Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

ciffers
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 42

Post by ciffers »

Watching that old vlog in the previous thread was insane. Is it just me or was he a whole lot skinnier then? I mean I guess it was 4 years ago. But man, those vlogs were so entertaining and genuine. I miss that. I wish they still were.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

ciffers wrote:Watching that old vlog in the previous thread was insane. Is it just me or was he a whole lot skinnier then? I mean I guess it was 4 years ago. But man, those vlogs were so entertaining and genuine. I miss that. I wish they still were.
He actually seemed fun, not forced like he comes across now.

And yeah, he looked skinnier but 4 years, brain cancer, chemo, touring etc. can definitely change the body.

Can we change the thread name to something else possibly? I don't know what, but you all seem to come up with some fun/punny titles.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Here's the video that Ciffers is talking about, so people don't have to keep scrolling in between threads. Is it just me, or do you guys see an extreme personality difference between this and vlogs from today? Here, he seems so much happier to be doing what he's doing and excited about his life, but now, he's comparative to a potato. I totally understand that his illness would take a toll on him (seizures, not being able to drive, having to load himself with crappy medication), but you can clearly see how low his motivation is now.

ETA: Didn't realize I kind of said a longer version of what o_O said until now hahah whoops.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Cirrus
Debater
Debater

Post by Cirrus »

Have they done a house tour yet in one of the vlogs?

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Cirrus wrote:Have they done a house tour yet in one of the vlogs?
Charles is waiting until the house is completed to do one. And, Allie just went back to IKEA again for what seems like the 50th time since they've got the keys to the house. Do they buy one piece of furniture at a time?
They'll have a house tour probably in 2016 at this rate.

Referencing to a comment he made and later deleted, as screen shot from a user on page 36 part 41.. We could change the topic title to:

Charles "Get Off My Balls" Trippy - Part 42

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

What freaked me out about that vlog was I remembered that I used to think Charles was a total babe, I had such a crush on him, and Alli seemed so funny. I wanted to get a boyfriend and be a couple just like them. 16 year old me was so silly.

M Hett
Talker
Talker

Post by M Hett »

Whilst the seizures obviously take their toll, I think the whole knowing you're going to die young of brain cancer thing has probably had the biggest effect on his personality.

dolphiny
Learner
Learner

Post by dolphiny »

in yesterdays vlog "MY HOT DATE! 6.19.15" they said i love you on camera. i think this is the first time they've actually said it on camera in a vlog. i could be wrong, but i thought that was kind of interesting..

mosomo
Debater
Debater

Post by mosomo »

Today Charles said goodbye to his old house. He was a bit emotional and overwhelmed. I'm wondering if he will ever decide to move if the relationship with Allie didn't work out.

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball »

New Thread Title Should Read Something Like:

Charles "It's The Year 2020 And We're Still Building Furniture" Trippy

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

Charles said something along the lines of "I know that house meant a lot to you guys" well actually I think Charles and Alli Speed as a couple meant alot to some people and the memories that THEY made together regardless of the house. In all honesty I don't think much has changed in the content of the vlogs from before the divorce to now. I think that the only element that has changed is Allie Wes. I had always thought that the vlogs from the first day they moved to Sarasota from Tampa were kind of boring. I just watched them because I liked them as a couple and I "Thought" They were good together. I didn't watch all the time but I watched quite a bit. I really think if he want's to keep doing this everyday he needs to get rid of the other channels that he has and bring the videos that he has there over to the ctfxc and turn that channel into a variety channel. He needs to get into concept videos. Like dedicate a specific day to a specific type of video. and throw in a Life V-log here and there when they do something. just my thoughts. I am also wondering if a lot of the input on the skits that they did came from Alli Speed. I think the last good skit was Dr. Zombay. Also CTFxC Cinema and Drunk Gaming were all Alli. Just my thought

Post by Guest »

tekkie38115 wrote:Charles said something along the lines of "I know that house meant a lot to you guys" well actually I think Charles and Alli Speed as a couple meant alot to some people and the memories that THEY made together regardless of the house. In all honesty I don't think much has changed in the content of the vlogs from before the divorce to now. I think that the only element that has changed is Allie Wes. I had always thought that the vlogs from the first day they moved to Sarasota from Tampa were kind of boring. I just watched them because I liked them as a couple and I "Thought" They were good together. I didn't watch all the time but I watched quite a bit. I really think if he want's to keep doing this everyday he needs to get rid of the other channels that he has and bring the videos that he has there over to the ctfxc and turn that channel into a variety channel. He needs to get into concept videos. Like dedicate a specific day to a specific type of video. and throw in a Life V-log here and there when they do something. just my thoughts. I am also wondering if a lot of the input on the skits that they did came from Alli Speed. I think the last good skit was Dr. Zombay. Also CTFxC Cinema and Drunk Gaming were all Alli. Just my thought
Unfortunately, I don't really think he has the energy to do that. It's been ages since he has done anything on his "main" channel. Anything scripted is a lot more effort than the vlogs, and he has to have somebody driving him around to get props, or go to different locations ect. From what we have have seen he has slowed down a lot mentally, so I don't think he's going to do that anytime soon.
On a different note: I power watched his earliest vlogs. Man, that is one of the times having a large screen is not an advantage; I almost got seasick, the camera was shaking so much. Anyway I didn't really think those vlogs were any better than what he is doing now, except he got out more, still kinda boring though, but I might actually just be bored with vlogs in general.

sweetmusic
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetmusic »

Supfootball wrote:New Thread Title Should Read Something Like:
Charles "It's The Year 2020 And We're Still Building Furniture" Trippy
Charles "Still Moving In" Trippy. Charles "Ikea Furniture" Trippy.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

sweetmusic wrote:Charles "Still Moving In" Trippy. Charles "Ikea Furniture" Trippy.
I second this.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:
Cirrus wrote:Have they done a house tour yet in one of the vlogs?
Charles is waiting until the house is completed to do one. And, Allie just went back to IKEA again for what seems like the 50th time since they've got the keys to the house. Do they buy one piece of furniture at a time?
They'll have a house tour probably in 2016 at this rate.

Referencing to a comment he made and later deleted, as screen shot from a user on page 36 part 41.. We could change the topic title to:

Charles "Get Off My Balls" Trippy - Part 42
Ugh, I wish Charles would purchase some nice, unique furniture pieces. Ikea is great for people starting out but if he just financed a $600k house, he can afford a non-Ikea coffee table. It seems like Allie likes antiques and stuff- you think she'd jump at the chance to pick out a bunch of antique/vintage furniture for free. If they have been, ignore this. I haven't really watched the vlogs in a couple weeks.
Maybe she understands this relationship is temporary and doesn't want to invest in 10 year furniture in case she has to take it all or leave it all like Alli did...

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

handmadedolly wrote:Maybe she understands this relationship is temporary and doesn't want to invest in 10 year furniture in case she has to take it all or leave it all like Alli did...
That, or maybe she thinks Ikea is great quality furniture. :?

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I'm surprised anyone's surprised he's going with ikea furniture...as long as I've been watching him the furniture he's had has been pretty basic. He didn't all of a sudden come into money, he's always been able to afford nicer stuff it just doesn't look like that's a priority for him.

Cirrus
Debater
Debater

Post by Cirrus »

dolphiny wrote:in yesterdays vlog "MY HOT DATE! 6.19.15" they said i love you on camera. i think this is the first time they've actually said it on camera in a vlog. i could be wrong, but i thought that was kind of interesting..
That was a cute scene ! I thought it was cute and funny.

It's actually sexy to see Charles do stuff around the house. Finally.

Return to “Charles Trippy”