Charles "We Almost" Trippy - Part 43

ikurachan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles

Post by ikurachan »

I give up on this topic. Allie will find out later on in life that the house was his ;). Unless he puts it under her name then is a gift. Some people here are too sensitive and so out of touch with reality. Just as naive as Charles minions. By the way in today's society you should always have your own things is not about equality is about responsability. Both people should be there financialy and emotionally in equal terms as posible. Spicially in Charles case where he is the one with cancer. Like who takes free stuff from a person with Cancer. Editing videos is not enough to pay for his treatments and life style. If you are going to get into that kind of relationship at least don't take financial advantage of the guy. He went from making almost 1 million a year to making 100k a year while in this 2 year relationship. Allie doesn't care about his future at all. She just wants a free ride.
Allí Speed actually helped Charles grow a whole new Channel and she did collabs with other youtubers if Allí Speed hadn't been in the vlogs Charles wouldn't have reached 1 million subscribers. She actually took the time interact with other youtubers like Dan and phil and Buck...etc. Allí worked with the merch even shipping items herself. She did help pay for that house. She also had her own Channel and she actually took care of Charles after two surgeries. She would even go to events alone while he was touring. Like the amount of work that Allí Speed put into the channel since day one is not even comparable to Allies Wess " good morning internet " intro text.

Idestroyedyourlife
Debater
Debater

Post by Idestroyedyourlife »

ikurachan wrote:I give up on this topic. Allie will find out later on in life that the house was his ;). Unless he puts it under her name then is a gift. Some people here are too sensitive and so out of touch with reality. Just as naive as Charles minions. By the way in today's society you should always have your own things is not about equality is about responsability. Both people should be there financialy and emotionally in equal terms as posible. Spicially in Charles case where he is the one with cancer. Like who takes free stuff from a person with Cancer. Editing videos is not enough to pay for his treatments and life style. If you are going to get into that kind of relationship at least don't take financial advantage of the guy. He went from making almost 1 million a year to making 100k a year while in this 2 year relationship. Allie doesn't care about his future at all. She just wants a free ride.
Allí Speed actually helped Charles grow a whole new Channel and she did collabs with other youtubers if Allí Speed hadn't been in the vlogs Charles wouldn't have reached 1 million subscribers. She actually took the time interact with other youtubers like Dan and phil and Buck...etc. Allí worked with the merch even shipping items herself. She did help pay for that house. She also had her own Channel and she actually took care of Charles after two surgeries. She would even go to events alone while he was touring. Like the amount of work that Allí Speed put into the channel since day one is not even comparable to Allies Wess " good morning internet " intro text.
It's always the same people, they're way too sensitive. But i agree that since she does live there it's technically her home but in the grand scheme of things, the house is 95% Charles' and 5% Allie, if even that. And yes Alli will always have more credibility when it comes to who brought more to the channel. You can't even compare her to Allie w.

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

In the vlog today Charles said that he's going up to New York on April 20th to watch the premier of Vlogumentary. Can't believe that film is actually going to be released after three years. :roll:
Image Image

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

gatorade wrote:
I see Allie's side is bringing the class...

LushAddict
Learner
Learner

Post by LushAddict »

Hi everyone! Long time lurker in this thread, but this is my first time posting.

Several pages back, a few people mentioned how WTK announced they were doing Warped Tour & wondered how it would/is affecting Charles' health, etc. I was going to post this when that subject was initially discussed but I waited a few weeks (I'll explain why in a sec) so hopefully it's OK that I bring it up again even though the discussion topic has changed.

I think WTK, Charles specifically, is making an enormous risk doing Warped Tour so soon after finishing their most recent tour. Reason being..I met Charles before one of the WTK concerts in the last several weeks. That's the reason I waited to post; which I know sounds silly, but I think it's pretty common knowledge that Charles reads here & though I doubt he would EVER figure out who I was (or care), the person I went to the concert with is a HUGE...HUGE WTK & Charles fan & I waited out of respect for her. Not that she doesn't know my feelings, I stated them right after we met him, but I didn't want her to read this, think Charles read it & her freak out thinking he'd figure out who she was (silly I know, but she's younger).

ANYWHO...in person, Charles is very, very frail in my opinion. I don't know if it is that obvious in the vlogs (I don't watch them often) but even the person I went to the concert with, who never misses a vlog/Instagram post, etc was shocked at how frail & "tiny thin" he looked. To me, he looked tired..even a little confused & that man is SMALL. He asked if I wanted a hug & I was like "WTF, why not" & I thought I was gonna break the dude & I'm not some behemoth who could squish him or anything. I did see a vlog recently where he mentioned he had trouble at one of the shows because of medication issues & it caused him to be disorientated & that very well could've been the issue when we met him as well.

I will say this though, in person, though a little quiet/reserved, Charles is a very nice guy who stopped for every fan who asked for a picture or autograph even though there was a lot of people in line & he looked rushed at some points (he came outside several times). One of the reasons him doing Warped Tour concerns me is that people that are enormous Charles/CTFxC fans can be rabid (believe me, I saw it!) & there were quite a few times that girls just jumped all over him, tried smooching his cheek..all that stuff & though he's not on chemo right now, I've got to think he still doesn't want his immune system compromised in any way. I assume there will be A LOT more people at Warped Tour & with how frail he looked & how some fans can be..it definitely concerns me.

With all that said, WTK & Charles put on a hell of a show. I know WTK's music, have listened to it here & there, don't really give a rats ass one way or the other, but I had a thoroughly kick ass night & that was because of WTK. You'd never know Charles is terminally ill when he performs; he really gives it 150% & it's a lot of fun to watch. I just hope he doesn't continue to push himself so hard & end up paying the price for it.

As a quick PS...in person? Coley is EASILY the fucking hottest out of the bunch. GOOD LORD!!! <3

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Personally, I love first hand accounts of interaction. So, thanks for this!

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Re: Charles "We Almost" Trippy - Part 43

Post by gatorade »

I remember Charles filling out papers at the doctors once and he put 140lbs for his weight, hes like 5'11 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

I remember Charles filling out papers at the doctors once and he put 140lbs for his weight, hes like 5'11 right? i know he's never really been a big eater at least not on the vlogs, and when we do see him eat its only vegetarian, so it might be a health conscious thing since his brain tumor.

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

sorry double post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YellowBird
Debater
Debater

Post by YellowBird »

gatorade wrote:
Wait.... didnt alli speed tweet " shit just got real" the day before charles announced their seperation....uhm how strange lol.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

YellowBird wrote:
gatorade wrote:
Wait.... didnt alli speed tweet " shit just got real" the day before charles announced their seperation....uhm how strange lol.
Yeah she did, kinda funny lol.

As for Charles I never thought he looked thin or small, at least not when you compare him to the other band members, then he looks the same size pretty much. But maybe he looks different when you see him irl.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

Allie is complaining in the vlog that a small stone in her ring fell out and even though Charles has it covered with a warranty she is saying the band might not work out. I'm sure she has her eye on something else more her instead of what Charles picked out.

mosomo
Debater
Debater

Post by mosomo »

tbonegal1989 wrote:Allie is complaining in the vlog that a small stone in her ring fell out and even though Charles has it covered with a warranty she is saying the band might not work out. I'm sure she has her eye on something else more her instead of what Charles picked out.
This is the second time she had to visit the jeweler for this ring. The ring is cute but not very practical.
Sidenote: Is it only the western tradition that the guy get to pick out the engagement ring and the girl has to accept it? In some of the countries in Asia, engagements are not really a surprise. Girls get to pick the ring they want. My brother is getting married next month and his girlfriend picked both the engagement ring and the wedding ring.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

mosomo wrote:Sidenote: Is it only the western tradition that the guy get to pick out the engagement ring and the girl has to accept it?
I guess it's just one tradition to do a surprise engagement, so then the ring is also a surprise without the girlfriend's knowledge or approval. However, this is not what everyone does. Every couple does it their own way. Some go choose the ring together and there is not surprise. Some choose the ring, but then the boyfriend still does a surprise engagement later when she's not expecting it, and the girlfriend at least knows she'll be getting the ring she wants.

mosomo
Debater
Debater

Post by mosomo »

meowlizzz wrote:
mosomo wrote:Sidenote: Is it only the western tradition that the guy get to pick out the engagement ring and the girl has to accept it?
I guess it's just one tradition to do a surprise engagement, so then the ring is also a surprise without the girlfriend's knowledge or approval. However, this is not what everyone does. Every couple does it their own way. Some go choose the ring together and there is not surprise. Some choose the ring, but then the boyfriend still does a surprise engagement later when she's not expecting it, and the girlfriend at least knows she'll be getting the ring she wants.
Thanks for your answer. Personally, I would prefer the last one. I hate being surprised with huge decision like that.

Oliviatesfaye
Talker
Talker

Post by Oliviatesfaye »

I know it's different in all cultures/traditions, but I think it's special when a guy gets their girlfriend the engagement ring, it's not about what kind of ring you get its the thought and person who gave you the ring that makes it special. But I definitely see Allie wanting to get another one that's possibly bigger.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Eesh I felt bad for the girl doing the guys' hair. Travis had actual knots and tangles in his. How can he live like that?? Does he condition it?? Lol. I'd cry if my hair was like that.

Spacoley03
Learner
Learner

Post by Spacoley03 »

Travis's hair always grosses me out! It always looks tangly and unwashed, but then seeing those huge tangles and matts made want to puke! He obviously doesn't wash it let alone brush it. It must smell horrendous. Ugh just nasty!

As for Allie and her ring, i can totally understand why she's upset. Your engagement ring is a very special piece of jewelry and the fact that she's already losing stones after only a month is a huge deal and a bummer. The first time she sent it in was because of a design flaw and the jewelery store accommodated her needs and fixed it, but to then turn around a lose a stone that quickly is bullshit. Generally speaking engagement rings are not cheap pieces of jewelry and warranty and insurance aside, when you pay a lot of money for something like that you expect the quality to be there. It's also very sad to be without your ring. I've been married for just about 4 years now and was engeged for a year before that so I've been wearing mine for about 5 years now and I've luckily never had a problem with any of stones falling out (knock on wood) but have had to send it in to be sized a couple of times and it's is really hard to not have it with you. So I think It was totally understandable for her to be upset about it being broken, and I personally don't think she's digging for something bigger or better. She may end up going with a different ring but I think that would be because the design Charles picked out, it doesn't seem to be very practical for everyday wear. Just my opinion though.

angelfire89
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire89 »

Somewhat personal: I just married a few months ago and I had been engaged for just over a year before that. About 4-5 months in, the big stone fell out of my ring at work or the bank (never found it.) Fortunately we had the insurance/protection plan.

Anyway, the point is that since getting a new ring (they didn't have a stone to just replace it,) I've never had a problem. I'd prob give her ring one last chance and make sure the prongs are tightened. If it continues to be a problem, then maybe look into a new design. Maybe she could even use the same main stone and just rework it.

Return to “Charles Trippy”