Continue discussing Mr. Cut-a-rug here. :tu:

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles 'Dancing Queen' Trippy - Part 40

Post by han_han »

Don't really have anything to say, just want this to come up in the 'participated' section on tapatalk.. haha

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

Shay's vlog is up. The wedding dance Party part is about 2 seconds long. :(

macawso
Learner
Learner

Post by macawso »

I just watched the Shaytards vlog. He didn't get much footage of the After-Party. So we can't do much analyzing there.

macawso
Learner
Learner

Post by macawso »

I just watched the Shaytards vlog. He didn't get much footage of the After-Party. So we can't do much analyzing there.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

Is anyone interested in the wedding vlogs? (No Charles and Alli drama)

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

Participating for participation's sake (Tapatalk)

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

I seriously hope that comment reply wasn't him suggesting that it was true. I don't think Alli ever even went to Korea while her and Charles were together.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

I don't even know what to think about that comment... like this could mean two different things.. I am confused!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Bostonlurker

Post by Bostonlurker »

So I think it's pretty clear this may be the beginning of the end of Charles. I don't know about all of you but I'm over the drama. I hope he lives the rest of his life happy. The past few vlogs opened my eyes. Yes he did shitty things but the man has incurable cancer and it's getting worse. I really hope he beats it but, I don't even know what to say.

I believe that was Allie talking to Alli. I think the dramas over with for them. Just hope he enjoys the rest of his journey pain free.

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

based on his past actions, that is pretty clear to me. he's being passive aggressive and portraying himself as a victim. oh you didn't know? you are the one stalking your exwife's youtube video and liking comments that bashes her, and you yourself bashed her as well. god what a fucking loser. he just cannot stay away from it.

alymmm_
Talker
Talker

Post by alymmm_ »

Bostonlurker wrote:So I think it's pretty clear this may be the beginning of the end of Charles. I don't know about all of you but I'm over the drama. I hope he lives the rest of his life happy. The past few vlogs opened my eyes. Yes he did shitty things but the man has incurable cancer and it's getting worse. I really hope he beats it but, I don't even know what to say.

I believe that was Allie talking to Alli. I think the dramas over with for them. Just hope he enjoys the rest of his journey pain free.
Although the tumour isn't growing, Charles seems to be getting increasingly worse these last few months, but then again that happens with chemo treatments

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

LOL Charles is believing something some random commenter said. :roll:

birdman
Learner
Learner

Post by birdman »

My initial read reading is that he's saying 'news to me' as in 'I'm closer to this situation and you don't know what's up', but I keep thinking about it and honestly it could go either way. He could be saying 'new intresting info' I guess. That being said he should stay away from any of that. If someone involved in the situation being discussed is saying 'it's news to me' that kinda discredits the person saying the rumors, but again a little vague to even wade into those waters.
Last edited by birdman on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beaniegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by beaniegirl »

I have a lot of sympathy and compassion for Charles's illness, I do... but he needs to stop kidding himself. He makes basic, mundane, eventless daily vlogs on Youtube. For fun. Because he wants to. He's not contractually obligated. It isn't for some greater artistic or creative purpose. It's for himself. By himself. He can stop and start any time he wants and, apart from losing his vlogging streak, NOTHING ELSE WOULD HAPPEN. This idea that he has to upload, that he has to constantly update the status of the upload via Twitter, that he has to apologize for being "late" -- is ENTIRELY self-created. Charles created it. Whether he truly feels that way, whether he's just narcissistically delusional, or whether he's trying to make himself look like a Youtube martyr, I can tell you that *no one* is busting down Charles's door for the vlogs. His views and his subscribers are the lowest they've ever been. Yet judging by his Twitter and the way he reacts when the vlog may be late, you'd think he was a minute away from being tied to a stake. He seems to have no self-awareness in regards to his own level of popularity judging by how he assumes the internet would cease to function if his 10 minute video about buying dog toys couldn't be uploaded.

emilyyyy
Informer
Informer

Post by emilyyyy »

chrisc wrote:Not smart Charles, not smart.
Bigger version, if it's hard to read: http://i58.tinypic.com/5bp4w6.jpg
I don't understand. Why on earth he would respond to this? It just stirs up drama in his comment section and once again paints Alli in a bad light (even though the majority of what that original comment said was false). This guy.... :roll:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

If Charles really had a major medical emergency on the plane, why didn't they make an emergency landing or ask if there was a doctor on the plane to help them out?? I know I sound a bit mean, but could all this be just a gimmick to get more views? It wouldn't be anything new for Charles. He's a known liar!! I mean, the title of the video alone is clickbait and 100% incorrect - he didn't OD, he had an adverse reaction. :roll:

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

Wait, do people actually think he's being serious with that comment response? That screams sarcasm! The OP made a moronic accusation, and Charles was an ass and responded with "well that's news to me", as if he didn't know about Alli's past dating history/the terms that Alli and Chase were on before they met up in June. What a face palm. :rofl:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

cw29 wrote:Wait, do people actually think he's being serious with that comment response? That screams sarcasm! The OP made a moronic accusation, and Charles was an ass and responded with "well that's news to me", as if he didn't know about Alli's past dating history/the terms that Alli and Chase were on before they met up in June. What a face palm. :rofl:
I took at it sarcasm not ignorance. He's free to say what he wants, but it might come across as negative. I haven't seen Alli say anything when she's gotten similar comments. Some can hold their tongue and others (Hi, Charles) just can't.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

o_O wrote:
cw29 wrote:Wait, do people actually think he's being serious with that comment response? That screams sarcasm! The OP made a moronic accusation, and Charles was an ass and responded with "well that's news to me", as if he didn't know about Alli's past dating history/the terms that Alli and Chase were on before they met up in June. What a face palm. :rofl:
I took at it sarcasm not ignorance. He's free to say what he wants, but it might come across as negative. I haven't seen Alli say anything when she's gotten similar comments. Some can hold their tongue and others (Hi, Charles) just can't.
I could definitely see how that could come across as negative, and maybe he shouldn't have said that. But let's remember that Alli and Charles handle things entirely different from one another. We know Alli would have straight up ignored it because, well, we all know that she's immensely more mature than Charles. However, seeing how bizarre that comment is, that was probably him just being the ass that he is and filling in with some comedic relief since we're all aware that what the OP said was entirely untrue. I don't think Alli would have lied about how she and Chase got back together with him literally lying on her lap.
Last edited by cw29 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Charles Trippy”