Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38

Post by veronicasays- » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:44 pm

GaiasMonkey wrote:... And god, those caps... Off all the time he chose, he HAD to wear a cap in a big event meeting people and Youtubers. Caps don't work well with him and the glasses + caps? Yuck. ...
I think his hats are an attempt to hide his balding spot around the spiral section on the back of his head where his cow lick would be. Now that he got a longer version of a fade, he could be trying to conceal it.
Which is the worse thing to do as your hair is already getting thin and practically balding.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by tbonegal1989 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Allie, what a lovely driving record you have.

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:04 pm

saw this in alli speed thread though it might be relevant here
Bostonlurker wrote:So I ended up on this website after googling Allie Wesenburg. I've been hesitant to post but since lifeonthenet(?) did, why not. My boyfriends sister lives in St Pete and knows of Allie. As said before, she is toxic and doesn't have a very good reputation. Also, Allie doesn't work anymore, she's getting a free ride "working" for Charles Trippy. Or so everyone is saying down there. She doesn't know much about Alli Speed and Charles or the divorce, but she says it doesn't surprise her at all if Allie went for a married man who was still living with his wife. Believe me if you want, no reason to lie. Don't want to have to show proof because I don't know Allie personally, just the talk going around down there I guess. Have a good one everyone

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Allie has always seemed a bit full of herself, having a dirty rep doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

signedconfessions
Talker
Talker

Post by signedconfessions » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:09 am

Smoke-and-somnolence wrote:On another note, if I'm remembering right, the CTFxC wedding video [not the vlog, but the pretty montage] was set to a cover of "Fix you" by coldplay, right? I remember thinking it was a pretty sad song for such a joyous occassion. And whaddya know, wound up being a bit foreshadowing.
When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

And ignite your bones

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
And I...

I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
And I...

And ignite your bones
OMG I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!
Also if I'm marrying someone they better not want to "fix" me. Lol

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:32 am

I can understand people wanting to stay anonymous and out of the drama if they do have real information, but man it peeves me off that no one who actually knows Allie and Charles (and has proof of such) is willing to just spill the beans.

However, if what people are saying is true, then it's kinda sad for Charles. Mel is all over Allie like a rash, his parents don't seem too active in his life, and he pretty much has no friends, even the band seems to be getting sick of his antics. He doesn't seem to have anyone keeping an eye out for him.

I am so glad Alli has moved on and is happy with someone who appreciates her, but I am sad if Charles really has ended up with a user/abuser, even if he kinda deserves it if he did fuck Alli around.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:40 am

jerryknowsbob wrote:saw this in alli speed thread though it might be relevant here
Bostonlurker wrote:So I ended up on this website after googling Allie Wesenburg. I've been hesitant to post but since lifeonthenet(?) did, why not. My boyfriends sister lives in St Pete and knows of Allie. As said before, she is toxic and doesn't have a very good reputation. Also, Allie doesn't work anymore, she's getting a free ride "working" for Charles Trippy. Or so everyone is saying down there. She doesn't know much about Alli Speed and Charles or the divorce, but she says it doesn't surprise her at all if Allie went for a married man who was still living with his wife. Believe me if you want, no reason to lie. Don't want to have to show proof because I don't know Allie personally, just the talk going around down there I guess. Have a good one everyone
This person saying the truth or not haven't really said something we did not already knew, except confirming that Allie is not working anymore at VIP singles. Now, this can be confirmed in the future but I do think she stopped working there. She is always at Charles house...

As for people related to them not showing up here or online, I think they are afraid or just don't want to be in the situation. Maybe one day someone will come out but for now, they are gossiping between each other outside the Internet, which is understandable.
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Groundermermaid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Groundermermaid » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:46 am

did anyone listen to danny duncans recent(i think recent) podcast, i think it was posted yesterday or today,
BUT THE START SOUNDS 100% LIKE HES HINTING AT CHARLES
saying how the thing he hated about playlist was the people who basically forced people into their vlogs asking for a shoutout and promotion in order to get more views, as it makes him feel really uncomfortable and that he saw loads ofpeople doing that towards jesse from PVP
laughed SO HARD cause thats exactly what charles did with pvp basically asking him to promote him :rofl:

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:48 am

Didn't Allie have a job at some surf shop? Overhead surf shop or something like that? Was that recently or am I completely wrong?
Push Yourself
Eat an entire cake instead of just one piece
I believe in you

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:28 am

Okay, so let's say this 'insider' is telling the truth. She is Charles' bitch, essentially.
Now what I've been curious about is the whole 'email' thing. She constantly is talking about how she has a plethora of emails to go through for work + wanting to catch up on emails, yadda yadda yadda.
Do you think Allie is taking over the sponsorship emails for the CTFxC or something? Or do you think she's just BS'ing it and putting on the whole 'I have important emails to attend to because I actually do have a legitimate job' act?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:36 am

I don't think she's been working for VIP Singles for a while. She doesn't "disappear" as often at all. If she has taken over sponsorship emails or any part of the CTFxC, LLC. ;) , there shouldn't be any shame in saying so. I don't believe that either Allie or Charles are honest individuals.

They can do what they want. They are adults but the way they act is childish (and suspect).

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:47 am

o_O wrote:I don't believe that either Allie or Charles are honest individuals.
I honestly don't think that's something she would want to admit to doing, to be honest.

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:50 am

Does someine know if a person in Charles' position gets paid to be able to pay for a caretaker?

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 am

I think if Charles took some time off vlogging (ie: posted 3-4 times a week instead of daily) that would create better quality vlogs because he'd have more footage and time to work with instead of forcing everything to happen in a single day. I think, in turn, that would help his views and subscriptions because it'd be something kind of new and different with overall better quality.

Charles already has this world record and no one in their right mind is going to try and beat it. Other daily vloggers have said how much of a toll vlogging has on their daily lives/relationships and usually that's when they announce they'll be scaling back on the vlogs.

Vlogging shouldn't come first in anyone's life. You'd think he'd learn that by now with what it's cost him personally (his marriage*) to continue vlogging at this rate.

*The marriage was going downhill before A3 came into the picture and I think a big part of that was Charles putting the vlogs before EVERYTHING, including his health and his marriage. A3 was just the final nail (hah, pun intended) in the coffin.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 am

natalieko wrote:Does someine know if a person in Charles' position gets paid to be able to pay for a caretaker?
He probably does, but to hire a caretaker would mean he'd have to admit he's sicker than he's admitting to. And hiring a caretaker would be a major blow to his ego because it would mean he'd have to admit to himself (and possibly his audience if he disclosed hiring a caretaker) that he can't adequately care for himself.

Sorry for the double post

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:06 am

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:
natalieko wrote:Does someine know if a person in Charles' position gets paid to be able to pay for a caretaker?
He probably does, but to hire a caretaker would mean he'd have to admit he's sicker than he's admitting to. And hiring a caretaker would be a major blow to his ego because it would mean he'd have to admit to himself (and possibly his audience if he disclosed hiring a caretaker) that he can't adequately care for himself.

I mean maybe Allie has taken up that task.

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 am

Do we have confirmation that A3 actually worked at VIP Singles? I thought she was just an actress in that commercial.

About Jesse and the shoutout, Why did Charles even do that? Is he in financial trouble or something? Does he have to pay his medical bills out of his own pocket?

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:09 am

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:

I'm pretty sure Lauren Speed was a payed assistant/caretaker before the divorce. And that this was mentioned on several occasions. I don't think Charles would have done that with money from his own pocket. I think he has a lot of pride and for him to ask anyone for help is like giving up. I don't think he is able to comprehend his own health situation at all.
Push Yourself
I believe in you

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:15 am

TeamAlli wrote:About Jesse and the shoutout, Why did Charles even do that? Is he in financial trouble or something? Does he have to pay his medical bills out of his own pocket?
New subs = new audience = less people know Alli Speed. He's trying to reinvent himself.

It's also probably an ego thing. He's been stuck at 1.4 million for over a year now. All his friends have double the subscribers and there was once a time when they went to him for subs.

chrisc
Debater
Debater

Post by chrisc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:48 am

madaronincheese wrote:It's also probably an ego thing. He's been stuck at 1.4 million for over a year now. All his friends have double the subscribers and there was once a time when they went to him for subs.
Agree...
CTFxC:
02/11/13: 646k subs
02/11/14: 1.330k subs +684k in one year period
02/11/15: 1.469k subs +139k in one year period

BFvsGF:
02/11/13: 927k subs
02/11/14: 2.960k subs +2.033k in one year period
02/11/15: 5.818k subs +2.858k in one year period

SHAYTARDS:
02/11/13: 1.070k subs
02/11/14: 1.890k subs +820k in one year period
02/11/15: 3.112k subs +1.222k in one year period
(from 2013 to 2014 CTFxC and Shaytards gained almost the same amount subs, next year Shaytards gained ten times more subs than Charles)

source: socialblade

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:10 am

But that should be a very loud signal about his content. It sucks. It lacks the core it used to have. As much as he is trying to get it back - it feels forced and faked. He needs to change the feel of his vlogs. It used to be about a happy couple, transitioning into marriage, later aded medical issues. Now it's man child and his gf out and about. It's lower quality and value.

He needs to rethink his vlog style ASAP.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:19 am

natalieko wrote:But that should be a very loud signal about his content. It sucks. It lacks the core it used to have. As much as he is trying to get it back - it feels forced and faked. He needs to change the feel of his vlogs. It used to be about a happy couple, transitioning into marriage, later aded medical issues. Now it's man child and his gf out and about. It's lower quality and value.

He needs to rethink his vlog style ASAP.
Amen!

Today's vlog was a prime example of all of THIS. It was soooooo dull and nothing interesting. I fast forwarded the majority of it.

pinkwednesdays
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkwednesdays » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:30 am

Remember that Allie had restrictions on her license that restricted her driving abilities to business only. That's just one more reason Charles could have her replace Lauren as "assistant".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:32 am

Anyone know how to post an instagram photo?

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Offtopic: Found this on Charles' Instagram from way back, but it was one of very few occasions where Charles actually made a funny joke! What?! [instagram][/instagram]
Push Yourself
I believe in you

Return to “Charles Trippy”