Please continue here.

polkadoteyes
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Contradiction" Trippy - Part 37

Post by polkadoteyes »

I just read the transcript but as others have said, things aren't adding up.

First - Alli is a smart person who I don't believe would be in a relationship for a "cover" if she didn't think it was going to work out. She left the house for that week back in June 2013, so I don't think she would hesitate to leave again if needed. She was still living at the house in the weeks leading up to the divorce announcement and I also don't believe she would be staying there if Charles had already decided to see other people.

Going back a few months I don't see how they were already "separated" as he claims. Charles bought her tons of stuff for christmas and also worked with Dennis to soundproof her office - not something a couple that is separated would do. Then the tattoo with the wedding date in Feb.

If we are going to call that his "last ditch effort" then there is only about a month and a half between the tattoo and the divorce video. I can't see how that is enough time to determine you are "separated" and can date other Allie's. Especially since Alli was introducing Zoey and Marley to Chico and they were discussing if they were going to keep Chico.

On top of that, when the separation was announced on twitter, both Charles and Alli tweeted at the exact same time the night before the video went live with Alli tweeting something to the effect of "Shit just hit the fan". I'd be curious to see if we can compare how Charles looked in the Divorce video to any instagram or twitter photos of him around that time if he's claiming it was prerecorded because I don't believe it was.

Basically, I think he just spewed a bunch of bullshit and just screwed himself over yet again. It's been 8 months, it's not time to rehash this.

autumnlight
Talker
Talker

Post by autumnlight »

Oh yeah! on Jan 5, 2014, in the vlog there was a voice and we were speculating it was the new Allie............. hmmm

scwilson
Learner
Learner

Post by scwilson »

polkadoteyes wrote:I just read the transcript but as others have said, things aren't adding up.

First - Alli is a smart person who I don't believe would be in a relationship for a "cover" if she didn't think it was going to work out. She left the house for that week back in June 2013, so I don't think she would hesitate to leave again if needed. She was still living at the house in the weeks leading up to the divorce announcement and I also don't believe she would be staying there if Charles had already decided to see other people.

Going back a few months I don't see how they were already "separated" as he claims. Charles bought her tons of stuff for christmas and also worked with Dennis to soundproof her office - not something a couple that is separated would do. Then the tattoo with the wedding date in Feb.

If we are going to call that his "last ditch effort" then there is only about a month and a half between the tattoo and the divorce video. I can't see how that is enough time to determine you are "separated" and can date other Allie's. Especially since Alli was introducing Zoey and Marley to Chico and they were discussing if they were going to keep Chico.

On top of that, when the separation was announced on twitter, both Charles and Alli tweeted at the exact same time the night before the video went live with Alli tweeting something to the effect of "Shit just hit the fan". I'd be curious to see if we can compare how Charles looked in the Divorce video to any instagram or twitter photos of him around that time if he's claiming it was prerecorded because I don't believe it was.

Basically, I think he just spewed a bunch of bullshit and just screwed himself over yet again. It's been 8 months, it's not time to rehash this.
I don't think he meant it was pre recorded to be honest. I feel like he meant it didn't happen in real time as in, they were already separated/breaking up before that and only decided to announce it at that point.

Not saying I believe him at all, but I get the feeling that's what he meant to say.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

autumnlight wrote:Oh yeah! on Jan 5, 2014, in the vlog there was a voice and we were speculating it was the new Allie............. hmmm
Yes I remember that, and it sounds like her. I remember people saying that it was Lauren but I don't think would've laughed at the fact that Marley ate some lettuce, it's what she does. If it was her that just makes it even more messed up. You go see your new bf at his house with all of their pictures everywhere. Even if they were separate that had to be uncomfortable for Allie and I don't know how she was able to be in a relationship with Charles knowing thousands of people still thought he was happily married.

xJuniperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xJuniperx »

I mean, I can see the "should we keep Chico?" thing being an act. I don't LIKE to think that they were both fabricating their lives in the vlogs so blatantly, but I could believe it. As for the kitchen remodel, maybe in the back of Charles' mind he figured that even if things didn't work out with Alli, it would still be awesome to have a badass kitchen. But the studio WAS for Alli -- what would Charles have needed it for? Why would he invest in expensive equipment and devote all that labor just to keep up appearances? And he dragged Dennis into it! And as everyone else has said, getting a tattoo could NOT have been part of an act.

I get it -- sometimes after a long period of struggling in a relationship, the needle breaks the camel's back and a couple abruptly splits. That's what seems to have happened here. Nothing about this situation would seem amiss if it wasn't for Allie. She is that one element that makes the entire story so complicated. And the more I think about it, the more today's video only adds to the complexity of everything. Saying that Charles was "so ready" for their first date, as if Charles had taken all this time to live a bachelor life and reflect on the dissolution of his marriage and recover and move on, when we all know that wasn't the case. (That is to say, unless Charles is some sort of emotional superhero that can go from getting a tattoo symbolizing your marriage to ~*so ready to date*~ in 2 months.)

Like, even though today's video was an unnecessary, unbelievably late attempt to make him/them/the situation look better, it... actually kinda made him look worse, lol. Way worse. Not that it matters, what's done is done and I don't think anyone is going to change how they feel about anything at this point, BUT whatever he was trying to do really backfired, lol.

csaliga1
Learner
Learner

Post by csaliga1 »

autumnlight wrote:Oh yeah! on Jan 5, 2014, in the vlog there was a voice and we were speculating it was the new Allie............. hmmm
What minute mark. And that would be shocking because they upload the first date a year after this claim. May be true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xoMYSTiCxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoMYSTiCxo »

Charles loves laying in those deep ass dark holes that he made smh trust this whole thing is gonna backfire on him and the comments are gonna be ww3 in there smh. What a mess.

zoechatterbox
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Charles

Post by zoechatterbox »

csaliga1 wrote:
What minute mark. And that would be shocking because they upload the first date a year after this claim. May be true

In the Jan. 5, 2014 vlog, the voice in the background can be heard starting around 6:04.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

That night in the home when Marley was eating lettuce was Lauren. Someone pointed out the grey sneakers next to Marley when this person was walking around the house. I've seen Allie with a black and pink pair, never grey. It matched Lauren's pair.

While all these speculations are great, why did Lauren come back after the announcement to give Charles a ride to the post office? I wonder if Alli had a reason to believe Charles was seeing someone and decided to call it quits. Maybe Allie called him that night and Alli was around? Charles probably tried to pull it off like it was a "friend". Wouldn't the Speeds notice Charles leaving in an all blacked out vehicle and being gone for hours while their daughter was in Japan?

That time the video was filmed during the divorce announcement, someone was in the kitchen. If my daughter was trying to solve things in her marriage and I found out another woman was already involved - all ties would have been cut off at that time. It's this entire web of lies that just keeps adding on.

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

There must be a reason why alli speed twitted the truth and vindication after the first pic came out of Charles and a3, unless she's crazy, which I doubt.

I can't find the tweet but she also says dishonesty is disgusting, when the pic came out, found these for reference

that's what I don't get, he must have been doing something that he shouldn't have, why would she have that type of reaction. Also alli's friend Christine had some tweets but hers are private so I can't find them, they are in the previous threads. and finally one of lauren's tweets

CraveNGossipJess
Learner
Learner

Post by CraveNGossipJess »

da_precious1 wrote:
You go see your new bf at his house with all of their pictures everywhere. Even if they were separate that had to be uncomfortable for Allie and I don't know how she was able to be in a relationship with Charles knowing thousands of people still thought he was happily married.
If she was comfortable enough to date a still married man, with a ring on his finger, still living with his wife, still putting on a show to his audience online pretending everything is fine, if she is comfortable enough to go to the marital home,sleep in the marital bed after it was out that they were together, comfortable enough after such a short time to go to london with a very recent boyfriend,sleep in his tour bus with him in early dating, then i am not shocked if she didn't care or was comfortable enough to visit her bf's home with all the marital things and photos still up and the fact possibly his wife didn't know about her.

csaliga1
Learner
Learner

Post by csaliga1 »

I was genuinely getting pissed off in today's vlog because of Melissa. If she didn't interrupt every 5 fucking seconds with stupid shit I would have been fine with it. Hopefully I can finish watching the old vlogs with alli because I will probably appreciate allie more. I feel like allie is trying to be good hearted but she acts to peppy on camera and I don't like that. I wish she would be more genuine on camera and I may love her.

CraveNGossipJess
Learner
Learner

xJuniperx wrote: But the studio WAS for Alli -- what would Charles have needed it for? Why would he invest in expensive equipment and devote all that labor just to keep up appearances? And he dragged Dennis into it! And as everyone else has said, getting a tattoo could NOT have been part of an act.
Maybe he did the studio really for himself? is the studio still in that room? have we seen that room of the house since? maybe he made out that it was for Alli and a surprise for her, and he got Dennis involved because he knows he's a handy man with almost any gadget, if the studio is still there, maybe that's why he's so desperate to get Allie to vlog and have her own camera etc.. so she uses the studio and possibly he's planning to use the studio at some point? hmmm

xJuniperx wrote: She is that one element that makes the entire story so complicated. And the more I think about it, the more today's video only adds to the complexity of everything. Saying that Charles was "so ready" for their first date, as if Charles had taken time to reflect on the dissolution of his marriage and recover and move on, when we all know that wasn't the case. (That is to say, unless Charles is some sort of emotional superhero that can go from getting a tattoo symbolizing your marriage to ~*so ready to date*~ in 2 months.)
I think it just comes down to, he gave himself permission to date other people, didn't talk with his wife about he is ready to move on and that he doesn't want to try anymore to patch things up, didn't really have a discussion about anything at all, just kept the vlogs going, pretending to patch things up, no discussion just movie time and date night out for couples therapy, all the while speaking to this girl online named Allie, i'm assuming in his head knowing if things go sour with Alli in the mean time and she finds out, that he has a back up plan, he planned to leave Alli soon anyway i think but didn't know how to do it, so yes a back up plan if you will for a new girlfriend as it seems with all his girlfriends we know of, he is quick to jump from one to the other, so Alli thought they were doing couples therapy, thought things were going well and then found out about Allie and he admitted he is not really trying to patch things up he's over didn't want to tell her anything incase he "upset her" and he was just waiting for the "right time" to come out to her about it... something like that and that's when i think Alli posted the shit got real and he put one day at a time and then did the vlog that afternoon night but did not post it until a few days later...

CraveNGossipJess
Learner
Learner

veronicasays- wrote:
While all these speculations are great, why did Lauren come back after the announcement to give Charles a ride to the post office? I wonder if Alli had a reason to believe Charles was seeing someone and decided to call it quits. Maybe Allie called him that night and Alli was around? Charles probably tried to pull it off like it was a "friend". Wouldn't the Speeds notice Charles leaving in an all blacked out vehicle and being gone for hours while their daughter was in Japan?

That time the video was filmed during the divorce announcement, someone was in the kitchen. If my daughter was trying to solve things in her marriage and I found out another woman was already involved - all ties would have been cut off at that time. It's this entire web of lies that just keeps adding on.
That's the thing, it's either, Alli didn't know about Allie at this point so her family wouldn't have so were planning to keep on civil terms and still be his friend, but that would mean their break up didn't include anything about Allie at all, YET... maybe she had known for awhile they were having problems, and still hoped for Alli's sake they would get back together and this was just a rough patch separation like a little separation (some married people separate for a little time and then get back together, like a break if you will) OR she knew the whole situation, and felt bad that Charles can't drive and so the trip to the post office would be the last thing she would ever do for him, that's possibly why she wasn't very nice or talkative in the video, just wanted to hurry up and take him to the post office and that is it!!! (maybe it was the employee in Laurens part that has been helping with the mail etc... for so long, she wanted to do it one last time and possibly got paid to take him there)

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

Wow so many thoughts so many opinions I'm trying hard to stick to the thoughts I have after watching the video rather than let them be swayed yet by reading the opinions here so here's mine and then I'll read the rest.

- This argument over timing will never be settled once and for all until a date of their actual first date is revealed, hopefully the pressure and huge backlash from this video will force a date out of them eventually.

- I have a horrible feeling this date occured when Alli was living in the house still. Like when she was in Japan or something.

Also, LOL at the comments on the video. Why these two fucktards thought it was appropriate to discuss just a loaded topic, at length, and all at once to an audience of actual 12-15 year olds I will never understand. The CTFxC audience are going to literally grow up to be DUI-sympathisers.

Do you want to know what I did the day my boyfriend of 3 years left me, whilst 12 weeks pregnant with his child? Well, I cried the first day, miscarried the second, third, fourth and fifth day, cried some more the sixth and seventh day, picked my ass up and went back to work a week later. I still had enough sense in my head during the most traumatic week of my life to still not drink myself senseless and drive anywhere. I have zero sympathy for Allie. Not now, not ever.

And Charles can just go fuck off with his sob story and so can Mel who is siding with him, where was Mel even when Charles was on chemo? When he had his first seizure in Idaho? Who was there to hold his hand through some of the most harrowing moments in 2012-2013? Hardly a Trippy family member in sight. I was just about to say I can't believe not one member of his family had the sense to fucking tell him not to date until he is legally divorced at LEAST. But then I stopped myself because this is the Trippy family we are on about here. Not huge fans of marriage or good morals in general, obviously.
Last edited by sadsong on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

An0nyMous3
Informer
Informer

Post by An0nyMous3 »

CraveNGossipJess wrote:
Maybe he did the studio really for himself? is the studio still in that room? have we seen that room of the house since? maybe he made out that it was for Alli and a surprise for her, and he got Dennis involved because he knows he's a handy man with almost any gadget, if the studio is still there, maybe that's why he's so desperate to get Allie to vlog and have her own camera etc.. so she uses the studio and possibly he's planning to use the studio at some point? hmmm
No, that room is now and extra bedroom. Alli has all of the lighting, etc. at her home.

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

at 4.26 in todays vlog he says remember when allie and I got that awesome blanket, well in this vlog at 4.27 5.5.14 - Day 1830 and the rest of the vlog he says he bought it. though it was interesting because at the time, he was saying he was at his sisters because of the chemo, but in reality he was obviously with allie, as confirmed today. And if I remember, there were people wondering how he was getting around at the time. but its also a glimpse of what we see isn't always what it is, the problem with Charles is you don't know what to believe anymore, so its hard to tell when he's being truthful or just creating an image/narrative for his internet life.

xJuniperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xJuniperx »

veronicasays- wrote:That night in the home when Marley was eating lettuce was Lauren. Someone pointed out the grey sneakers next to Marley when this person was walking around the house. I've seen Allie with a black and pink pair, never grey. It matched Lauren's pair.
Not to mention, if Charles was already close enough with Allie to bring her into his home in January, don't you think it would be preeeetty awkward the next time he saw her after getting that tattoo in February? Lol. It was definitely Lauren.

I Like Turtles
Informer
Informer

Post by I Like Turtles »

The timeline makes zero sense, and I find it really funny that there's people in the comments stating it does, because if it does I would love to have a draft of what they believe is the timeline that makes sense to why he would get a tattoo with his wedding date to the point he was exchanging messages with Allie trying to start something. It's clear Charles had his eyes set on Allie for awhile, as she even stated she was aware he was married and asked if it was truly over when he started talking to her...

Nothing in my mind can change that if they were truly over, Alli would had NOT came back from Japan with gifts for the girls nor would she had wasted any time trying to introduce Chico to them either, what's the point?

Honestly I feel like Charles checked out of the relationship a long time ago, while Alli was still trying to make things work out. Alli grew up in a household with two parents that are very much still happily married, Charles on the other hand has a father who goes from woman to woman, he's totally the type that when things get hard in a relationship he's ready to move on, rather than spending actual real time working on it.

Watch the same thing happen with Allie, once he gets bored with her that is. :roll:
Last edited by I Like Turtles on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Charles Trippy”