Charles "Contradiction" Trippy - Part 37

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Contradiction" Trippy - Part 37

Post by tbonegal1989 »

Charles and Allie couldn't install a lock. Guess this means Dennis isn't coming over anytime soon. Just hire someone Charles, it is pretty pathetic seeing you spend hours on that thing.

Hatethefakeones
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hatethefakeones »

Ok. I hope i don't come to anyone as rude but to tell reality of things. I do not understand how a person who KNOWS his condition with cancer regardless if he thinks he will beat the " odds" will go and date someone else? I mean is understandable that Alli speed stick to him since she was his wife and I'm sure even though they were having arguments she was not planning to leave him. Now Charles clearly cheated on her and Alli speed found out and said screw this I'm leaving beacuase cancer or no cancer a woman who is working on their relationship and caring about him doesn't deserve to be cheated. Of course she left and he continue his fairy tale story with allie wes. Charles to me is selfish. I don't know if Allie wes is a bad girl or not but I think she might have a future with someone else.

xJuniperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xJuniperx »

^ So... you're saying that terminally ill people have no right to date or find a romantic partner? Charles may lie and sugarcoat things, but I am 100% positive that he informed Allie of the situation with his health when they got together. She has had every opportunity to pass on Charles but instead, she moved in with him. She's witnessed his seizures and still stayed with him. (My only concern is that, because Charles dragged her into the vlogs right away, she may find that she can't leave Charles even if she wants to at this point, because she now has her own fanbase that would turn on her and rip her apart for "abandoning" him. It's hard enough to break up with someone, so it's got to be 100x as hard to do it with thousands of people watching.)

...But that all seems to be moot because as of now, they seem very happy together. I fully believe that Allie knows what she got herself into. And it's okay to love someone even if you know there's a good chance they won't be around long. A Walk to Remember, anyone? lol

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

I think as long as A3 got the absolute truth of his condition rather than the "viewer" version and she still decided to date him then it's fine. If he is sugar coating it to her as well that's just not right.

The cheating would be easy enough for him to justify to himself and to A3 with a "don't i deserve to be happy in my last years" blah blah. I hope he didn't pull that because he's sleazy enough as is lately.

jllytst123
Learner
Learner

Post by jllytst123 »

Almost the entire vlog was them putting a door knob on...

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko »

The funny thing about vlogs lately is that they are made from one or a few footages, edited a bit.
It used to be 5-8 clips for about a couple of minutes in different locations.
You actually felt like Charles and at the time Alli actually went somewhere and the day felt eventful.

Now it's like "babe, let's film some goofy shit for half an hour, edit a 10 min clip out of that and we're done for the day".

It used to be a vlog. Now it's pathetic, really.

Guru Guru
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru Guru »

While I was watching Charles attempt to change his door knob, all I could imagine was Ali Speed busting down the door Kool Aid Man style. :rofl:

Last edited by Guru Guru on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko »

On a quick note - I just hate how little Charles tried to like Chico (maybe that's just me, but he looked like he didn't really like the idea of him even, even thou Alli was really into helping him and keeping him from like the moment she found him) and how fast was he was on board with Diesel.

Guru Guru
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru Guru »

jllytst123 wrote:Almost the entire vlog was them putting a door knob on...
I just wish Charles would replace his house. Because, it's so strange seeing A3 vlog in the same places and in a similar manner to A2.

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

natalieko wrote:On a quick note - I just hate how little Charles tried to like Chico (maybe that's just me, but he looked like he didn't really like the idea of him even, even thou Alli was really into helping him and keeping him from like the moment she found him) and how fast was he was on board with Diesel.
Yeah but apparently they were "long over and done" before that video where he met chico, so maybe he was trying not to get too attached. He didn't seem to interested in him, I noticed as I watched that vlog that very day, I was confused why charles seemed stand-off ish. I dont think he ever even pet chico.

QUESTION: if Charles and Allie had been friends for a while before the divrce and before they got together, why did allie say that she was nervous on their first date because "what if he was a crazy person or something?" That doesnt make sense.

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko »

interrobang wrote:
natalieko wrote:On a quick note - I just hate how little Charles tried to like Chico (maybe that's just me, but he looked like he didn't really like the idea of him even, even thou Alli was really into helping him and keeping him from like the moment she found him) and how fast was he was on board with Diesel.
Yeah but apparently they were "long over and done" before that video where he met chico, so maybe he was trying not to get too attached. He didn't seem to interested in him, I noticed as I watched that vlog that very day, I was confused why charles seemed stand-off ish. I dont think he ever even pet chico.

QUESTION: if Charles and Allie had been friends for a while before the divrce and before they got together, why did allie say that she was nervous on their first date because "what if he was a crazy person or something?" That doesnt make sense.
They have a ton of inconsistencies in their story from what I've gathered. Ugh. I just want to hurl from them. They don't seem like a couple in their late 20's should behave.
If you intend to change the knob and to it efficiently once, you research how to do ot beforehand. He works for YouTube ffs, how hard it is to look up a video on how to do it. Immature and stupid.

lilturtle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilturtle »

^ Maybe because he couldn't make a 10 minute vlog from footage of a lock being changed efficiently...

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by copperfox »

interrobang wrote:QUESTION: if Charles and Allie had been friends for a while before the divrce and before they got together, why did allie say that she was nervous on their first date because "what if he was a crazy person or something?" That doesnt make sense.
Because their story is bullshit. :lol:

natalieko
Learner
Learner

Post by natalieko »

I know this means shit in the big picture, but I have pit together my scenario of things.

Allie was a friend of a friend. She knew WTK a bit, liked Charles a bit. You know, a crush most female fans had on him.
She probably got to hang out at least once, maybe chat a bit with him on an occasion.

Charles added her on fb after he noticed her and decided to add a bunch of people anyway. That was late 2013.

They probably chatted a bit on fb, Allie thanking for friending, talking about the party or smth. Mundane stuff. But there was attraction. It happens, we get to meet many people in life, even married.

What mattera is what we do about it. I see Charles keeping the chat up, Allie also instigating it. Until it gets to smsing. Until it goes to calls.

Meanwhile Charles starts getting seizures. Learns about the tumor.

Alli and him probably fight. Like couples do. Maybe about the tumor. Maybe about kids. Maybe about how they need to take this seriously. Maybe about vlogs. Who knows.

But he doesn't fight with Allie. She's easygoing. Fun. Goofy.

So he decides to meet her. Maybe it was similar to the first date they tried to sell us. On the beach and stuff. Maybe she was nervous. But not because she was afraid that he would be a creep. But because she likes him, he's married, but he's in a band, vlogs, you know.

So they start seeing eachother outside friend-inviorment. Allie maybe takes a friend with her. So it doesn't seem like a date.

Alli is lied to, told that he's just seeing friends. They slowly drift apart. They still fight. They try to work it out.

But it doesn't. Many things complicate it - the vlogs, being married, the cancer, the characters that clash...

And Charles did cheat, in my opinion. Maybe not sexually. But emotionally.

And Alli finds out. It's the last straw. And that's it.

BabyChic
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyChic »

Reading the comments on the latest vlog are making me laugh, I've seen some where they are saying the old Charles is back, he's turned things around since they did the Q&A video... really?? I don't see it but then I don't watch with great interest anymore and haven't done so for ages.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

I know it sounds kinda dick-ish, but maybe Allie wants to stay because of Charles' financial security. It doesn't seem like Allie has a place of her own and still lives with her mom. Charles pays for everything from groceries to plane tickets to starbucks.

I wonder if Charles changed his will so that Allie would get everything instead of Alli Speed (formally Trippy).

luv4u859
Debater
Debater

Post by luv4u859 »

While watching today's vlog all I can think about is how quick Alli would have gotten the lock on the door lol she was the only handyman in that house.

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

luv4u859 wrote:While watching today's vlog all I can think about is how quick Alli would have gotten the lock on the door lol she was the only handyman in that house.
She was more deserving of the house considering all the work she put into it but I bet it's nice to have a fresh start and she's not missing it either way.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

So Allie is aware she has no chin. Or as she puts it a "baby chin".

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I can't believe he posted 10 minutes of him trying to put a lock on the door!

Also, I wish he'd open up a P.O. Box so I could send him a belt. I'm sick of seeing his saggy ass pants. For someone who wears skinny jeans, he sure shows his ass a lot.

/end small rant.

Return to “Charles Trippy”