CTFxC / The Trippys

dreamybutterfly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys

Post by dreamybutterfly » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:48 pm

I think Alli not being in the vlogs was really hard on Charles..When he was talking about being so stressed lately he mentioned vlog content. Also I have said this before but Alli comes across as having a major temper and one that can just switch in an instant.

turnme-up
Debater
Debater

Post by turnme-up » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:02 pm

I really, really hope Charles doesn't go on tour. I don't think he can handle it. I'm afraid some really awful shit is going to go down if he does. Ugh.

intredasting
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by intredasting » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:25 pm

It was also kinda funny how, now that things seem to be a bit patched up, Charles promoted the pets at work thing and the video Alli uploaded back on Tuesday. There's been no mention of it on the vlogs until today.

Mashula
Debater
Debater

Post by Mashula » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 pm

intredasting wrote:It was also kinda funny how, now that things seem to be a bit patched up, Charles promoted the pets at work thing and the video Alli uploaded back on Tuesday. There's been no mention of it on the vlogs until today.
yea and they addressed the whole 'smoking' thing that people have been saying like, what, 3 or 4 days ago? it's clear that Alli was actively avoiding being on the vlogs up until now.

cherrylee23
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrylee23 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Charles seemed so, so happy to have Alli "back". Like this is the happiest I've seem him this month. It made me happy :) Does anyone else think that Alli just left so she could crash at her parents' house and play Animal Crossing without anyone bothering her? Because I slightly think that...

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:34 pm

cherrylee23 wrote:Charles seemed so, so happy to have Alli "back". Like this is the happiest I've seem him this month. It made me happy :) Does anyone else think that Alli just left so she could crash at her parents' house and play Animal Crossing without anyone bothering her? Because I slightly think that...
Alli can be immature, but she's not that immature

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:56 pm

cherrylee23 wrote:Charles seemed so, so happy to have Alli "back". Like this is the happiest I've seem him this month. It made me happy :) Does anyone else think that Alli just left so she could crash at her parents' house and play Animal Crossing without anyone bothering her? Because I slightly think that...
lol no

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:10 pm

I actually think, if done properly, Charles can handle going on tour. If he continues to stop drinking caffeine, takes it easy between gigs, and makes sure he takes the time to get his rest he could totally handle touring with the band. A lot of people in rock bands have said that after they turned 30 they had to settle down while tour, with no partying because their body couldn't handle it anymore but they still tour. Its all about taming down, and I think Charles has been scared enough now to know to take it easy. I honestly think the stress of entertaining people with the daily vlogs and Alli not being around has been the majority of his stress, anyway.

As far as tour triggering his first seizure, that's not really the case. The tumor was the reason for that, he just happened to be on tour at the time. Every seizure since then has been from him working out too hard, switching medication, or stressing too much. As long as he doesn't push himself he should be fine
forever stuffin'

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:49 pm

The first thing that came to my mind when he said that Alli and him were gonna travel a lot and he'll be on tour was that they finally compromised and met middle ground on that subject.

My gut tells me that the biggest argument was that he was gonna tour and Alli didn't want him to but, now all of a sudden she's going with him? It definitely seems like they sat down and talked it through and compromised, which is what they should've done in the first place instead of Alli running away to her parents.

Also, why was she so upset about Charles "annoying" her at the RedBox station to the point where she hit the camera??? WTF was that? Did she just meet Charles? He's always been like that! :? This is why I said that she has a strong personality and bad temper. She needs to CHILL for the sake of her and for the sake of him. Imagine if bigger/worse things happen? What's she gonna do? Run away to her parents? Oh wait... :roll:

On the other side, I'm glad that she spent the night and Charles seemed happier. I hope this was a lesson for both of them and that they don't let it happen again.

Miranda
Debater
Debater

Post by Miranda » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Sorry if it's huge! Anyone else catch this annotation on today's video? I don't know if it meant being home from the hospital, but I can't help but think it was referring to Alli's return.

Either way, I'm happy to see Charles de-stressing and taking it easy. Hopefully Alli will be accommodating.

rambobob
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rambobob » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:57 pm

OK not disagreeing with anyone but maybe she is scared of seeing him have a seizure. I saw my sister have a seizure once and it was horrible. The fact that he didn't listen to her may have just been enough. I know marrage is supposed to be suportive through sickness and in health but if there's a communication issue then what is the point?

Glad it looks like they have sorted it out though! Hope both of them learn how to chill out and relax and be happy!

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:37 pm

pinkheart wrote:I've always loved Alli but her getting mad at Charles and hitting the camera was a side of her I've never seen, and frankly did not like! :(
Same here. She seems so angry lately. If that's how she is going to be, I'd rather her stay gone! Charles has always been a prankster... It shouldn't be such a surprise to her now.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:49 pm

I thought him calling at her was funny. I mean the are obviously a couple, and I don't think that random guy at the rental box gives a shit.

femscout
Informer
Informer

Post by femscout » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:32 pm

To be fair, I'd be really embarrassed if my boyfriend did that to me. Maybe she just didn't feel that well self-esteem wise and didn't want any attention drawn. Hitting the camera was not needed, though. Despite that, Charles seemed SO much happier to have her back home. I smiled through the whole vlog.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Miranda wrote:Sorry if it's huge! Anyone else catch this annotation on today's video? I don't know if it meant being home from the hospital, but I can't help but think it was referring to Alli's return.

Either way, I'm happy to see Charles de-stressing and taking it easy. Hopefully Alli will be accommodating.
Haha, I thought the exact same thing!

eatglitter
Talker
Talker

Post by eatglitter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Now can we go back to NOT having Alli in the vlogs? LOL.

kittykat1
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykat1 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:23 pm

To be honest I don't really think she hit HIT the camera. I feel like she was grabbing it out of Charles hands and trying to cover the lens to stop him from filming what was going to happen next (a little argument). I would have done the same thing, that's extremely embarrassing.

Even though I love Charles, he can be really annoying. She tells him to stop all the time and he keeps doing it. They are both immature, and she does the same things he does but he doesn't flip out. This is just my opinion though. :?

noo_tro
Debater
Debater

Post by noo_tro » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Wow you guys are quick to turn on people. Alli isn't my favorite person, but from what I've seen from her over the years she doesn't seem like the type of person to just abandon someone she loves and cares about, especially when they are as sick as Charles is. Since we are throwing theories out there what if Charles messed up big time, did something really unforgivable and she left, we don't know.
Charles is not a child as much as he acts like one the man is almost 30 years old. He can take care of himself, whether or not he chooses to do so is another matter entirely. Charles needs someone to be with him and if he had it his way alli would stay with him 24/7 and go to get coffee with the dogs in the golf cart everyday all day. Maybe charles can live like that but Alli clearly needs a lot more social interaction. He needs to bend sometimes as well. ALMOST every time that Alli is going out with her friends Charles is too "sick" or too "tired" to go. We all know that he just doesn't want to go. Alli goes with him all over and deals with him gone for months at a time while he is away. The only time I see Charles making an effort to hang out with Alli and her friends is when they are at their house and even then Charles in usually in a separate room.
Maybe all the time Charles spent on tour with the band allowed Alli to get even closer to her friends and family. Should she just dump them now that Charles is at home? If he needs someone to watch him 24/7 he will have to give in sometimes whether he likes it or not.
We don't really know what is happening. Maybe Alli met someone else and is spending time with that person, which would explain why she doesn't have any footage and why she is always away. Maybe Charles cheated on Alli and she found out about it and left. Maybe Alli never left and has just been getting home later when Charles is already asleep. We dont know what is going on.
I'm so sad that he has to be going through such a trying time but Alli can't be expected to sit at home with him all the time just because he never wants to go out with her. If he wants to sit inside all day HE should arrange for someone to be with him. HE should take better care of himself. HE should find a different wife if they can't make it work. I could care less if Alli plays video games all day. If she gets a job great if not whatever. Its her life. And how is she just mooching off Charles. She may not bring in as much money but I'm sure she contributes in her own way to their marriage.
Additionally I get the vibe that Charles thinks of the CTFxC as his thing and ultimately it is. Alli probably has no say about what goes into the vlogs most of the time.
I'm in it for the lols.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm

molticolori wrote:
foreverbowie wrote:
enchanted15 wrote: it's times like these when i kind of miss their Tallahassee days, alli going to class, charles picking her up with the dogs, them roaming around the trails, coming home to play video games and hang out with Christine and Eric...
I have been watching since day 20 something, and I don't remember a Christine or Eric oops. I am guessing they lived near them after Charles and Alli moved out of the apartment with Jeff.

Christine and Eric are actually kind of recent to the vlogs, Christine went to FSU with Alli so around the time Alli graduated they popped up a ton.
I must have been having a slow night last night haha, but I remember now who Christine and Eric are.

NotSure
Debater
Debater

Post by NotSure » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:39 am

So glad they r back together! Specially since fans saw what was going on. :/ (the whole allie being gone) I still feel bad for fueling the rumors. :( but when no one tells wht obvi is going on and when he put it in the vlogs.....oh well on to happy days...

So the being mad him cat calling its not bad "abusive" My hubs loves to razzle me too with that and it p.o.me but i just laugh like ok. Not punch him.............and the "viewers".:( ( i rlly hate it) But oh well makes you see the real alli... i.e. nds prank clip. Same reaftion amd she is p.o.'d.

She might of been pissed thst " he said only guys only tour". Makes sense, happened to me lsst week when my hubs said no wives invited to his wet down(marine corps get u wasted on ur last day in their batallion).i was like wtf ur guys have warriors night and go crazy and i cant have so called fun.... any ways just glad they r happy:)
In life there are no such things as mistakes... only happy little boo-boos.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:52 am

noo_tro wrote:Wow you guys are quick to turn on people. Alli isn't my favorite person, but from what I've seen from her over the years she doesn't seem like the type of person to just abandon someone she loves and cares about, especially when they are as sick as Charles is. Since we are throwing theories out there what if Charles messed up big time, did something really unforgivable and she left, we don't know.
Charles is not a child as much as he acts like one the man is almost 30 years old. He can take care of himself, whether or not he chooses to do so is another matter entirely. Charles needs someone to be with him and if he had it his way alli would stay with him 24/7 and go to get coffee with the dogs in the golf cart everyday all day. Maybe charles can live like that but Alli clearly needs a lot more social interaction. He needs to bend sometimes as well. ALMOST every time that Alli is going out with her friends Charles is too "sick" or too "tired" to go. We all know that he just doesn't want to go. Alli goes with him all over and deals with him gone for months at a time while he is away. The only time I see Charles making an effort to hang out with Alli and her friends is when they are at their house and even then Charles in usually in a separate room.
Maybe all the time Charles spent on tour with the band allowed Alli to get even closer to her friends and family. Should she just dump them now that Charles is at home? If he needs someone to watch him 24/7 he will have to give in sometimes whether he likes it or not.
We don't really know what is happening. Maybe Alli met someone else and is spending time with that person, which would explain why she doesn't have any footage and why she is always away. Maybe Charles cheated on Alli and she found out about it and left. Maybe Alli never left and has just been getting home later when Charles is already asleep. We dont know what is going on.
I'm so sad that he has to be going through such a trying time but Alli can't be expected to sit at home with him all the time just because he never wants to go out with her. If he wants to sit inside all day HE should arrange for someone to be with him. HE should take better care of himself. HE should find a different wife if they can't make it work. I could care less if Alli plays video games all day. If she gets a job great if not whatever. Its her life. And how is she just mooching off Charles. She may not bring in as much money but I'm sure she contributes in her own way to their marriage.
Additionally I get the vibe that Charles thinks of the CTFxC as his thing and ultimately it is. Alli probably has no say about what goes into the vlogs most of the time.
I agree that Charles is more the stay at home and watch TV kinda guy, but I thought he had been doing much better. Before the first seizure he went out with her and their friends. You've got to remember that he stays home now because the meds he was taking (dilatin - sp?) is making him super tired by 8pm. He has mentionned it quite a few times that he was frustrated to be tired so early in the evening when he usually goes to bed at like 2am.

And to be honest I could never see Charles cheat on Alli and vice versa.

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer

Post by gossip_girl » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:48 am

You guys were holding up pitchforks & torches at Alli a few days ago now she's the reason Charles lives? If so, you all don't know much about relationships. If you think this girl is meant to be following around his needy ass for the rest of eternity you are wrong. Stop thinking one person is responsible for the happiness of another. She has a right, just like he does to have his own hobbies and if her mum is her best friend/support so be it. They are a young couple they'll have a lot of hard times but people always look dumb when they pick a side and the couple stays together. You go and call the person they are married to all these horrible judgmental names, and they stay together. It's best to not get emotionally invested in someone else's marriage.

doohickey
Debater
Debater

Post by doohickey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:55 am

noo_tro wrote:Wow you guys are quick to turn on people. Alli isn't my favorite person, but from what I've seen from her over the years she doesn't seem like the type of person to just abandon someone she loves and cares about, especially when they are as sick as Charles is. Since we are throwing theories out there what if Charles messed up big time, did something really unforgivable and she left, we don't know.
LOL.

You and YouTubeAddict79 should form a group.

Charles hasn't been well, he's allowed to not want to go out, also he's stated a bunch of times the medication he's on makes him super exhausted.

They clearly had an argument and the first thing she does is run away to mummy? An ADULT in a MARRIAGE does not act this way.

It's nothing to do with being emotionally invested. We're allowed an opinion, just as you are.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:46 am

Oubliette wrote: Also, why was she so upset about Charles "annoying" her at the RedBox station to the point where she hit the camera??? WTF was that? Did she just meet Charles? He's always been like that! :? This is why I said that she has a strong personality and bad temper. She needs to CHILL for the sake of her and for the sake of him. Imagine if bigger/worse things happen? What's she gonna do? Run away to her parents? Oh wait... :roll:
Especially considering just a few clips before she was shoving a pickle in his face while he was on the phone with his doctor trying to figure out his medication.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:50 am

gossip_girl wrote:You guys were holding up pitchforks & torches at Alli a few days ago now she's the reason Charles lives? If so, you all don't know much about relationships. If you think this girl is meant to be following around his needy ass for the rest of eternity you are wrong. Stop thinking one person is responsible for the happiness of another. She has a right, just like he does to have his own hobbies and if her mum is her best friend/support so be it. They are a young couple they'll have a lot of hard times but people always look dumb when they pick a side and the couple stays together. You go and call the person they are married to all these horrible judgmental names, and they stay together. It's best to not get emotionally invested in someone else's marriage.
Who on here called Alli a horrible judgmental name?? Please find the exact post because I don't recall ANYONE saying anything "horrible" about her.

Also, there is a huuuuge difference between Alli's mom being her best friend/support system and the fact that Alli ran away TO her mommy for weeks. You're acting like everything is all black and white when it actuality there are many gray areas in this situation.

Return to “Charles Trippy”