:rofl: ^

Nazgull123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles 'Dancing Queen' Trippy - Part 40

Post by Nazgull123 »

Well that bout of drama was short-lived, and we are now back to talking about things like puppy ear wax.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

This conversation about how he paid over $12,000 in medication kind of reminds me of one thing. I vaguely remember this specific episode of Family Guy. One of the characters that found a cure for cancer. When asked why he wouldn't distribute the cure to everyone, he responded, "Why treat them once when you can treat them for a lifetime?" -- Something along those lines.

I truly believe the way science has evolved and research profits have been going, they definitely have a cure. Our US government is too money hungry to want that to make it available. I'm not going to go into a political debate. This is just food for thought.

Red22
Learner
Learner

Post by Red22 »

veronicasays- wrote:This conversation about how he paid over $12,000 in medication kind of reminds me of one thing. I vaguely remember this specific episode of Family Guy. One of the characters that found a cure for cancer. When asked why he wouldn't distribute the cure to everyone, he responded, "Why treat them once when you can treat them for a lifetime?" -- Something along those lines.

I truly believe the way science has evolved and research profits have been going, they definitely have a cure. Our US government is too money hungry to want that to make it available. I'm not going to go into a political debate. This is just food for thought.
I think what rubs me the wrong way about this comment is that you assume that if there is a cure for cancer that only america would be able to discover it, and be able to keep it secret, while science researchers around the world are none the wiser. there are plenty of cancer researchers that are just as capable (if not more so) outside the US who's job it is to search for this 'cure'. And for the countries who aren't as money hungry as the US, it would actually save tax payers millions/billions if the country's free health care didn't have to spend so much money on cancer treatments.

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

tbonegal1989 wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:I'm a bit upset with Allie in the vlog today. Zoey is reverse sneezing and Allie is hitting her in the back. My dog reverse sneezes a lot -- especially when she's excited. The best thing to do is massage the throat providing comfort or let it pass. Hitting the dog in the back doesn't solve anything.
I agree that she shouldn't be so rough with Zoey since she is almost a senior.
I also agree. You can hear Charles telling her to calm down when she was doing that to Zoey

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

heytherestar wrote:
tbonegal1989 wrote:
veronicasays- wrote:I'm a bit upset with Allie in the vlog today. Zoey is reverse sneezing and Allie is hitting her in the back. My dog reverse sneezes a lot -- especially when she's excited. The best thing to do is massage the throat providing comfort or let it pass. Hitting the dog in the back doesn't solve anything.
I agree that she shouldn't be so rough with Zoey since she is almost a senior.
I also agree. You can hear Charles telling her to calm down when she was doing that to Zoey
He was talking to Zoey...

loquat01
Learner
Learner

Post by loquat01 »

In today's vlog Allie was drinking a margarita with Melissa when it was dark out and then she was at Charle's by the end of the night. More proof that she learned nothing from a DUI. This coming from someone who is the same age as Allie who also enjoys margaritas. I refuse to drive for the rest of the night if I've had a single margarita and she was drinking a jumbo sized one, shame on you Allie.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

A3 in today's vlog: "I'm learning about other YouTubers, and a lot of them do challenges, so we're going to do them."

READ: Charles and I are boring and we need the cash.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

SuperLurker wrote:A3 in today's vlog: "I'm learning about other YouTubers, and a lot of them do challenges, so we're going to do them."

I thought the same thing. And also, I found it weird that she used the term "learning"….so is she studying YT content because she is now ready to get more involved? :scratch:

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

A3 in today's vlog: "I'm learning about other YouTubers, and a lot of them do challenges, so we're going to do them."
I thought it was well documented she was a CTFxC fan, or had at least liked the page, before her and Charles were officially (or unofficially) dating, and didn't she totally fan girl over meeting Jenna Marbles? I think she is well versed in other YouTubers already.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

Bluebirdi wrote:
I thought it was well documented she was a CTFxC fan, or had at least liked the page, before her and Charles were officially (or unofficially) dating, and didn't she totally fan girl over meeting Jenna Marbles? I think she is well versed in other YouTubers already.
I feel like she only knows who Charles has told her about, and she probably knows about Jenna Marbles from her "How to trick people into thinking you're good looking" video because it went viral. Charles has probably told her that challenge videos get a lot of views, and if they get a lot of views, she'll have more money to spend on margaritas.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Oh, and then there is the fact that she liked the post of Charles giving Alli the 2nd year anniversary gift/picture. You aren't fooling me Allie. SMH.

Idestroyedyourlife
Debater
Debater

Post by Idestroyedyourlife »

I have a feeling that some very important information that will clear up a lot of questions will pop up really soon...

BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriarEmerson »

I've heard that other countries have insanely cheap, very good health care compared to the US. I saw a few YouTubers say that South Korea has very good medical care and the pricing is more than reasonable. Even if someone did find a cure for cancer, I strongly believe the US would make you pay out the ass for it.
Did my taxes this year and the software was like "good job! You had insurance this year so you won't get taxed for not having it!" what a messed up system. Then you got Michelle Obama feeding school children 3 green beans, 1 orange slice, and a grasshopper for lunch smfh (I'm kidding sort of).
I don't think legalizing weed will fix the cost of medicine for Charles though. He's still gonna end up taking a lot of those meds with or without weed, maybe cut out some seizure meds or an antiemetic or something idk I'm not a doctor I just can't see that cutting the main medicines out of his regimen.

formerctfxcer
Talker
Talker

Post by formerctfxcer »

Idestroyedyourlife wrote:I have a feeling that some very important information that will clear up a lot of questions will pop up really soon...
Based on something...? Or literally just a feeling? I would personally love some information lol. It's crazy to me that I still GAF after this much time but for some reason I still have a desire to understand WTF happened that day/how Charles and A3 met/etc....

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Red22 wrote:I think what rubs me the wrong way about this comment is that you assume that if there is a cure for cancer that only america would be able to discover it, and be able to keep it secret, while science researchers around the world are none the wiser. ...
It wouldn't rub you the wrong way if you didn't falsely accuse me of being that person who thinks inside the box. Of course any country can find a cure. It was a quick post and I forgot to include my full thought.

Personally, I'd rather see a different country make the discovery.

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

SuperLurker wrote:A3 in today's vlog: "I'm learning about other YouTubers, and a lot of them do challenges, so we're going to do them."

More like her and Charles will continue to copy after whatever challenges PvP does :roll: Charles wants so bad to be like PvP.

2MuchNoise
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 2MuchNoise »

I'm sorry I wasn't online for a couple days, I forgot I even posted here. I have a lot of pictures from the show but I don't really want to put my face and full name out there because I don't want Charles' fans ticked off at me.

We were given time to meet the band before they went on and before far east movement, am EDM group went on. The woman who organized us volunteers for the event, Tracy, let us all go up to take pictures with the band, and like I said I thought Charles was very nice to everyone. I was surprised by what he said after the show.

I went back to my pictures, the woman he was talking to was wearing a black shirt the same as the guys who were running the lights and sound, so i assume she used to be a cop (from the conversation) and now she works for the company that does the tech stuff? She had long hair, and braces on both knees like I had when I tore my acl. I don't know how well she knew the band, it looked like maybe she was friend ls with Travis or danny but not Charles?- Travis was sitting with her during the whole FarEastMovwment set at the table where the light and. sound controls were.

I regret that I couldn't hear all the conversation. I couldn't find the "cop posts" someone referred to - but the only other info I have is that there was a truck and an SUV parked outside from the tech pepper before and after the show, the SUV had a Florida license plate with FOP stickers and one of those "happy family stickers" with a stick figure mom, kid and dad, and the mom was a police officer stick figure. There were cop stickers all over the back of the SUV, it was parked behind me when we unloaded all the snack table/water stuff after the show and it caught my eye because of the conversation id literally JUST heard. The only people. parked out
Side the doors were the tech staff and band.

I promise you, I. Have no. reason to lie. The woman. didn't really react to what Charles said about Alli Speed, except to say "sorry, I was a. nice cop" kind of apologetically. when he and the. guys said she should have been arrested for. going so fast. The speeding thing didn't make sense to me anyway - she def said "70-something". and "41"- where the hell is there a speed limit of 41?? I've. only ever been to Disney I'll admit but does Florida have speed limits of weird numbers? I was only catching part of the conversation until Charles said " fucking c$nt". and "b$tcg" several times because he want exactly quiet, the guys parroted what he. said like they agreed. Charles threw the ball really hard when he called her a c$nt- I mean he REALLY looked mad. I thought he was angry that. she brought up Alli, but he kept talking to her for a few mins after that.

The vlog from the show, you can hear the woman's voice - part of. the conversation was actually put in. the vlog without the audio of Charles taking about alli- u can hear the cop talking while the guys are throwing the tennis balls but only for a. split second and I. can't tell what she was saying. Maybe he removed the audio? He def was recording and recorded the whole cursing thing, guy obv he's not. going to put THAT in. his own video.

I. don't have a reason to hate Charles and I. don't want to hurt him. I. don't want to get the cop lady with angry people after her either, I just was surprised he seemed SO MAD at his ex. They. broke up a. long time ago- I wouldn't wish an. arrest on my exes.... Even the ones who were kinda jerky. Does that make sense?

The only other info I have to identify v her is that the other tech guy who the cop/techcrew lady was with had long grey hair. I'm pretty sure they were a couple because they were sharing a drink and he hugged her, she left about two hours. before the rest of the guys from the tech had. the stage packed up. And. the black SUV was def. gone. I don't know if that helps or if anyone knows her but the only other person I KNEW who was there said he wasn't paying any attention to the guys in the. band cursing bc he was. taking down the barricades with the drills- that's. the white reason I. didn't hear half thier convo.

I. don't hate Charles or want people to Hate him. I just didn't know WHY he was so mad. Some ppl said Alli cheated? Could that be why he called her names? I thought HE was the one that cheated and v that's why they broke up, I thoughts that's where alliewes. came from. Maybe I'm just confused but I DO know what I heard.

Lauren.

2MuchNoise
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 2MuchNoise »

Trying to fig out how to attach pix from the show to my post. Not going to include my face but I was there at the show and around the v band after that I swear. I was just curious about his anger and found this page trying to figure out why he hates his ex so much. Too. much to read it all so I just posted so. maybe someone would fill me in! I'm sorry if I caused drama or if. anyone thinks it's gossip. If anyone knows the cop I swear she'll confirm what I heard!!!

It keeps telling me "The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 1024 pixels wide and 768 pixels high. The submitted image is 4320 pixels wide and 2432 pixels high."

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

2MuchNoise wrote:Trying to fig out how to attach pix from the show to my post. Not high v to include my face but I was there I swesr. I was just curious about his anger and found this page trying to figure out why he hates his ex so much. Too. much to read it all so I just posted so. maybe someone would fill me in! I'm sorry if I caused drama or if. anyone thinks it's gossip. If anyone knows the cop I swear she'll confirm what I heard!!!

It keeps telling me "The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 1024 pixels wide and 768 pixels high. The submitted image is 4320 pixels wide and 2432 pixels high."
You can upload them to imgur and post the links to each photo on here. That's probably the easiest way to share them.

Return to “Charles Trippy”