CTFxC / The Trippys

haylen
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys

Post by haylen » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:10 am

Sorry for the double post, I missed the edit cut off time.

We've seen friends/family that have had relationships deteriorate because they've just put it on the back burner for whatever reason. Even after 5 years together we try to make a conscientious effort to keep our relationship strong since there was a reason we are together in the first place.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 am

Whatever happened to all of Alli's friends? Like I know Datev and Hannah I think moved, but I thought she had more friends than just them. If not, I would want to make more friends so I don't have to hang out with my mom constantly. It's good to have a tight relationship with your mom, but all Alli ever does is go out with her mom!

pinkheart
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by pinkheart » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Alli and I are the exact same age. I know we are totally different people, but I know for a fact that I am too young and immature to handle a marriage right now. Also a marriage that is to a slightly older man with serious health issues. So for these reasons I'll cut her some slack on how much time she spends with her mom and how flighty she's been recently.

Glad to see the Trippy's are back on track!

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:23 pm

I can't believe Lauren was with them again in today's vlog. It's getting really weird... can't imagine what Charles secretly thinks about it.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:03 pm

srqnative wrote:I can't believe Lauren was with them again in today's vlog. It's getting really weird... can't imagine what Charles secretly thinks about it.
Maybe it's Lauren who has issues with her husband and wants to be away from him. ;) LOL

Return to “Charles Trippy”