Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by Lolokwow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:19 pm

GirlMeetsGossip wrote:Watching the day before vlog with Allie screaming "I'm getting married!" Was such déjà vû...
The vlog from the actual day was even more Deja Vu lol.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm

I hate that I can see people walking behind them distracted me

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by tekkie38115 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:30 pm

What was up with her brother looking the way he did? Looked like he was hung over from the night before and just didn't give a fuck about his sister. The way they were holding her walking down was like they were walking her to her execution. Charles was wearing sneakers again. The alter facing pedestrians outside. Him saying he didn't like alot of attention even onstage was the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard come out of his mouth. This was quite possibly the worst worst wedding I have ever scene!

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Individually all the aspects of the wedding are nice. Together they clash a bit. Also there was no reason why they couldn't have this wedding in October. In fact had it been in October I think I would have liked the colors and aesthetic a bit more. I really liked the reception.

In the video did they mention that Charles has 3 best men (Shay, danny, and Travis) that seems a bit obsessive lol. Also Melissa was maid of honor? But there also was a Matryn (sp) of honor. I thought those were the same thing lol

rowboat
Learner
Learner

Post by rowboat » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:34 pm

The speech by Allie's sister seemed really awkward. Especially the part where she played the rap. I couldn't hear any laughter or cheers or anything from the guests. The way it was filmed was weird too. Very odd angle.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:37 pm

I'm 20 mins in:

1) was she barefoot during the ceremony?!!!! it looks like she was while walking down the aisle
2) her brother looks rough

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:37 pm

SuperLurker wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Will the new wedding get 2.2 million views tomorrow??

For old time's sake.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... 1tsmlKXqK8
I predict max 500,000 views.
He'll be lucky to get that. All his big vloggers bailed on him (Roman/Brit, Jesse/Jeana, and Shay isn't vlogging). It was basically just a reunion of the OG washed up stars of YouTube

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:40 pm

rai1234 wrote:I'm 20 mins in:

1) was she barefoot during the ceremony?!!!! it looks like she was while walking down the aisle
Yep barefoot the whole time. Reception included. She wanted a hippie vibe yet went pretty opposite of a hippie wedding.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Lolokwow wrote:

Yep barefoot the whole time. Reception included. She wanted a hippie vibe yet went pretty opposite of a hippie wedding.
I swear she was shoe shopping in one of the vlogs. This is one very messy wedding holy shit. It has nice aspects but all put together, it comes off as chaotic.

giffgaff
Informer
Informer

Post by giffgaff » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:53 pm

TeamAlli wrote:Why were samika vlogs and tribe tyler invited? They hardly know Charles and Allie and Charles' bestie Shay probably doesn't want them around either after he booted their asses from Trixin.
Samika and Tyler worked for Trixin so hung out with charles at PLL and Vidcon etc
Tyler has hung out with WTK when he was doing Trixin shoots
Samika's Jen is good texting buddies with Alli and Melissa. Alli and Melissa were invited to Tyler's wedding.
I think if Jen wasn't close to them then Samika probably would not have been invited.
Tyler and Haylee seem to be getting very chummy with Danny duncan

They're all well acquainted. I guess you just have to make up the numbers so invite youtubers.

SuperLurker
Informer
Informer

Post by SuperLurker » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:57 pm

tekkie38115 wrote:What was up with her brother looking the way he did? Looked like he was hung over from the night before and just didn't give a fuck about his sister. The way they were holding her walking down was like they were walking her to her execution. Charles was wearing sneakers again. The alter facing pedestrians outside. Him saying he didn't like alot of attention even onstage was the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard come out of his mouth. This was quite possibly the worst worst wedding I have ever scene!
Her family is a bit trashy to begin with, with her brother doing time for robbery. Her mom seemed a bit dopey, too.

I can't stop laughing at where the ceremony was.
Last edited by SuperLurker on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:58 pm

I actually liked the wedding. Just couldn't stand that I could see people walking behind them during the ceremony. They actually are cute together... in my opinion. It actually did come off really well as I predicted AND THIS IS MY OPINION.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:59 pm

I cannot believe she went barefoot ALL DAY... I mean c'mon, I get she wanted comfort, but at least put SANDELS on.. or jeez put something for just the ceremony at least like c'mon, where did she get that idea from? If it was a beach wedding I would have understood but that was DISGUSTING!!! Walking on the street barefoot is ridiculous :rofl:

Also... I don't know if it is an American thing, but did he have to really replay the ''looking at the wife before the wedding start and look all fake emotional'' ???

Nope I am not at all impressed. Not even with the speeches, I was :roll: the whole time!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

giffgaff
Informer
Informer

Post by giffgaff » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Who did the best man speeches at charles FIRST wedding? Did they have to recycle the same speeches? :rofl:

SuperLurker
Informer
Informer

Post by SuperLurker » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:16 pm

I was crossing my fingers that Travis would slip up and reveal the city of the green room where Charles was scrolling through Allie's Instagram photos.

Charles IS a stalker.

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:36 pm

I always thought his first wedding had such a beautiful venue, and I loved the theme/ Alli's dress/ the bridesmaids dresses. This one was tacky imo.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Lolokwow wrote:

I think she went barefoot because she's taller than him. :rofl: :rofl:

Wedding thoughts:
This wedding was pretty weird. When they were outside (exchanging pre-wedding vows?) it looked like they were at a cheap apartment complex, especially the astroturf and freeway noise. The venue in general was strange...they literally got married in a lobby of a business office. The reception location was bit better, but seemed a bit cold and concrete.

His suit was ugly and didn't even fit properly (major butt sag).

Overall, it was just awkward to watch. He didn't really film much of the other YTers there. I don't see why it wasn't a 20-minute video, 46 was too long and I skipped ahead.

Disabled Diva
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Disabled Diva » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:45 pm

That venue...terrible and the place that they took the wedding pics with those ugly buildings in the background! What were they thinking! They weather is so predictable there! If she wanted to be all boho and bare feet why didn't she have a beach wedding!?

This whole thing was just...odd.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:49 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:

I think she went barefoot because she's taller than him. :rofl: :rofl:

Wedding thoughts:
This wedding was pretty weird. When they were outside (exchanging pre-wedding vows?) it looked like they were at a cheap apartment complex, especially the astroturf and freeway noise. The venue in general was strange...they literally got married in a lobby of a business office. The reception location was bit better, but seemed a bit cold and concrete.

His suit was ugly and didn't even fit properly (major butt sag).

Overall, it was just awkward to watch. He didn't really film much of the other YTers there. I don't see why it wasn't a 20-minute video, 46 was too long and I skipped ahead.
....has she not heard of flat sandals? If she wanted to be boho barefoot bride, the beach is right there to get married at. I will never understand this wedding.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:55 pm

jinalebcool wrote:I cannot believe she went barefoot ALL DAY... I mean c'mon, I get she wanted comfort, but at least put SANDELS on.. or jeez put something for just the ceremony at least like c'mon, where did she get that idea from? If it was a beach wedding I would have understood but that was DISGUSTING!!! Walking on the street barefoot is ridiculous :rofl:

Also... I don't know if it is an American thing, but did he have to really replay the ''looking at the wife before the wedding start and look all fake emotional'' ???

Nope I am not at all impressed. Not even with the speeches, I was :roll: the whole time!
I agree about the feet thing. Her theme screamed "beach wedding" and its dry season in Florida so they could've had one. I suspect she didn't want an "on the water" theme like A.Speed bc they also almost had a beach wedding. She could've at least worn sandals but from the speech where her matryn of honor gave her beer and she scarfed down bacon wrapped wings, to her hung over brother, and wearing no shoes I get the impressions she's more hill billy than "hippie"

Bridal reveals aren't standard in American weddings but a lot of couples do it more so for that "intimacy" factor between the bride and groom. I think they mainly did it for the wedding video to look cool but it just seemed like a cheap redo of Wedding 1.

I'm happy all the comments in the video are focused on Allie and are nice since it is her day, but sorry not sorry A.Speed had the better wedding.

justpassinby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by justpassinby » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:04 pm

I personally loved the wedding. She looked beautiful and I think you could feel the love they shared.

:D

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:04 pm

giffgaff wrote:Who did the best man speeches at charles FIRST wedding? Did they have to recycle the same speeches? :rofl:
I had to go back to the old wedding video and besides the youtubers that he invited to both weddings it's like a completely different group of friends and best men. I wonder if any of them got invited to the wedding but I doubt it. Seems like Charles new life revolves around the band and Allie. It's only been like 4 years, but it doesn't seem like he's close with many of the same people anymore

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by copperfox » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Who paid to get them on the moments page on twitter lol :lol:

OhReallyNow
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by OhReallyNow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:05 pm

For a guy that has been vlogging this long, they picked a poor spot to stage the ceremony. The back lighting from the doors behind them had to be a nightmare for the photographer and videographer. I bet a lot of shots were taken at angles so the backlighting didn't shadow out Charles and Allie.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:44 pm

So, how long do you give their marriage before Allie bails?

Return to “Charles Trippy”