Cirrus
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles 'Dancing Queen' Trippy - Part 40

Post by Cirrus »

NerdOut wrote:
ciffers wrote:My god I hope this is not true :( I just can't imagine Charles being unfaithful to Alli.
I mean, I don't think he did anything more than cuddle/sleep with (in the literal sense) this girl, so... I guess it depends on your idea of "unfaithful"?
He did however probably lie to Alli about that night, and probably several others.
It may not be unfaithful but it's sure disrespect

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

NerdOut wrote:
ciffers wrote:My god I hope this is not true :( I just can't imagine Charles being unfaithful to Alli.
I mean, I don't think he did anything more than cuddle/sleep with (in the literal sense) this girl, so... I guess it depends on your idea of "unfaithful"?
He did however probably lie to Alli about that night, and probably several others.
I agree that each couple sets its limits of what it means to cheat. I like to think of it as: If what you're doing with a person who isn't your significant other wouldn't be done in front of him or her, what you're doing is cheating.

pandurr123
Informer
Informer

Post by pandurr123 »

heytherestar wrote:
pandurr123 wrote:Does anyone really follow Charles' snap chats anymore? My gosh they're boring. They're either 1. Dogs 2. Picture of an airplane window with a random number or 3. Another picture of the airplane window but this time with the name of the place he's going.
The "random numbers" is a the speed that the airplane is currently going at in the pic. He is trying to get the highest speed before he loses signals
Yeah I'm aware of what the numbers are. I still think it's stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beaniegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by beaniegirl »

frenemies wrote:man some of you guys are pretty harsh. I am very very against drunk driving but I recognize that there's a difference between having a drink or two over an extended time period and driving, than going out and getting drunk and then driving. I'm assuming the latter is what she 'learned her lesson' about.
People go out to dinner and have a drink or two all the time and then drive home, and that's a much smaller time frame than the situations we've seen.

I'm not defending her or anything because the fact that she has a DUI is repulsive but there IS a way to drink responsibly that's not 'don't drink'.

I think it's less about people not understanding the difference and more about the position that Allie is in. She's already been arrested and charged with a DUI while having a pretty substantial BAC. She's a public figure. She's a public figure that appeals primarily to young people. For all of these reasons, she should probably consider what they are filming and the way it is being filmed. I'm not saying lie. I'm not saying it's okay to down a bunch of drinks and immediately get behind the wheel if you don't film it... I'm just saying, it's TRUE that there are circumstances where one could have a drink or two and then be fine to drive a few hours later. But other than filming in REAL TIME, if you're editing, there's no way to guarantee to anyone else (but especially your impressionable audience) that you're actually "good to drive". With the condensed footage and quick editing, you're often seeing her drinking and then in a few frames, seeing her driving. Looks bad. Gives a bad impression. Invites speculation. Charles and Allie need to accept this, but they seem to be under the impression that they should be able to do whatever they want and not be accountable for it. I'm always annoyed by Charles being unable to grasp that he invites commentary and speculation when he LIVES HIS LIFE ONLINE/IN PUBLIC. Don't like it? Don't film it. Do you trust Allie's judgment but don't want the hassle? Don't film her drinking, don't film her driving. Simple as that.

KatyD
Debater
Debater

Post by KatyD »

pandurr123 wrote:Does anyone really follow Charles' snap chats anymore? My gosh they're boring. They're either 1. Dogs 2. Picture of an airplane window with a random number or 3. Another picture of the airplane window but this time with the name of the place he's going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot all the stupid yawning clips!! Lol

BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriarEmerson »

I don't understand how cuddling in a bed with random girls could be anything but unfaithful. It doesn't have to be sex to be considered cheating. There is no way I'd want my boyfriend to do that. Basically, if he has to lie or keep it a secret, then it's something he knows he shouldn't be doing. I don't think anyone I know would be okay with it if their boyfriend or husband was out of town, spooning with some random girl. If he honestly thought it was acceptable behavior he wouldn't have to say he was going to bed early, he'd say what he was really doing. Each couple sets their own boundaries, but I cannot see Alli being okay with this.

Return to “Charles Trippy”