Charles "Contradiction" Trippy - Part 37

centerofperiphery
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles

Post by centerofperiphery » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:42 pm

corndoggy_ wrote:I just can't help but wonder why the bed wasn't the first thing gone. Unless it was, I haven't been watching. I for one wouldn't feel comfortable sharing a bed meant for a married couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially if your ex-wife put it together with her bare hands.. :|

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Charles "Contradiction" Trippy - Part 37

Post by Devastat0r » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm

KatyD wrote:
centerofperiphery wrote::rofl: new couch excuse b/c of dogs... really? hasn't he had that couch since their old apt with jeff? and NOW the dogs are a problem? looooOOoooolll.. also nice choice -- black leather sectional, just like Alli Speed's :tu: LITERALLY 10 facepalms
Leather? Really?! If you wanna use the dogs as an excuse for a new couch, I would avoid leather due to their nails scratching or ripping it!
Absolutely. We have one that was a hand-me-down and its scratched all over from our dogs and they are tiny. Can't imagine the damage the bigger dogs will do.

On the plus side when the sneaky bastards come in muddy and I can't grab them first at least I can clean the couch with a damp cloth haha.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:54 pm

http://youtalktrash.com/forum/forum/you ... allispeed/

Is where we're establishing ourselves from now on. Please join in and leave this topic to die... I'd like to see everyone in one place if that's possible, because I'd hate to see us separate after all we've done for Alli and what we've accomplished as a group.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Sorry, wrong topic :P

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:51 pm

The couch situation is iffy.
Suede sucks when you have dogs. Sometimes they tend to over-lick their paws onto the couch. You need a Masters Degree and PhD in Rocket Science to clean it because it's this weird material that shouldn't get wet, ever.
Not expecting your dog to jump on the new leather couch is stupid. You're expecting them to break a habit they've had for years in a day?

Did anyone else cringe when he picked up a bouquet of field flowers and handed them to her in todays vlog?

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sunny38 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:12 pm

veronicasays- wrote:The couch situation is iffy.
Suede sucks when you have dogs. Sometimes they tend to over-lick their paws onto the couch. You need a Masters Degree and PhD in Rocket Science to clean it because it's this weird material that shouldn't get wet, ever.
Not expecting your dog to jump on the new leather couch is stupid. You're expecting them to break a habit they've had for years in a day?

Did anyone else cringe when he picked up a bouquet of field flowers and handed them to her in todays vlog?
Why did you cringe over that ?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:04 am

Return to “Charles Trippy”