened. His vlogs now are glorified snapchats: here’s some food, oh we’re shopping now, kitten, goodnight guys.

Sorry Charles, I don’t feel bad about your lack of pool. Do they understand the cost of education for the supposed kids they want??? Does he understand how to adult at all????

I don’t mind sponsored posts objectively- they’re part of the job and I get it. No issue there. But so he can pay for a pool? Does he knows how much those cost because Instagram ads won’t cut it. And even if they did- SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

skittles wrote:Charles tweeted about getting a pool quote and then saying they’d need to have more ad sponsored posts to pay for it.

Okay, mini rant. The way I was raised- if you don’t have money for something; DONT BUY IT. a pool is a luxury, and guess what Charles? You HAD one. Actually you HAVE one since your house will never ever sell at the price you list. Gah. Why does he have to act so upset about having to do sponsored posts when he wastes thousands on technology and food and travel etc.

I don’t even really know how to properly express why it annoys me. He sleeps through morning (yes Charles- real adults are awake before noon even on weekends!), he caters to Allie in ways he clearly shouldn’t, he claims to not have money issues yet clearly does, he acts like his vlogs are epic when they’re boring AF....gah.

Another thing- his vlogs used to really tell a story. Ctfxc used to be such a different thing. His old vlogs with alli, there was stuff going on. You actually couldn’t wait to see the next video to see if a problem was resolved or if something happened. His vlogs now are glorified snapchats: here’s some food, oh we’re shopping now, kitten, goodnight guys.

Sorry Charles, I don’t feel bad about your lack of pool. Do they understand the cost of education for the supposed kids they want??? Does he understand how to adult at all????

I don’t mind sponsored posts objectively- they’re part of the job and I get it. No issue there. But so he can pay for a pool? Does he knows how much those cost because Instagram ads won’t cut it. And even if they did- SAVE YOUR MONEY.
Dude omg, wtf! From the sound of your post I thought he had posted something about ‘would you guys mind if we did more ads?’ which was bad enough. No he literally posted “I hope no one get annoyed” with that ridiculous gif tells it all. He’s fucking shameless. Are you serious? I can’t even right now.

“I’m buying a pool, you all have to pay for it, don’t complain” is basically what he just said. Holy f*ck. What the absolute hell.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

LOL Charles totally staged that the kitten was missing. Allie handed it off to Charles and obviously put her in another room. He freaked out his wife for views. What an asshole.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

SuperLurker wrote:LOL Charles totally staged that the kitten was missing. Allie handed it off to Charles and obviously put her in another room. He freaked out his wife for views. What an asshole.
Lol and at 6:20 he opens the door and she comes later thinking the door was open the whole time.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

rai1234 wrote:
SuperLurker wrote:LOL Charles totally staged that the kitten was missing. Allie handed it off to Charles and obviously put her in another room. He freaked out his wife for views. What an asshole.
Lol and at 6:20 he opens the door and she comes later thinking the door was open the whole time.
Is faking a missing pet a new YT prank??! It's disgusting. Steps to Wander did the same yesterday (probably where Charles got the stupid idea). I think it needs to stop!!! It's just cruel and NOT FUNNY! :roll: :roll: :roll:

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

ewokfan11 wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
Is faking a missing pet a new YT prank??! It's disgusting. Steps to Wander did the same yesterday (probably where Charles got the stupid idea). I think it needs to stop!!! It's just cruel and NOT FUNNY! :roll: :roll: :roll:
I don't like them neither. If someone played a prank on me taking my dog I would freaking cry. Those are not funny what so ever
Charles is a dick for doing that though all for views. Pathetic :roll:

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

Aurora_ wrote:
skittles wrote:Charles tweeted about getting a pool quote and then saying they’d need to have more ad sponsored posts to pay for it.

Dude omg, wtf! From the sound of your post I thought he had posted something about ‘would you guys mind if we did more ads?’ which was bad enough. No he literally posted “I hope no one get annoyed” with that ridiculous gif tells it all. He’s fucking shameless. Are you serious? I can’t even right now.

“I’m buying a pool, you all have to pay for it, don’t complain” is basically what he just said. Holy f*ck. What the absolute hell.

what if this whole pool thing is just an excuse cuz they need the money. and dont want to flat out say, hey i need to try and make some money. honestly ive said before viewers will leave him. obviously not all of them are loyal to you. just do it. and dont install a pool if you cant afford it.

im curious if youtube were to delete inactive accounts how many subs he would lose

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

the change of the title... I don't understand why he changed it lol you just made this long paragraph about how its not click bait but added things to it. He is trying to please too many people

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

sharna_ wrote:the change of the title... I don't understand why he changed it lol you just made this long paragraph about how its not click bait but added things to it. He is trying to please too many people
I think he did it because it almost sounded as if the kitten DIED. That's even how I actually read it at first.

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

ewokfan11 wrote:
sharna_ wrote:the change of the title... I don't understand why he changed it lol you just made this long paragraph about how its not click bait but added things to it. He is trying to please too many people
I think he did it because it almost sounded as if the kitten DIED. That's even how I actually read it at first.
I actually kind of thought that as well. I knew with Charles it was just clickbait about the cat hiding but sometimes with cats that young they just spontaneously take a turn for the worst. I’ve worked with shelters and fosters for years and even at 3-4 weeks, one day they’re happy and playing and the next they’re gone. And with those 2 morons taking care of her it didn’t seem too far-fetched.

As for the ‘inactive accounts’ question, if we phrase inactive to mean ‘hasn’t watched a single video in over a year’ I would say AT LEAST a million of his subs would disappear and probably a lot more.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

"Bummed due to scheduling conflicts we wont be able to make it to @BufferFestival. Was looking forward to it but will see u next one!"

From Charles' twitter

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

sharna_ wrote:"Bummed due to scheduling conflicts we wont be able to make it to @BufferFestival. Was looking forward to it but will see u next one!"

From Charles' twitter
Wish he'd just tell the truth. Scheduling conflict?? They do nothing ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. He'd been listed as attending ALL SUMMER and was only removed over the weekend! All they do is LIE!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

Wow. That missing cat thing was so staged by Charles. And just mean to Allie. Allie kept saying she handed the cat to Charles. I bet you he was planning it as a joke and he saw how mad she was getting and if he was joking she just would’ve been even more pissed.

Plus the cut when he put the camera on the table was a little odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

ewokfan11 wrote:
sharna_ wrote:"Bummed due to scheduling conflicts we wont be able to make it to @BufferFestival. Was looking forward to it but will see u next one!"

From Charles' twitter
Wish he'd just tell the truth. Scheduling conflict?? They do nothing ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. He'd been listed as attending ALL SUMMER and was only removed over the weekend! All they do is LIE!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Scheduling conflicts? Charles doesn’t have a schedule. He doesn’t even have a job!

A month ago they were so excited to go that Allie paid to have her passport expedited, but now all of a sudden they have something else planned?

Can’t wait to see what they do this weekend :rofl:

Sykes
Learner
Learner

Post by Sykes »

Aurora_ wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

From Charles' twitter
Scheduling conflicts? Charles doesn’t have a schedule. He doesn’t even have a job!

A month ago they were so excited to go that Allie paid to have her passport expedited, but now all of a sudden they have something else planned?

One of the replies to his bullshit tweet...
Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 7.06.18 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ctfxctards
Learner
Learner

Post by ctfxctards »

Was Allie on the list of attendees too? Surely he could go and leave Allie behind for a few nights.... I assume he has done this when he has been on tour (I don't watch the vlogs much anymore as they became boring and mundane). Although I bet he is wishing for another hurricane for those extra views!

Nicktoon
Talker
Talker

Post by Nicktoon »

Sykes wrote:
Aurora_ wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

From Charles' twitter

One of the replies to his bullshit tweet...
Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 7.06.18 PM.png
Wouldn't it have been great if they were like: "Guys, we can't go because of a thing that happened with Allie a while back. Doing what she did can lead to both serious shortterm consequences as well as longterm, and this is just one of those consequences that she will have to deal with. Don't ever drink and drive."

They could even add: " Use our uber code if you're ever stuck at a bar or club with no way to get home besides getting in your own vehicle. Let's be smart - don't make the same mistake Allie did."

They could really make a difference and take a stand against drunk driving and raise awareness, instead theyre burying their heads in the sand when everyone knows what happened.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

Nicktoon wrote:
Wouldn't it have been great if they were like: "Guys, we can't go because of a thing that happened with Allie a while back. Doing what she did can lead to both serious shortterm consequences as well as longterm, and this is just one of those consequences that she will have to deal with. Don't ever drink and drive."

They could even add: " Use our uber code if you're ever stuck at a bar or club with no way to get home besides getting in your own vehicle. Let's be smart - don't make the same mistake Allie did."

They could really make a difference and take a stand against drunk driving and raise awareness, instead theyre burying their heads in the sand when everyone knows what happened.
I would have so much more respect for Charles and DUI-Squiggles if they had put out something like this. It would finally show some accountability for her actions. Accountability was what was originally missing when she admitted that she had been arrested, but she blamed it on her ex-boyfriend instead. I can't help but think that Charles is a little embarrassed about A3. I think the novelty of her being a hot groupie has worn off, and now he's realizing that he's married to trash that is about as sharp as children's safety scissors. These conferences are the only places where Charles gets to make any connections with the YouTube community and can sort of stay in the loop of things. A3's presence in the vlogs and her DUI have really hurt his brand.

Charles has made a very vague statement that there were 'scheduling conflicts'. Why wasn't he more specific in what the scheduling conflict was? This how lies start, they begin vague and then the liar gets more detailed and defensive about their lie. He's ditched We the Kings for YouTube stuff before, so he can't use the band as an excuse. The cat can't possibly be a problem since they have family (his crazy cat lady mom, for instance), who would take the cat in an instant. If they're beginning excavation for a pool, that could've easily been postponed for the following week since they do nothing all day. The only thing I can think of is an MRI/doctor's appointment that would be more important than Bufferfest.

Return to “Charles Trippy”