Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 42

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 42

Post by jinalebcool »

Well I am very disappointed with the fact that Charles tweeted about the ctfxc 18+ fund raiser. What should have been done is Charles writing a facebook post inside the group (since he is- or was I don't know if he is out of it- a member of the fb private group) thanking them and telling them that it is not necessary. By RT the link, it just give a bad taste of his personality.

But I am also the type of person who does not post pictures of gifts I receive during Christmas or my birthday, or thank publically those who sent me money when I got engaged and when I graduated. I am also the type of person who will judge those who does show what they get thanking those gifters with '' <3 :love2: '' and ''OMG you are the BEST'' because I feel that this is either an invitation of sending gifts or it is a show off, and I don't like when people like to show off material things. I usually thank in general for the blessing I have without getting into details of what I received and from who I received this blessing from. But that is just me... :?
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 42

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

Image Image

Return to “Charles Trippy”