Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles - RV Road Trip - Trippy Part 46

Post by ewokfan11 »

sharna_ wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
sharna_ wrote:Which one of you guys made this fake twitter account to ask about him not going to bufferfest :rofl: :rofl:
Not me but I'm loving it :rofl: Communication issues? Dealing with a natural disaster? What happened to the other excuse of scheduling issues? They knew the date for months. LIES LIES LIES.
He's making up even more lies as excuses? I'm blocked and don't really care enough about him to make a fake Twitter account, but I'm interested about his fake info. Isn't one of his BEST FRIENDS the founder of Buffer Fest - Corey Vidal?? Communications issue?? More like, my dumb idiot wife has a DUI and that's REALLY why I can't go to Canada anymore. :roll: :roll: :roll:
The tweet was sent to Corey and Charles and Corey responded first with "Communication issues."
What communication errors could have actually happened?? They TALKED about Buffer Fest a month ago and Allie was renewing her passport JUST TO GO (even though we all knew she wasn't allowed into Canada). He was on the attending list ALL SUMMER! Maybe Corey told Charles he'd help Allie get into Canada??? Otherwise it's all lies and (again) TYPICAL Charles. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies.

I only watch/skim the vlogs to come here and gossip about what a mess he's become!!!

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

The ‘communication error’ was probably Corey telling Charles that Allie could come too and Charles not realizing she still can’t get into Canada because of her DUI, invitation or not.

If Charles and Corey are actually friends, Corey could just be covering for them.

How many years is this now, that they’ve made up some elaborate story about why Allie isn’t attending bufferfest? 3? 4? Just fucking tell the truth.

Also ewok, he posted on Twitter maybe a week ago that he was unblocking everyone across all SM, have you tried posting recently?

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

What if the communication issue was that buffer would pay for all expenses. Or that they wouldn’t cover expenses for Allie?

Also like someone has said before what would he really show to stand out at buffer fest? There’s so many other vloggers with more interesting content. And shots. Like why would they pay for Charles and Allie to show up if they don’t even bring the audience to make it worth it to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Aurora_ wrote:Also ewok, he posted on Twitter maybe a week ago that he was unblocking everyone across all SM, have you tried posting recently?
I'm still blocked on Twitter. I think I was unblocked on YT, but almost immediately blocked again once I posted something basic and honest. Charles doesn't like hearing the truth. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He's also way more sensitive to criticism online than Allie seems to be - but maybe she just doesn't read any of it?!

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

Hey_Cupcake wrote:They're taking the cat on a walk. They're just holding a fucking kitten while they're walking 3 dogs. These two are such massive dumdums.
Wait when was that? I dont think I saw this, I know they walked the dogs but the kitten wasnt there was it? Or maybe i missed it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Dixen wrote:
Hey_Cupcake wrote:They're taking the cat on a walk. They're just holding a fucking kitten while they're walking 3 dogs. These two are such massive dumdums.
Wait when was that? I dont think I saw this, I know they walked the dogs but the kitten wasnt there was it? Or maybe i missed it.
I'm guessing it was on Snapchat. They should probably keep the kitten INSIDE. Taking her outside is teaching her outside is OK. It's not OK. (It's actually illegal for pet cats to be outside in my Florida county.)

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Dixen wrote:
I'm guessing it was on Snapchat. They should probably keep the kitten INSIDE. Taking her outside is teaching her outside is OK. It's not OK. (It's actually illegal for pet cats to be outside in my Florida county.)
Okay it might have been on snap then or insta, I do watch his snaps and insta stories but with all the stories from other people I follow I probably just forgot about it.

Nicktoon
Talker
Talker

Post by Nicktoon »

I find it kind of funny that when Danny and Valentina had Carter, Charles and Allie was all up in their business - both writing congrats on twitter, vlogging about it all documentary style, then talking so much about his best friend having a baby like it was the best thing since sliced bread.

Then Travis and Jenny had their baby on the 25th of september about a week ago and - please let me know if I'm wrong - but I haven't heard anything about it in Charles' vlogs at all? Definitely not on twitter, not by Charles nor Allie. It's just so hilariously obvious that Charles really milked all the attention he could out of Carter's birth.

"Maybe we don't want to post everything on twitter/youtube and want to keep some communication private between our friends", you might say. But then why the picking and choosing of things to broadcast so loudly, if not for the sheer worth of attention and extra video clicks? Why would you have a picture of Danny and his baby as your thumbnail if it wasn't for that sweet clickbait, Charles? Wasn't that a private moment? Did Danny tell you that was sht thing to do or did he give you his permission to make some money off of his son's birth?

You guys laugh about clickbait like everyone's on your tail for nothing but you are a walking contradiction - you're not clickbaiting, but then you give us reasons (often money and to make it interesting) for doing so? What does "private" even mean to you guys? I've said it before but you're income is from selling your privacy - and the privacy of your friends - and it's amazing how delusional you are. There's a reason no one's done what you've done at the same level and it's because privacy gets wishwashy and people know it. That's why your brand is getting washed out - what's authentic and what's an ad or a way to get some extra cash? Who knows. You sold your privacy and lost that essence of authenticity that you had with your ex-wife. Good luck with that, can't take you serious for 5 minutes when you talk about clickbait or keeping things private.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

How would Allie's DUI prevent her from entering Canada?
US citizens don't need to apply for a visa as they can come and go on their passports only

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Miss Sunshine wrote:How would Allie's DUI prevent her from entering Canada?
US citizens don't need to apply for a visa as they can come and go on their passports only
Canada is pretty strict about entry with a DUI. Visa does not matter.

https://www.ezbordercrossing.com/the-in ... ith-a-dui/
It does not matter if you are a fan, guest, official, or anyone else entering Canada for special events. Former U.S. President G.W. Bush had to get a special waiver to enter Canada because of his 1976 drunken-driving offense in Maine.
http://www.canadianimmigration.net/crim ... ada-entry/

http://www.canadaduientrylaw.com

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Wow, they changed alot! I haven't been to Canada since 2015(Vancouver) and they just looked at my passport without scanning and said welcome

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Miss Sunshine wrote:Wow, they changed alot! I haven't been to Canada since 2015(Vancouver) and they just looked at my passport without scanning and said welcome
I don't think it's a new law. My ex had a DUI and was refused entry back in about 2005.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I was just reading his comments section. Lots of people wondering why his dad wasn't at the dinner for his mom's birthday. Weird that he's not honest about his parents' divorce - which was YEARS ago. Isn't his dad even remarried now???

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

I feel like he has said that they weren't together anymore before. He has shown his dads new girlfriend or wife before a lot of times in the vlogs maybe they weren't paying attention lol

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

his clickbaity titles with the thumbnail photo covering up an object are annoying af :?

DirkDiggler
Debater
Debater

Post by DirkDiggler »

Holy mother of Moses, Squiggs is so damn annoying. I just can't stand those stupid fucking faces she constantly makes and the "Oh you looking so fly"....uuuuughhh.....and the fact that she actually thinks she's being funny makes it all even worse. And what is up with that laugh of hers where she sounds like she's hacking up a lung? Her absolute lameness is magnified even more in comparison to Speed, who actually was funny and very smart. This stark contrast also applies to the DLV and that asshole Danny who downgraded from quick-witted Lindsey to that complete borefest Valentina.

And speaking of Chuck's mother.....I feel really bad for her. Chaz pretty much bounced and left her for a younger twinkie. You can see in today's vlog that behind all those goofy laughs, lies a very sad and lonely woman.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

I guess everyone in the band likes Allie better than Charles :rofl:

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

sharna_ wrote:I guess everyone in the band likes Allie better than Charles :rofl:
whys that?

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

meowlizzz wrote:
sharna_ wrote:I guess everyone in the band likes Allie better than Charles :rofl:
whys that?
Thought it was quite obvious

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Idk, I don't watch all the vlogs and I was hoping you'd share insight

Return to “Charles Trippy”