Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Locked
Amc627
Talker
Talker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:05 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by Amc627 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Just looking at the snap chat photos of the wedding and... WHOA that is one heinous wedding. Like so tacky...

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by sharna_ » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:03 pm

I feel like im the only one who likes the wedding!? lmao i'm not going to compare because hell i liked both but this one is a little underwhelming looking but I still like it if that makes sense

bronzedbrunette
Debater
Debater
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by bronzedbrunette » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:18 pm

I actually really love her dress. And I'm obsessed with flower crowns, so I like it! And I think a flower crown matches her personality. Charles' hair looks AWFUL and yeah, I don't like the suit color. I can't tell if I like the venue or not yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to see it better in the videos.

Only thing I'm confused about is... they talked about not having it in October because it'd be too hot and went for March instead. But they had it inside so why would it matter if it had been hot out?

I think they were just in a rush to get married and I'm not sure why. I could see a rush if he was ill/ bad off but he is doing well. Even able to drive and drink again. But maybe that was a factor? Get married soon just in case he takes a turn for the worst? Idk. I've always been a fan of long engagements but maybe I'm just weird.

User avatar
extrasugardamn
Learner
Learner
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by extrasugardamn » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:38 pm

I'm waiting until tomorrow when we see actual footage of the venue, wedding, dress, etc instead of these crappy snapchat pictures. However, I must say, I am not a fan of Allie's dresses :? They are underwhelming AF. I get she's not a girly girl and maybe she was going for a hippy/hobo vibe, which in that case the dresses do fit the theme.... however, the wedding doesn't really scream boho for me and it looks like a holiday wedding with the black bridesmaid dresses and Charles' red suit. At this point I really wish they would've had the wedding outside. Again, hopefully tomorrow we can peek into the details and see a much clearer picture!

Shay..... I give him props for being there for Charles but you can tell how uncomfortable he is with cameras now. Even Collette was acting awkward when she had the camera pointed to her and you can tell she tried to act cutesy instead. God, how cringey.

User avatar
OhReallyNow
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by OhReallyNow » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:59 pm

The boho style is all the rave in the wedding industry. It's a lucrative trend.

But, it's not timeless, and 10-20 years from now, kids will be asking their parents why they have dang flowers on their heads. It's not like the 70s where practically everyone followed the flower power trend.
Image

User avatar
DirkDiggler
Debater
Debater
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:56 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by DirkDiggler » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Dixen wrote:Strange that Jesse wasnt at the wedding, maybe he wasnt invited.
I think Jesse not being there is two-fold.....

1. The man-child, Jesse, is too fully entrenched doing man-child things (i.e. smoking weed and fondling sex dolls) with his man-child BFF Andy Milionakis. Although he did just recently direct a Snoop Dog video....Ill give him props for that.

2. I always got the impression that both Jesse and Jeana weren't too fond of Allie W. The main reason being that they both still have a strong allegiance for Alli S. I think being at the wedding would've been viewed as a bit of a betrayal between them - as petty as that might be.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 9:31 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by Lolokwow » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:13 pm

DirkDiggler wrote:
Dixen wrote:Strange that Jesse wasnt at the wedding, maybe he wasnt invited.
I think Jesse not being there is two-fold.....

1. The man-child, Jesse, is too fully entrenched doing man-child things (i.e. smoking weed and fondling sex dolls) with his man-child BFF Andy Milionakis. Although he did just recently direct a Snoop Dog video....Ill give him props for that.

2. I always got the impression that both Jesse and Jeana weren't too fond of Allie W. The main reason being that they both still have a strong allegiance for Alli S. I think being at the wedding would've been viewed as a bit of a betrayal between them - as petty as that might be.
I agree and I really think it's the second reason you mentioned. Plus Jesse just conveniently released an "emotional" video about his long lost/estranged daughter and with the ending of his relationship w Jeana, I'm sure it just "wasn't a good time/too much going on " for him to go to the wedding. As for Jeana I think she's team A. Speed. Her and Jesse definitely took sides after the divorce. They tried to be amicable with both Charles and A. Speed but Jesse would hang more with Charles and Jeana with Allie. though, I've not seen alli and Jeana or Jesse and Charles together for awhile. I almost forgot just how close they all use to be.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by YouTubeAddict79 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:14 pm

I thought Shay wasn't his best man? Wasn't it Danny this time?


Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

User avatar
jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1559
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Québec, Canada
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 59 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by jinalebcool » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:32 am

I think Charles had like 8 best man... So Shay being there or not would not have mattered to the pictures...
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Who cares
Learner
Learner
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by Who cares » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:50 am

Just saw the Instagram photo of Allie, Charles, Jenny and Travis, and I have to say her second lace dress looks much prettier than the first one. And is Jenny wearing a silk bathrobe/kimono? I'm waaaaay too old fashioned I guess but all the men look like they are going clubbing not to a wedding. I guess it was a "relaxed" wedding theme but what's wrong with a pair of dress pants and a nice shirt? Gotta say that Danny looked good in his suit and hair tied back. Sure hope that lump of a Shay cleaned up a bit. He sure looked rough in the rehearsal video!!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3541
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by rai1234 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 am

I don't know why she kept saying the dress was very unlike her and out of her comfort zone? Both seemed to fit her style imo.

oneandonlytara
Learner
Learner
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by oneandonlytara » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:28 am

I'm definitely not a fan of the dress she had for the ceremony. Waaaay too plain for my taste. Her wedding, her dress and all, I guess though. And, Charles' red suit is so tacky looking. :( I feel like this wedding was so hastily put together or something.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by sharna_ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:36 am

rai1234 wrote:I don't know why she kept saying the dress was very unlike her and out of her comfort zone? Both seemed to fit her style imo.

I pictured her wearing the boho type dresses or whatever since she is so "hippie" I was expecting for the dress to be more like that. Honestly, I was ready to see a long sleeve dress.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4389
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by ewokfan11 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:30 am

sharna_ wrote:
rai1234 wrote:I don't know why she kept saying the dress was very unlike her and out of her comfort zone? Both seemed to fit her style imo.

I pictured her wearing the boho type dresses or whatever since she is so "hippie" I was expecting for the dress to be more like that. Honestly, I was ready to see a long sleeve dress.
Well, she probably don't get exactly what she wanted because it seems the dresses were free. I think the reception dress was better than the plain ceremony dress, but both were underwhelming. I'm pretty sure Alli Speed actually paid for her custom Vera Wang and it was much more beautiful.

User avatar
jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1559
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:51 am
Location: Québec, Canada
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 59 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by jinalebcool » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:39 am

I looked at more recent picture and I agree that this wedding décor choice does not make sense:
- We are in march and the colors looked a lot like a fall theme..
- The flowers scream so much Christmas in my eyes, maybe because I use those flowers to decorate my house when it is Christmas...
- the flower heads does not even match the flowers in her bouquet
- the flower heads screams beach type, Hawaiian theme, yet the wedding is inside, in a lobby...
- The scenery screams ''party'', friends get together, not wedding IMO...

She's put a mix of winter, beach, fall theme in her choice of colors that does not tie in together. She then choose a venue that is modern-chic screaming business people trying to be fancy type of venue. Then she's put a photobooth or took pictures I don't know where that has a background with half of Charles name and her full name just in case you do not know Allie has an e at the end, that in my opinion again, screams like a bunch of teenagers going to the club for the first time and try to be silly.

This is not my favourite YouTube wedding, in fact, I feel it is way worse that that stupid Carlie Butler and her wanna be financial advisor husband. We'll see if the vlog will prove all my points above or will contradict them... lol
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by sharna_ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:43 am

jinalebcool wrote:I looked at more recent picture and I agree that this wedding décor choice does not make sense:
- We are in march and the colors looked a lot like a fall theme..
- The flowers scream so much Christmas in my eyes, maybe because I use those flowers to decorate my house when it is Christmas...
- the flower heads does not even match the flowers in her bouquet
- the flower heads screams beach type, Hawaiian theme, yet the wedding is inside, in a lobby...
- The scenery screams ''party'', friends get together, not wedding IMO...

She's put a mix of winter, beach, fall theme in her choice of colors that does not tie in together. She then choose a venue that is modern-chic screaming business people trying to be fancy type of venue. Then she's put a photobooth or took pictures I don't know where that has a background with half of Charles name and her full name just in case you do not know Allie has an e at the end, that in my opinion again, screams like a bunch of teenagers going to the club for the first time and try to be silly.

This is not my favourite YouTube wedding, in fact, I feel it is way worse that that stupid Carlie Butler and her wanna be financial advisor husband. We'll see if the vlog will prove all my points above or will contradict them... lol
I honestly disagree, I liked the colors and everything within it. I do agree with her dress being underwhelming though. I think the wedding fits her yunno with her style. All the flowers and things. But I wonder what the cake looked like.

User avatar
GirlMeetsGossip
Learner
Learner
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:58 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by GirlMeetsGossip » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Watching the day before vlog with Allie screaming "I'm getting married!" Was such déjà vû...

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer
Posts: 281
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:38 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by TeamAlli » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Why were samika vlogs and tribe tyler invited? They hardly know Charles and Allie and Charles' bestie Shay probably doesn't want them around either after he booted their asses from Trixin.

User avatar
SuperLurker
Informer
Informer
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:06 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by SuperLurker » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:52 pm

I am most interested to see who the guests were more than anything.

I'm actually glad that Allie went with a dress that showed off her figure. Even though I think the dresses were underwhelming for something sponsored, they're totally something I would wear. Minus the crown and minus the heavy makeup that makes her look 10 years older.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4389
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by ewokfan11 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Anyone know when the video is going to be posted?? I don't follow them on SM and usually they post around noon - and now it's almost 4 pm.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4389
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by ewokfan11 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:58 pm

TeamAlli wrote:Why were samika vlogs and tribe tyler invited? They hardly know Charles and Allie and Charles' bestie Shay probably doesn't want them around either after he booted their asses from Trixin.
Yes, that's very weird. They really aren't friends, but he invited them and Daehan, too. This wedding must have been really awkward. It's a bunch of OG and/or washed up YTers and the guys from Trixin and WTKs. I have to say I never thought Charles was all that close to anyone in the band other than Danny. I guess it's all for show....

User avatar
totesmagoats
Learner
Learner
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by totesmagoats » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:02 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:Anyone know when the video is going to be posted?? I don't follow them on SM and usually they post around noon - and now it's almost 4 pm.
Just checked his twitter. He posted 10 minutes ago it's still processing. Also said it's about a 49 minute long one.

User avatar
Shut_up_Sara0
Talker
Talker
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by Shut_up_Sara0 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:06 pm

I didn't like or dislike the wedding, it was fine but it seemed underwhelming. How many months of stressing over the photobooth that ended up looking boring and out of place? Plus the venue that didn't match the style of anything else in the wedding
English is not my primary or secondary language, I apologize for mistakes! :love2:

User avatar
Shut_up_Sara0
Talker
Talker
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by Shut_up_Sara0 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:08 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Here it is. 46 minutes!
English is not my primary or secondary language, I apologize for mistakes! :love2:

User avatar
Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by Amanda » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Oh my Charles looks like he's wearing a wig :o :rofl:

Locked

Return to “Charles Trippy”