Charles 'Dancing Queen' Trippy - Part 40

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles 'Dancing Queen' Trippy - Part 40

Post by meowlizzz »

^ Maybe Mel and Phil went out after his game? Or maybe she just felt like dressing up for the day? Who knows.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

I thought there was a vlog where Alli got pulled over in front of the band. Nope, it was Danny (day 1008). Travis has also been a little reckless in vlogs as well.

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

All they will do is start being more careful about vlogging her drinking.

They've already tried to hide beer and things before, it will just get worse. This is why I love other vloggers, like Alli, or Fleur deForce, who act their age, drink like grown ups, but do it responsibly with a sober driver etc, rather than being shady and hiding it like Charles and Allie have done and will continue to do.

birdman
Learner
Learner

Post by birdman »

Supfootball wrote:
...she has a DUI record....ZERO TOLERANCE!! It was still daylight out...so not much time...Charles said he was going to bed at 8:00pm.
The law requires zero tolerance? Or you are saying you do? That would certainly be a lot more feasible if more than 1 person in the relationship could drive legally.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

birdman wrote:
Supfootball wrote:
...she has a DUI record....ZERO TOLERANCE!! It was still daylight out...so not much time...Charles said he was going to bed at 8:00pm.
The law requires zero tolerance? Or you are saying you do? That would certainly be a lot more feasible if more than 1 person in the relationship could drive legally.
Maybe her probation requires her to be 100% sober? Was she on probation?

ikurachan
Talker
Talker

Post by ikurachan »

birdman wrote:
Supfootball wrote:
She could call a taxi and pay for it. Its not his fault he can't drive. He even lets her borrow his car like that time he went to cvc with his mom in his mom's car while Allie had his car to go visit her own mom. Sometimes she just takes too much advantage of him. She shouldn't be drinking when she has to drive her boyfriend who has cancer back home. He can't stay over at places because he has to take his medications, I'm just saying she should be a little careful. She was the one who accepted to be in a relationship with him now she has to face all the challenges that come with dating him. He spoils her too much and the day he leaves her its going to be really hard for her. She is getting way to used to being pampered by him and defended by him and his ctfxcers

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

Does it matter if the law requires it? She says she learned from her DUI, which for most people would mean that they wouldn't drink and drive anymore. Regardless of how many drinks you're allowed to have by law. But apparently, Allie doesn't give a shit :D

nodaybut_today
Informer
Informer

Post by nodaybut_today »

birdman wrote:
Supfootball wrote:
Most zero tolerance laws apply to people under the age of 21 in the US. However, according to this website: http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/duilaws.html (I'm on mobile) she can be on probation for up to a year. She very well could still be on probation since her BAC was so high. I'm assuming under probation that you would be in trouble if an officer pulled you over and found any amount of alcohol in your blood, regardless if it was under the .05 BAC (which I believe is line for DUI v. DWI for Florida state) or not. Even if she isn't on probation, a police officer could still make a judgement if she is pulled over on the assumption of being drunk behind the wheel and pulls up her record to find a DUI less than a year old.

In any event, she shouldn't drink and drive, period. Just like every other person on this earth who makes the decision to drink should also make the decision to not drive. It's unfortunate that Charles cannot drive, but that does not give her an excuse to drive under the influence.
You are what you love, not who loves you.

BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriarEmerson »

Allie shouldn't be drinking and driving. Nobody should really. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt if she drank early and drove later in the day but she seems to not do that. I still strongly believe she was drunk when she was hugging on Charles's dad. If she wasn't drunk then I don't have any idea wtf she doing in that vlog. That was awhile back.

I'm getting really sick of seeing Allie's ass in the thumbnails. I suppose it gets Charle's more views, but if a vlogger used my body for thumbnails to get more views almost every day I'd be pissed. It's kind of disgusting at this point. At the very least if he's going to keep using her body for thumbnails, then she should pull her bathing suit out of her ass crack. It bothers me for some reason, like when people wear pants with the butt seam pulled way over to one side.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Is Charles in Rhode Island today? Is that what he was saying in the vlog? I wish he said specifically where.

Anyone know?

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball »

veronicasays- wrote:Is Charles in Rhode Island today? Is that what he was saying in the vlog? I wish he said specifically where.

Anyone know?

They are in Newport.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

cw29 wrote:Haven't watched any vlogs in the past week or so, but Charles has a habit of telling people he's heading to bed at the end of the vlog much earlier than he actually goes to bed, for the sake of editing or whatever. Who knows how much time passed between her drinking and her driving. She still should have the zero tolerance mentality, especially since she's already received a DUI.
Oh jeez, I don't know why this reminded me of this but...
I came across something moderately interesting 2 years ago, and never wanted to say anything because I thought Alli and Charles had this lovely relationship and the last thing I wanted to do was start drama (I don't think I've mentioned it before, at least).

WTK was playing near me, and while I didn't care enough (and felt I was way too old) to go to the show, I did stalk out Twitter posts about the show.
I came across a girl, still in high school (I believe 16-17), who posted numerous posts about how her and one (two?) other under age friend(s) met up with the band after the show, partied in their hotel room, and (this chick specifically) ended up spooning with Charles all night long.
I kind of blew her off as being full of shit, but she knew facts that turned out to be true in the next vlog (Travis slept in the closet of the hotel, Danny and Charles shared the bed (with the girls in between).

I remember I was shocked that Charles would say he was going to bed early in the hotel, when really the band ended up back at the hotel to party all night (hence why your post reminded me of it). Also, you know, the fact that they would do drugs/drink/cuddle with girls under 18.

I seriously searched for the last 2 hours for this girls Twitter, but I'm not finding anything. It was over the 4/26/13 weekend, the show was in Iowa. I'm pretty sure her name was Princess Morgan, with random "X"s or symbols thrown in.
I know it's not very juicy, and I can't find the proof 2 years after the fact, but there you go.

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

NerdOut wrote:
cw29 wrote:Haven't watched any vlogs in the past week or so, but Charles has a habit of telling people he's heading to bed at the end of the vlog much earlier than he actually goes to bed, for the sake of editing or whatever. Who knows how much time passed between her drinking and her driving. She still should have the zero tolerance mentality, especially since she's already received a DUI.
I came across something moderately interesting 2 years ago, and never wanted to say anything because I thought Alli and Charles had this lovely relationship and the last thing I wanted to do was start drama (I don't think I've mentioned it before, at least).

WTK was playing near me, and while I didn't care enough (and felt I was way too old) to go to the show, I did stalk out Twitter posts about the show.
I came across a girl, still in high school (I believe 16-17), who posted numerous posts about how her and one (two?) other under age friend(s) met up with the band after the show, partied in their hotel room, and (this chick specifically) ended up spooning with Charles all night long.
I kind of blew her off as being full of shit, but she knew facts that turned out to be true in the next vlog (Travis slept in the closet of the hotel, Danny and Charles shared the bed (with the girls in between).

I remember I was shocked that Charles would say he was going to bed early in the hotel, when really the band ended up back at the hotel to party all night (hence why your post reminded me of it). Also, you know, the fact that they would do drugs/drink/cuddle with girls under 18.

I seriously searched for the last 2 hours for this girls Twitter, but I'm not finding anything. It was over the 4/26/13 weekend, the show was in Iowa. I'm pretty sure her name was Princess Morgan, with random "X"s or symbols thrown in.
I know it's not very juicy, and I can't find the proof 2 years after the fact, but there you go.
Someone shared this same story in a TinyChat session once too. I can definitely say I've heard this story too.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

OhReallyNow wrote:Someone shared this same story in a TinyChat session once too. I can definitely say I've heard this story too.
That was me! I thought I had mentioned it somewhere, but remember not wanting to blast it on here.
I miss TC and the fun days.

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

NerdOut wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:Someone shared this same story in a TinyChat session once too. I can definitely say I've heard this story too.
That was me! I thought I had mentioned it somewhere, but remember not wanting to blast it on here.
I miss TC and the fun days.
Ahh, okay. I thought I remembered hearing it before.

birdman
Learner
Learner

Post by birdman »

SunnyDays wrote:Does it matter if the law requires it?
Yes lol. It definitely matters if something is illegal or legal even in the most basic sense. And in a more broad sense, still yes, I would factor the legality in to an extent when thinking about the ethics.

ciffers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ciffers »

OhReallyNow wrote:
NerdOut wrote:

Someone shared this same story in a TinyChat session once too. I can definitely say I've heard this story too.
My god I hope this is not true :( I just can't imagine Charles being unfaithful to Alli.

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

^ At the time, I probably wouldn't have been able to imagine it either. But after all that's happened, totally wouldn't put it past him.

frenemies
Learner
Learner

Post by frenemies »

man some of you guys are pretty harsh. I am very very against drunk driving but I recognize that there's a difference between having a drink or two over an extended time period and driving, than going out and getting drunk and then driving. I'm assuming the latter is what she 'learned her lesson' about.
People go out to dinner and have a drink or two all the time and then drive home, and that's a much smaller time frame than the situations we've seen.

I'm not defending her or anything because the fact that she has a DUI is repulsive but there IS a way to drink responsibly that's not 'don't drink'.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

ciffers wrote: My god I hope this is not true :( I just can't imagine Charles being unfaithful to Alli.
You're shitting me, right? This whole forum and most of its participants speculate Charles was shady while he was married to Alli.

What about his history of girlfriend jumping points to him being faithful?

Return to “Charles Trippy”