Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 41

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 41

Post by jinalebcool »

My question to this is: how can their be miss communication if Charles is 24/7 on his phone?
My thoughts on this: Cory tried to reach Charles for what ever reason, and Charles instead of just replying to Cory's text messages and tell him straight out that he was busy or something, he ignored him. Which made Cory mad and the only way Charles would reply is by hating... we know Charles replies to hate comments and this tweet was calculated. Cory knew that Charles would be mad about this.

They are both idiots!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

I could see why Cory could get frustrated, especially if he's trying to reach out to Charles, doesn't get a reply from Charles, and continues to see Charles posting BS on all social medias. Why would he not tweet at him at that point?

jackieds
Talker
Talker

Post by jackieds »

nice sly comment on it in the vlog today about how he just found out he's leaving tonight instead of tomorrow so he can't hang out with his friends that live in alaska but he'll be back.

also how many times did it need to go down the waterless water slide, it wasn't funny the first time and it wasn't funny the 10th. & he kept doing it expecting different results and that he'd get all the way to the bottom but you're going down a dry tarp covered in dirt what do you honestly expect???

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I agree about the sly comment. He kind of swept it aside. I guess that is the best he could do considering the "situation".

As for the damn mudslide/waterslide…..ugh! I get he was most likely trying to get footage, but find someone to turn on the hose and make the slide function properly.

Anyhow, did Allie seem annoyed to anyone else? Or it could have been she was tired? Also, it didn't seem like a big turnout for that festival per the footage. I wonder if there were other vloggers out there that captured footage. It just all seemed like a small picnic gathering.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

Honestly other than Matisyahu who had a hit back in the 90s early 2000s and We the Kings who I have only heard of because of Charles, I have never heard of any of the folks on the roster of performers and in my opinion the ticket prices for the event were kind of ridiculous. It did look to me like a pretty lame turnout. I wonder how well they were compensated.

lilturtle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilturtle »

lol, Charles faces criticism, Charles makes sly comment and sweeps it aside... *~Tale As Old As Time beings to play ~*

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap »

I realize we always blow everything out of proportions on here, but sometimes there is something to it so I'm going to throw it out there. In todays vlog, after McDoofus went down the slide and met up with Allie... She immediately asked what happened to his shirt. Totally reasonable, I'd be asking that too, but when he joked about fighting off a bear, Allie seemed agitated and genuinely worried.

I don't know, probably far fetched, but I kind of saw it as her maybe being worried he'd had a seizure... Or something else related to his health?

Not that this is anything new, but I feel like there is a lot of stuff about his health we don't know about, bad stuff that he doesn't share. That's his choice 100%, but he doesn't seem to really grasp it himself how serious it is. Or kind of, but he's supressing it to the point where he doesn't deal whatsoever.
Push Yourself
Eat an entire cake instead of just one piece
I believe in you

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

I find it a little interesting that under the guests for Playlist Live Washington Allie Wes is listed seperatly from Charles as if she is her own YouTube personality! Granted that Playlist is usually about more than YouTube and she does have the podcast but isn't that supposed to be her AND Melissa? Why isn't she listed with Charles in the CTFxC?

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

KapKap wrote:... In todays vlog, after McDoofus went down the slide and met up with Allie... She immediately asked what happened to his shirt. Totally reasonable, I'd be asking that too, but when he joked about fighting off a bear, Allie seemed agitated and genuinely worried. ...
Clearly he was in 'Charles has the vlogging camera' mode. He acts two different ways -- with and without the camera. He's generally calm in Melissa's vlogs and super animated in his. I can believe it probably becomes exhausting to deal with this behavior.
She was asking a simple question. I guess how it happened probably wasn't manly enough for his liking. I believe she could have said it out of concern with hopes to get a straight forward response. It's not surprising that she's annoyed by what he does half the time. He's never truly learned his lesson from his previous marriage.

birdman
Learner
Learner

Post by birdman »

veronicasays- wrote:
KapKap wrote:... In todays vlog, after McDoofus went down the slide and met up with Allie... She immediately asked what happened to his shirt. Totally reasonable, I'd be asking that too, but when he joked about fighting off a bear, Allie seemed agitated and genuinely worried. ...
Clearly he was in 'Charles has the vlogging camera' mode. He acts two different ways -- with and without the camera. He's generally calm in Melissa's vlogs and super animated in his. I can believe it probably becomes exhausting to deal with this behavior.
She was asking a simple question. I guess how it happened probably wasn't manly enough for his liking. I believe she could have said it out of concern with hopes to get a straight forward response. It's not surprising that she's annoyed by what he does half the time. He's never truly learned his lesson from his previous marriage.
? Why always an odd negative angle. Why not, he thought the fact that he saw a bear was cool and thought that was a way into sharing the video with her? That seems perfectly logical. Like 'I fought a bear'... 'shows video of cute baby bear'. It doesn't even seem weird let alone negative.

Where did all the people go who liked doing side by side comparisons on Charles/Alli YT stats? There are fewer posters now than months back so I guess they went away. I'll just have to assume the trends of both channels continued on as predicted.

An0nyMous3
Informer
Informer

Post by An0nyMous3 »

veronicasays- wrote:It's not surprising that she's annoyed by what he does half the time. He's never truly learned his lesson from his previous marriage.
Of course he hasn't. He never grieved, moved on, or learned anything from his first marriage. He moved from that relationship directly into a replacement relationship with no time to grow back into himself or a better person from the experience.

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap »

birdman wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:
? Why always an odd negative angle. Why not, he thought the fact that he saw a bear was cool and thought that was a way into sharing the video with her? That seems perfectly logical. Like 'I fought a bear'... 'shows video of cute baby bear'. It doesn't even seem weird let alone .
I didn't mean it was a negative thing to joke about it. Coming fom Charles it was actually kind of a funny way to bring up the bear. I was thinking more of Allies reaction. Sure I guess he can be annoying, but the way she reacted was a bit strange imo. As I said in the op, provably far fetched....
Push Yourself
I believe in you

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap »

birdman wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:
? Why always an odd negative angle. Why not, he thought the fact that he saw a bear was cool and thought that was a way into sharing the video with her? That seems perfectly logical. Like 'I fought a bear'... 'shows video of cute baby bear'. It doesn't even seem weird let alone .
I didn't mean it was a negative thing to joke about it. Coming fom Charles it was actually kind of a funny way to bring up the bear. I was thinking more of Allies reaction. Sure I guess he can be annoying, but the way she reacted was a bit strange imo. As I said in the op, provably far fetched....
Push Yourself
I believe in you

birdman
Learner
Learner

Post by birdman »

KapKap wrote: I didn't mean it was a negative thing to joke about it. Coming fom Charles it was actually kind of a funny way to bring up the bear. I was thinking more of Allies reaction. Sure I guess he can be annoying, but the way she reacted was a bit strange imo. As I said in the op, provably far fetched....
That response was not really toward you at all. I just didn't remove you after hitting the quote button. It was more in response to the idea that he said 'fought a bear' because the real story "was not manly enough". That seemed like a real stretch to try to make in negative and about like insecurity rather than just wanting to relate seeing a bear into the convo.

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Allie looks extremely annoyed by Charles in almost every snapchat lately. He acts sooo immature in every snapchat he makes though, so I would be annoyed too I guess
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

So Charles gave the reason that he isn't going overseas. He says that he is starting a round of chemo and his doctors don't want him to go to Africa or the Middle East. Completely understandable, but I couldn't tell if he was truly disappointed. I've said before that he seems happiest when he is playing and with the band.

Like someone upthread said, maybe he isn't disclosing the severity of his health.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 41

Post by Bugman22 »

Stopped looking at his snaps. They are almost identical to the vlogs.

Haven't really been watching vlogs as long as most started around the 2nd surgery. But his immaturity starting to turn me off. Obviously as his audience gets older their tastes will change. Unless his analytics are telling him his audience is 13-16 year olds. Then that might explain some of the silly stuff he has done. He has just become so predictable. Like if he says a pun he has that derp face he always does. I feel like Allie kind of represents the viewer on how a majority of people would react whenever he does something annoying

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball »

The poster up there ^^ nailed it!

Charles will continue to make the same mistakes that he did in his marriage and previous relationship before that since he has NEVER taken time to reflect HIS PART in each relationship and why it failed. He did this prior to knowing about his cancer, so the "I might not have time" thing isn't really a factor. He has been this way all along. Always in a rush. It's important not to blame just one person for a relationship failing, no one is ever in a relationship alone. He more than likely made mistakes and until he realizes them, fixes them and acts differently, he will keep making the same mistakes as well as attracting the same types of people.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

birdman wrote:? Why always an odd negative angle. Why not, he thought the fact that he saw a bear was cool and thought that was a way into sharing the video with her? That seems perfectly logical. Like 'I fought a bear'... 'shows video of cute baby bear'. It doesn't even seem weird let alone negative. ...
It's logical if you're in a teenage relationship. She kept asking him and he kept giving her bogus answers. I'd start to concern and irritate me if I kept asking someone what happened and they'd continue to not give me a correct answer.

There was mud on his shirt. When you think about how someone gets mud on their clothing, it's usually because they fell. And with his history of seizures, I'd be in a panic to find out why he had mud on his shirt too.

schadenfreude
Informer
Informer

Post by schadenfreude »

Yeah, he was being a total dick by not giving her a straight answer when she was clearly concerned.

Return to “Charles Trippy”