britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles MEAL ticket Trippy - Part 39

Post by britt89 »

Sunny38 wrote:
britt89 wrote:Looks like Charles is going to get another boost in subscribers since it looks like him and A3 are hanging with the Shaytards. Charles should be very grateful to his buddy Shay. It seems like hanging with Shay and Jessie from pvp are the only ways he gets boosts in subscribers.
Don't think he is with them now, he said he was back in the appartment (At Mells place)

I know he was hanging out with them at the wedding if thats what you meant :)
I'm talking about for today's vlog. I saw pics of them with all the shaytards. Looks like they at a park or something.

honestlysucks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honestlysucks »

bluecoconutx3 wrote:What's with the influx of Allie worshippers in this thread lately? Maybe there should be a "Rave about WHB" topic made. (That's for all of the people that have been here since Part 10(?)) :D
agreed.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Wow. Haven't posted in two days and caught up to all these interesting conversations.

The wedding vlog was a little strange in one particular moment. Allie kind of looks a bit into the near distance and then asks Charles if he's shown the venue. He pans over straight to one area of the building where you can plainly see Alli Speed talking to people.
Not saying it was a malicious intent -- but showing the venue from pointing the camera in one general direction isn't "showing a venue". I could see if he pointed the camera and then spun around.

Idestroyedyourlife
Debater
Debater

Post by Idestroyedyourlife »

I've also noticed that there are a bunch of Allie supporters on this thread since the past few day. Where the hell did they all come from? I always feel like Charles' and Allie's close family/friends come on here to try and defend them. Please fuck off, thanks.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

I am not an A3 worshipper but the girl seriously doesn't bother me. I think she is sweet and whenever she has opened up in the vlogs, she has seemed sincere. I think it's completely normal that she goes with Charles to these events. She is his girlfriend after all. I am sure plenty of YouTubers are going with their significant other wether there are also a YouTuber or not. Also to all the people who says she is a gold digger, you have obviously never been around somebody who is sick or has to go often to the hospital. It takes more than money for someone to stick around. She is clearly in love with Charles. Can you imagine having to deal with him having a seizure? I think tweeting about it is probably the last thing on her mind.

xJuniperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xJuniperx »

Idestroyedyourlife wrote:I've also noticed that there are a bunch of Allie supporters on this thread since the past few day. Where the hell did they all come from? I always feel like Charles' and Allie's close family/friends come on here to try and defend them. Please fuck off, thanks.
Lol, oh please. Allie is pretty harmless. And "not hating" someone is not even remotely the same as "worshiping" someone. You don't have to be hateful all the time, and it's okay to be tolerant of people who don't hate the same things you hate. But if intolerance is your thing, keep on keepin' on. There's enough room around here for over-the-top misanthropes AND critical thinkers. We're all in it for the gossip -- when there's something to gossip about (although right now there really isn't, which is I assume why we're even having this discussion...)

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

xJuniperx wrote:
Idestroyedyourlife wrote:I've also noticed that there are a bunch of Allie supporters on this thread since the past few day. Where the hell did they all come from? I always feel like Charles' and Allie's close family/friends come on here to try and defend them. Please fuck off, thanks.
Lol, oh please. Allie is pretty harmless. And "not hating" someone is not even remotely the same as "worshiping" someone. You don't have to be hateful all the time, and it's okay to be tolerant of people who don't hate the same things you hate. But if intolerance is your thing, keep on keepin' on. There's enough room around here for over-the-top misanthropes AND critical thinkers. We're all in it for the gossip -- when there's something to gossip about (although right now there really isn't, which is I assume why we're even having this discussion...)
Damn xJuniperx, you nailed it. It's not so much that we're 'supporting' Allie, but it's the fact that she is being nit-picked on this site to the point that she literally cannot do a single thing correct. The girl is Charles' girlfriend. This thread is about Charles and those who are directly in his life, not about shaming whoever comes into his life. Yeah she's shown a conniving side to her here and there, but point blank, she is human, just like the rest of us. Shaming a girl and being intolerant of her presence and existence in Charles' life makes me frustrated. Just like you can criticize and discuss Charles' life on here, you can do the same for Allie. However, shaming her existence and opposing anyone who has anything to say thats not negative about her is unnecessary and stupid.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

That's the thing: She doesn't DO anything. Why is she trying to make YouTube/Podcasts a thing?

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

Please tell me how she is not part of the CTFxC brand...

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by copperfox »

What the hell happened to this thread the past couple of days? :lol:

PolishRainbow
Learner
Learner

Post by PolishRainbow »

I love how all the people who are after me have like 15 posts or less. :tu:
(I think that the presumption of innocence is still valid in Croatia too.)
You only need to abide by this principle in legal/criminal matters, and not while forming person opinions. You do not need to wait for a ruling from a court of law to be allowed to form opinions about people or their actions, obviously. :roll:
You aren't just someone who just 'says one thing that isn't praising Charles', you past that point after your first post I imagine.
I am simply sharing my opinion. How am I different than anyone else in here or in the comment section, just because I gathered all my opinions in one place?
Also, aren't you the one with the blog post about how you were trying to let go of all this CTFxC drama. You posted a huge thing about how you were done with the videos and were letting it go.

That was all under the presumption that Charles stops being crappy towards Alli, so as long as he continues, so will I.
Keep answering what you want and not the whole thing :tu:
And I'm supposed to write five sentences about every word you type in? :roll:
Again, youtube comments, instagram posts.. I give up.
What to comment if not that? That's the only was Charles ever communicates. Does he ever even talk to someone face to face? Again, he's the one putting his life out there for all to see. He's bound to get some opinions.
As for me, I'm adding PolishRainbow as a foe.
If only I cared enough to google what that even means.
You are a horrible human being.
:rofl:
If you think what you are doing is right and that Charles deserves to be slandered and harassed constantly because he called someone trashy.
I am not slandering him or harrassing him. I am simply sharing my opinion. You are doing the same thing writing this comment - what I'm ''doing'' to Charles, you're doing to me. There is no difference. If it bothers him, he should not read my blog.
You dedicated a hate blog to make someone's life miserable.
THIS WHOLE SENTENCE IS A LIE. My blog has 214 posts, only 3 are about the ctfxc. So that's 1.4% of my blog, hardly can be called ''an entire blog'', or maybe you just suck at math. And I only shared my opinion, I didn't have any master scheme to make him miserable. Actually, according to you, he's doing just fine in life, with or without my blog post.
You tried to badmouth him on his friends' channels so that he won't get subscribers.
He should be getting subscribers because he provides creative content, not because someone says ''follow him''. He lost subscribers after Alli Speed left, and has never gained them back - I highly doubt that's my fault. :tu: Besides, if you take a look at PVP or Shays' channel, other people are leaving comments as well, not just me.
You are practically trying to hinder someone from making a living.

Charles is currently purchasing a new home. He is pretty well off, and he will never be poor in his life. I think he's ok, financially speaking. So, if he was to drown kittens in his video tomorrow, nobody should say anything because that's what he does for a living? That's your logic? Nice. LOL :rofl:
She doesn't need you to use her name in your vendetta against Charles and Allie Wes.
I'm not doing this for her, I'm doing it because of Charles. Alli can stick up for herself, she doesn'tneed me.
She gained and keeps gaining views for her blog because of the whole hate posts.
The difference in that between me and this site is - I'm not earning any money off of it, unlike this forum. I do not have Google ads on my blog, but this forum is full of adverts. So, this place is worse - we're all talking ''bad'' about someone - but this site is making money off of it. My blog was doing just fine without the ctfxc posts, anyways. 8-)
She herself writes that she moved on because Charles is sad and she feel bad and stuff and that she's going to delete those posts, how long it takes to delete one blogspot post? 20 seconds? Why don't you do it right now, today?

Maybe you should read it again - it says they're being slowly taken down, and they are. Some of it is already gone.
PolishRainbow's beyond unhealthy obsession with Charles' life has got out of hand.
And you're all here because you're cool and don' care at all, right? :rofl:
Second, most people on this site don't 'praise Charles the douche', but rather make sensible observations about him and discuss it.
Right, because ripping a girl apart because she wore a black dress to a wedding is ''sensible''. :roll: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
At least I'm attacking them over something important - like marriage and being unfaithful.
The point of this post is to politely remind you that your extreme emotional/mental investment in Charles' life has gone a bit overboard.
When I see some of you in here who have hundreds and thousands of posts, who watch every Charles video, etc. Trust me, you are all way more invested in Charles than I ever was, and have spent a lot more of your time discussing him. How are you any different than me?
There is a strong line between gossiping about someone and degrading someone for their life choices. /end
And you're all classy ladies and are here because you mean no ill will to anyone. :rofl: :rofl:

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

That whole wedding was full of youtubers and Charles is the only one that put a fuckin vlog up?? You must be kidding me!

A3 looks pissed at one point in the vlog. Maybe Charles and Alli did talk for a while. AND I WANT TO SEE THE RANDOM VLOG THAT PROVES IT! Shit would go viral!

OhShit
Talker
Talker

Post by OhShit »

Polish Rainbow, you are annoying. I have more than 15 posts. SMD 8-)

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Some of this is becoming very PETTY at this point. Like most of these posts are really silly n foolish lol!

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

I thought the Tumor was practically gone? Why does he keep getting seizures? Why is he looking more and more miserable, slurring words etc? :( He went through chemo before? :(

rotthuahua
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rotthuahua »

You only need to abide by this principle in legal/criminal matters, and not while forming person opinions. You do not need to wait for a ruling from a court of law to be allowed to form opinions about people or their actions, obviously. :roll:
....are you serious? it's common sense other than law.
What to comment if not that? That's the only was Charles ever communicates. Does he ever even talk to someone face to face? Again, he's the one putting his life out there for all to see. He's bound to get some opinions.
Opinions not false statements like yours. Point proven, he doesn't speak face to face with you so you just assume things...
Maybe you should read it again - it says they're being slowly taken down, and they are. Some of it is already gone.
again slowly... just delete them it takes a little time as you said that are just 3 posts.
At least I'm attacking them over something important - like marriage and being unfaithful.
again.. being unfaithful based on what? ...nothing real just comments and stuff.

all you did is for Charles, please if you find me drowning don't help me, you would push me deeper under the water in order to help me.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

With him getting sick like this I don't see how he is going to handle SXSW. There is no such thing as him taking a day off! You would think a meteor was going to hit the earth and it would be the end of the damn world if he missed a vlog! I wish he would slow down for his health sake! One day this is going to happen in front of a fan and it will be doubly embarrassing for him.

Guru Guru
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru Guru »

Good grief, A3 is not evil incarnate.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I just really hate that people in this thread seem to have formed the idea that the way to raise Alli up is by bringing Allie down
OR
There is just something about Charles that makes posters here hate the woman he's with, regardless of what they're actually doing

Either way it makes my feminism hurt.

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Charles MEAL ticket Trippy - Part 39

Post by katiebeth »

Ugh. Can we just stop?

I'm here to talk about Charles and his terrible decisions. I'm here to lmao with you all when he does something cringeworthy or awkward. I'm also here to point out when either Charles or Allie does something douchey and question both of their motives, when necessary.

I am not here to criticize Allie for doing things that make sense (i.e. go to a wedding with her boyfriend). I'm not here to body shame or slut shame Allie. I'm also not here to compare her to Alli in any form.

Return to “Charles Trippy”