Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 41

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 41

Post by Bugman22 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:39 pm

sweetmusic wrote:Looks like Savannah came by the house today, when Charles was building a desk. Perhaps Allie's initiation of bringing more guests into the house.

At least someone other than his sister or mom is coming to the house haha. I started watching around the second surgery on/off. I was curious if Charles social circle usually revolves around his gf social circle. Yeah he has wtk. But I mean even in the dlv vlogs you see them with their own groups at times even if it's a lot of the crew. When Alli it seemed whenever they had parties it would mainly be around her friends and family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:47 pm

o_O wrote:
sweetmusic wrote:Looks like Savannah came by the house today, when Charles was building a desk. Perhaps Allie's initiation of bringing more guests into the house.
Is this from his Snapchat?

Kind of surprised to hear he is building a deck. Who knew!?
Desk not deck haha. Ikea is one thing... I don't think Charles could build a deck to save his life.

Nergregga
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nergregga » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:12 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
o_O wrote:

Desk not deck haha. Ikea is one thing... I don't think Charles could build a deck to save his life.
I can just imagine the gross footage of deck building related injuries, that would ensue, and vlogs titled: Freak nail gun accident, or Man gets finger reattached.

sweetmusic
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetmusic » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:13 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
o_O wrote:

Yikes, definitely couldn't imagine him building a deck haha! I remember when he and Alli removed theirs, or did they hire someone? Can't remember details.

And the Savannah spotting was from the vlog today, I was surprised to see a third person because it was only A3 and Charles during the vlog. Then during the fast-footage of Charles building the desk, Savannah appeared and didn't make an appearance the rest of the vlog.

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:48 pm

Clearly savannah was there to pick up allie to go out and get wasted as per usual. Neither were seen in the vlog after the time lapse.

Bea326

Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 41

Post by Bea326 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:17 pm

madaronincheese wrote:
Bea326 wrote:Hi, Kristie! @RedAndBlueNights
Someone here said that while you were hanging out with WTK you mentioned pulling Alli over for speeding once and Charles called her a c*nt and a b*tch and all of the guys made a big joke about it. Nothing unfavorable was said about you or anything like that, but we've always wondered if the story was true and if they really said those things.
Are we really still on this?
Fine, let's go back to discussing Melissa's speeding tickets and Sarasota's speed traps. Just sayin', it'd be nice to get some sort of confirmation that this actually happened from one of the sources.

alymmm_
Talker
Talker

Post by alymmm_ » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:43 pm

madaronincheese wrote:
Bea326 wrote:Hi, Kristie! @RedAndBlueNights
Someone here said that while you were hanging out with WTK you mentioned pulling Alli over for speeding once and Charles called her a c*nt and a b*tch and all of the guys made a big joke about it. Nothing unfavorable was said about you or anything like that, but we've always wondered if the story was true and if they really said those things.
Are we really still on this?
You say were still on this as if we haven't stopped discussing it since it happened... It was just brought up again, and were getting to talk to the person who was supposedly heard saying this.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:39 am

I just gotta point out there may or not be much redandblue can say at this point. If the story is true and they confirm it, they risk Charles reading it here and and being pissed off - ending whatever friendly communication they've had.

And I have to wonder if this is even okay for cops to talk about? I mean it's all really tame - just speeding ticket stuff, but I worry that if if did piss off either Alli or Charles that talking about it here could come back and bite them in the butt professionally.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:11 am

Evolve wrote:I just gotta point out there may or not be much redandblue can say at this point. If the story is true and they confirm it, they risk Charles reading it here and and being pissed off - ending whatever friendly communication they've had.

And I have to wonder if this is even okay for cops to talk about? I mean it's all really tame - just speeding ticket stuff, but I worry that if if did piss off either Alli or Charles that talking about it here could come back and bite them in the butt professionally.
I feel like Charles already burned that bridge if the story appears to be true.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:20 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
o_O wrote:

LOL! My bad. Big difference.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:26 am

cw29 wrote:
Evolve wrote:I just gotta point out there may or not be much redandblue can say at this point. If the story is true and they confirm it, they risk Charles reading it here and and being pissed off - ending whatever friendly communication they've had.

I feel like Charles already burned that bridge if the story appears to be true.
Didn't the source itself said she was a retired cop? so how would it affect her professionally?
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:39 am

RedandBlueNights herself has said she is retired, so I think what it would effect is just her discretion on whether or not she would want to confirm what was said in that post about Charles calling Alli names.

Personally, I see Charles completely dissing Alli confirmed or not.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:11 am

sweetmusic wrote:Yikes, definitely couldn't imagine him building a deck haha! I remember when he and Alli removed theirs, or did they hire someone? Can't remember details.
They did it themselves. Well, Alli and Dennis did the majority. Removing a deck is much easier than building one. I think as Alli started to rip the planks off, she realized that it was put together poorly.
The vlog was from February 27th, 2013 titled "Machoman Contest". Charles was driving and they still owned the SUV before the BMW.

It's strange to watch that vlog. Charles seems a lot happier with his life. The way he spoke about WTK and everything in general. It's like his cancer diagnosis took a part of him.

Nergregga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nergregga » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:40 am

veronicasays- wrote:
It's strange to watch that vlog. Charles seems a lot happier with his life. The way he spoke about WTK and everything in general. It's like his cancer diagnosis took a part of him.
I think that's inevitable with an illness of that nature. It has really changed a lot of things for him, but he did seem happier, although there was that period of absentee Alli a few months later so everything can't have been rainbows, and roses even then.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:58 am

Sorryyy! it wasn't really a dig at you guys but more like the vlogs have gotten so boring that we're repeating the same things again. It happens on the ladiedottie thread all the time.

Chill guys, I love yall <3

AllSparks
Learner
Learner

Post by AllSparks » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:22 pm

In yesterday's vlog, has anyone caught the awkward two clips from 2:07-2:18? He says they're at Ikea for the third time and it's testing their relationship and then Allie pretends to choke him. He says the same thing in the next clip but it's clearly refilmed and I just find it so weird that he even makes Allie choke him again. Made me cringe

beaniegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by beaniegirl » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Bugman22 wrote:

At least someone other than his sister or mom is coming to the house haha. I started watching around the second surgery on/off. I was curious if Charles social circle usually revolves around his gf social circle. Yeah he has wtk. But I mean even in the dlv vlogs you see them with their own groups at times even if it's a lot of the crew. When Alli it seemed whenever they had parties it would mainly be around her friends and family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's hard to build and maintain relationships when you view your life as a TV show and are a socially-inept, self-absorbed manchild.

katyhh
Learner
Learner

Post by katyhh » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:50 pm

Nergregga wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:
I think that's inevitable with an illness of that nature. It has really changed a lot of things for him, but he did seem happier, although there was that period of absentee Alli a few months later so everything can't have been rainbows, and roses even then.
I just watched that vlog too and you're right Charles seemed so much happier and more enthusiastic about life in general. Whilst he's definitely become an asshole it breaks my heart to see someone lose their spark like that!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:09 pm

katyhh wrote:
Nergregga wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:
I just watched that vlog too and you're right Charles seemed so much happier and more enthusiastic about life in general. Whilst he's definitely become an asshole it breaks my heart to see someone lose their spark like that!
Ooof, I agree. I went back a little further and watched when he was diagnosed initially and then some vlogs afterwards. I feel like the degeneration of his demeanor is a culmination of many things. Medication included. He takes some pretty serious meds. They truly can change someones personality.

I hope that in his present day, despite not seemingly very happy, he has many moments that are good and satisfying. He may have made some life choices that I don't agree with, but I always wish him the best in his health, physically and mentally.

Bea326

Post by Bea326 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:05 pm

When Charles jumps on the hammock and "accidentally" turns the whole thing over and Allie with it, she lies on the ground for a good long while... probably rethinking every life choice she ever made.
All than fame and money cannot possibly be worth this.

mosomo
Debater
Debater

Post by mosomo » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:02 am

Charles doesn't have much of fame or money. Allie could have found someone richer and more famous who has less probability of dying before getting married. Almost everyone doubt their life choices every once in a while, I'm pretty sure Allie isn't an exception.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:40 am

I found Allie quite amusing in todays vlog.

gonzo89
Learner
Learner

Post by gonzo89 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:33 pm

Bea326 wrote:When Charles jumps on the hammock and "accidentally" turns the whole thing over and Allie with it, she lies on the ground for a good long while... probably rethinking every life choice she ever made.
:rofl: most likely.

doom
Learner
Learner

Post by doom » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:33 pm

o_O wrote:I found Allie quite amusing in todays vlog.
Agreed! I've never found her that interesting/entertaining but I thought her little "Hangin' in My Floaties" rap was pretty lulzy.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:33 am

AllSparks wrote:... He says the same thing in the next clip but it's clearly refilmed and I just find it so weird that he even makes Allie choke him again. Made me cringe
I've noticed this a few months ago but only mentioned it recently. This is where his editing flaws show exactly what happens "behind the scenes". It is strange and vlogs aren't meant to be perfect. Phil still cuts out half his body and Melissa has had some clips where she's zoomed in too close. They keep the clips though.
I guess Charles is still at square one. He's no longer vlogging his real life unless he's having a lazy day.. which I'm sure is everyday but he fakes the majority of it to make it interesting. That's why his content is hurting. You can only fake it for so long.

Return to “Charles Trippy”