Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

extrasugardamn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by extrasugardamn » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Well I was hoping the vlog would change my mind about the wedding, but unfortunately it still looked like a hot mess. I agree with the points y'all made so far -- WTF was up with that lobby ceremony? I don't mean to knock on people's weddings that take place in peculiar settings. If they had met in that lobby or had their first date in that building, OK that makes sense, but literally WTF. It was so awkward. I've only been to Florida once but I know there are beautiful places and amazing settings so I'm just confused as to why it turned out so bad. Part of me wants to think this was a big fuck up by the wedding planner and not so much Allie. The location for their vows/first look... :? Allie's flower crown and dress choices screamed outdoor wedding and there's SO many examples of people who do it right. (I hope my attachment works!) Also, I feel for Allie. Charles said she was having trouble with fittings and the stress probably made her lose some pounds. The first dress was so saggy in the chest area and Allie kept having to pull up the second strapless dress while dancing. I also think her makeup aged her. At the end of the day I hope Allie is happy, that is all that matters. I hope she doesn't think back and feel any regrets. I do agree that most of us are probably biased because the first wedding was SO beautiful and polished.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SuperLurker
Informer
Informer

Post by SuperLurker » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:08 pm

handmadedolly wrote:So, how long do you give their marriage before Allie bails?
I actually think Charles will bail first. His channel is tanking and I think he'll have an early mid-life crisis.

mayneverknow
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by mayneverknow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm

I'm thinking they probably planned to have the wedding on the rooftop, but didn't plan for the grand prix to be going on around the corner from the venue which was all that noise when they did their vows. They probably had to adjust and put it inside.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:30 pm

SuperLurker wrote:I was crossing my fingers that Travis would slip up and reveal the city of the green room where Charles was scrolling through Allie's Instagram photos.

Charles IS a stalker.
This story is a little strange. Considering she was seen out in public with him before Alli Speed and Charles could get divorced. So, if my timeline is correct, he was checking her out before even announcing a separation.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:36 pm

^ I did the math : He was with A1 from 2007 to end of 2008. He proposed to her sometime in 2007 (less than a year), she bailed one month before the wedding (according to rumours). He was with A2 end of 2008 to mid 2014. He proposed to her in 2009( less than a year later), they got married in 2011 ( two years later ), got divorced in 2014 ( less than 3 years later). He met A3 mid 2014. Got engaged in mid 2016 ( less than two years later) but got married a year later.

So if the pattern continues, A3 will leave Charles sometime in less than 3 years from now around 2020. BUT, A2 was young, in no hurry to have kids. A3 is older and the clock is ticking. So it can go as Charles leaving early because of the kids (if kids can be made ) Or A3 leaving ( if kids can't be made )
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:58 pm

SuperLurker wrote:I was crossing my fingers that Travis would slip up and reveal the city of the green room where Charles was scrolling through Allie's Instagram photos.

Charles IS a stalker.
What's that about? I must have missed it when it happened.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:21 pm

mayneverknow wrote:I'm thinking they probably planned to have the wedding on the rooftop, but didn't plan for the grand prix to be going on around the corner from the venue which was all that noise when they did their vows. They probably had to adjust and put it inside.
I wondered about that too, but the Grand Prix was today (Sunday) and not during their wedding events. The ceremony location did have a lot of traffic noise outside, but their wedding planner should have known about that in advance. It's season/spring break here in FLA, so any location on a main road is going to have a lot of traffic.

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Haven't watched the video yet, probably will have to skip a lot because cringe. But exchanging vows with a neon exit sign behind you??? How romantic, a sign about leaving.....

SuperLurker
Informer
Informer

Post by SuperLurker » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:48 pm

rai1234 wrote:

Charles IS a stalker.
What's that about? I must have missed it when it happened.
It's in Travis' speech

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:53 pm

SuperLurker wrote:
handmadedolly wrote:So, how long do you give their marriage before Allie bails?
I actually think Charles will bail first. His channel is tanking and I think he'll have an early mid-life crisis.
I doubt it. He was going to keep going with the marriage to Alli for the sake of the vlogs. She has moved out once before and he pulled her back in. He proved that he doesn't care about his own happiness or others, the vlogs and the fame (although nothing like before) is all that matters to him.

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:02 pm

Charles privated the "We're married" -vlog with Alli. It was still there yesterday.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:10 pm

TeamAlli wrote:Charles privated the "We're married" -vlog with Alli. It was still there yesterday.
Wasn't that private for a while now along with the wedding video?

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:13 pm

handmadedolly wrote:
TeamAlli wrote:Charles privated the "We're married" -vlog with Alli. It was still there yesterday.
Wasn't that private for a while now along with the wedding video?
It was just unlisted. Guess he didn't want people to compare, especially since they're titled the same. Not that it would show up if you searched.

leeef123
Talker
Talker

Post by leeef123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:33 pm

It looks like they're replying to some comments on the video. It's kind of sad how many are negative . And I know that sounds hypocritical because I liked the first one but I do think he broke Alli S and I hope the same doesn't happen to this Allie when Alee comes along.

To me this wedding was really lacking some magic compared to the first one and it seems most people felt the same. Maybe if there wasn't a previous wedding everyone had already seen we all wouldn't feel this way but getting married again so publicly comparisons are bound to get made. Charles should have stopped vlogging forever ago

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:56 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:I think she went barefoot because she's taller than him.
I was wondering why she was slouching so much. I think she slouches in general (I don't watch the vlogs enough to know), but it's her wedding! (Stand up straight and be proud! You look beautiful!)

And I noticed that she kept doing that weird face where she brings it in, and her chin disappears into her neck. I know that's rude to point out, and it can be a cute quirk, but I wish someone had told her or reminded her of these things beforehand. (Like, "Stand up straight and keep your chin up/out") Especially on such a day when all eyes and cameras are on the bride.

The whole setting and out-of-season theme/decor was odd, but she looked pretty. Oh, but the bare feet considering the location(s) was gross. I hope she had a good time, though. That's all that matters in the end.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:06 am

leeef123 wrote:
Cruelty? They pointed out something they noticed in the video. She's becoming as butt-hurt as Charles is :roll:

Also, I think deep down Charles knows he was playing his fan base to benefit from the divorce from Alli. What he did to her was beyond cruel. She never deserved the months of abuse she received from him playing the "poor estranged cancer patient husband" when in fact she was there for him when he was recovering despite them being broken up emotionally at that period, and he sticking around and trying to fix their marriage when he rushed to be in a band instead of being with her.

OhReallyNow
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by OhReallyNow » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:37 am

Time for a new topic folks!! Only took how many months?! lol!

Continue here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=31840

Return to “Charles Trippy”