Nvm.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles MEAL ticket Trippy - Part 39

Post by veronicasays- »

sadsong wrote:Look at this dickhead pulling out and playing on his phone whilst on stage during a panel he was already fucking late for.
He's GLUED to his phone. It's so sad how important the internet is to him. His whole life revolves around this one thing.

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

veronicasays- wrote:
sadsong wrote:Look at this dickhead pulling out and playing on his phone whilst on stage during a panel he was already fucking late for.
He's GLUED to his phone. It's so sad how important the internet is to him. His whole life revolves around this one thing.
No kidding. It's an unhealthy obsession too.

Off topic, but I don't hardly get on outside TT, so I don't always get to see avatars/profile photos. I LOVE yours, hahaha!

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball »

Charles is asking people to submit questions on "We should know about each other" for a Valentines Day challenge video...this could be used to the advantage to find out more about when they got together...when is their anniversary etc :rofl:

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

I don't remember Charles being so withdrawn at social events when he was married to Alli. Maybe I just never noticed.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

OhReallyNow wrote:Off topic, but I don't hardly get on outside TT, so I don't always get to see avatars/profile photos. I LOVE yours, hahaha!
Bahaha, thanks! My favorite part in the Destiny Drunk Gaming video. "I don't have friends. I would push the triangle button -- if I wasn't such a square.." However, that whole video is pretty epic.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

I don't think Charles should do panels anymore with that sort of attitude.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

I don't think Charles should do panels anymore with that sort of attitude.

With entering the UK, you don't have to talk about your criminal record.
What a landing card looks like.
http://sean.kiev.ua/img/landing_card.jpg

Canada and the US have pretty good relations so they may allow each other to do background checks.
I know for Australia, the entry card does ask if you have had any criminal convictions. There are a lot of places US citizens can enter without applying for a visa, but that is with the assumption you have no criminal record. It all depends on the country and their rules.

piinkgliitter
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkgliitter »

Is it just me or in some pictures and on his snapchat does it look like he is driving...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

Was Alli doing panel the same day ? if anyone knows at what time she was on in the video ? Or is she in another video?

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

piinkgliitter wrote:Is it just me or in some pictures and on his snapchat does it look like he is driving...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's his phone when he use the front camera, it makes it reverse / inverted :)

veronicasays- wrote:
Im watching the video now but he doesnt seem to look at his phone much or is it later on ? he is just sitting there listening with the mic in his hand.
Last edited by Sunny38 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

Sunny38 wrote:Was Alli doing panel the same day ? if anyone knows at what time she was on in the video ? Or is she in another video?
This is her panel on Sunday, I don't know if there's a video of her Saturday panel.
[youtube][/youtube]
starts around 4:05:00

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

da_precious1 wrote:
Sunny38 wrote:Was Alli doing panel the same day ? if anyone knows at what time she was on in the video ? Or is she in another video?
This is her panel on Sunday, I don't know if there's a video of her Saturday panel.
[youtube][/youtube]
starts around 4:05:00
Thx maybe she only did a panel sunday.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

dinahrose wrote:Has anyone watched his panel since it aired? Here's a link:
He shows up around 32:00 and just...guys... he says "fuck" 3 times in under 30 seconds, and basically sounds like a drunk person.
This is getting really hard to watch. I wish we knew if he was legitimately getting other (clearly needed) help.
I didn't like the way he bombarded in and cursed so much. But he probably sounded drunk because he had just woken up and was still sleep deprived. Also, his speech is messed up now anyway. :/
But yeah the way he came in and then used his phone was rude and awkward overall. *cringe*

amie2643

Post by amie2643 »

I'm only 45min into that video. Did he contribute to the conversation at all?

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

you can tell everyone is bothered by him. wow he is sooo cringe-worthy there. he has zero self-awareness.

JulieBN
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JulieBN »

Can you guys tell me who are the other youtubers during Charles' panel (except for Jeana)?

I didn't know you couldn't enter Canada with a DUI ! Right now I am getting a work permit to go work in China and they only check for crimes (> 2 years of prison), I thought it was the same everywhere.

something_for_kate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by something_for_kate »

JulieBN wrote:Can you guys tell me who are the other youtubers during Charles' panel (except for Jeana)?

I didn't know you couldn't enter Canada with a DUI ! Right now I am getting a work permit to go work in China and they only check for crimes (> 2 years of prison), I thought it was the same everywhere.
Actually you can, I posted about it last night. There is a special thing you can apply for and it will only be valid for a specific timeframe.
Last edited by something_for_kate on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

JulieBN
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JulieBN »

something_for_kate wrote:
JulieBN wrote:Can you guys tell me who are the other youtubers during Charles' panel (except for Jeana)?

Actually you can, I posted about it last night. There is a special thing you can apply for and it will only be valid within a specific timeframe.
Ok. Do Americans need a Visa if they want to travel to Canada, even for a short period of time ?

Charles looked like shit during the panel, it's so sad. His speech is terrible.

Return to “Charles Trippy”