Charles "Relationship Recycler" Trippy - Part 35

kalinxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Relationship Recycler" Trippy - Part 35

Post by kalinxo »

Okay not only is the whole jelly bean scenario thing annoying--but i think what annoys me the most is that it's like dead silent in that kitchen when they're eating them, and all I can hear is them fucking chewing! It bugs me so much! Charles always does that, eating and chewing when its completely silent in the background. He's done that in the vlogs numerous of times and I just can just hear his saliva sloshing around and blehhhhhhhh.

sorry, it just bugs me so much it makes me want to barf. This guy annoys me to no end yet I keep half-watching for some fucking reason. haha

lucipuurrrr
Talker
Talker

Post by lucipuurrrr »

Not Charles related but lol on Travis' vlog they left a nice little sex toy on the nightstand. People are like "ohhhh its just a back massager" nope. Well known Hitachi

doohickey
Debater
Debater

Post by doohickey »

lucipuurrrr wrote:Not Charles related but lol on Travis' vlog they left a nice little sex toy on the nightstand. People are like "ohhhh its just a back massager" nope. Well known Hitachi
HAHAAA I think I have some respect for the girl now those things are magnificent! :tu:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Linnnkkkkk (please)

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

At about 11:41
[youtube][/youtube]
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

ChemoSobby wrote:At about 11:41
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh yeah...it's the infamous 'Magic Wand'! She has good taste haha

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Travis has his own thread - http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=191&t=9685
Please continue this discussion there.

Rez
Debater
Debater

Post by Rez »

Offtopic: Is there a thread (or sub-forum) about Jesse Sage's recent clip regarding GG?

Edit: I did search, and couldn't find anything.. but maybe my search skills suck.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Rez wrote:Offtopic: Is there a thread (or sub-forum) about Jesse Sage's recent clip regarding GG?

Edit: I did search, and couldn't find anything.. but maybe my search skills suck.
It was discussed in the Alli Speed thread. http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p1182779

centerofperiphery
Talker
Talker

Post by centerofperiphery »

nizzy wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

But if he didn't film it, did it really happen? ;)
I hate how he and A3 uses that "It's only 10 minutes" excuse when it's convenient for them to avoid answering tough questions. Technically he doesn't film 10 minutes; he films much more but only selects 10 minutes WORTH of footage.

When they want to be private and wishywashy about tough inquiries, it's 10 minutes
When he wants to espouse and sell his intimate and "you guys mean so much [$$$] to me" relationship with his viewers or sell his vlogging creds, it's "I share my life on the internet!"

Can't stand the twisty, sliminess! ugh!

centerofperiphery
Talker
Talker

Post by centerofperiphery »

Also, anyone feel that they might've gotten into a fight about LikeGate? And that maybe "date night" was what date night was with Alli Speed, patching things up?

Rez
Debater
Debater

Post by Rez »

centerofperiphery wrote:I hate how he and A3 uses that "It's only 10 minutes" excuse when it's convenient for them to avoid answering tough questions. Technically he doesn't film 10 minutes; he films much more but only selects 10 minutes WORTH of footage.

When they want to be private and wishywashy about tough inquiries, it's 10 minutes
When he wants to espouse and sell his intimate and "you guys mean so much [$$$] to me" relationship with his viewers or sell his vlogging creds, it's "I share my life on the internet!"
100% agree.

Onions
Learner
Learner

Post by Onions »

Ok two things about today's vlog, even if he didn't wake up while she was putting elastic bands in his hair, (bullshit!) he would have known they were in there way before he got to a mirror, so quit with the fake surprise dickhead! And two, who the hell doesn't know how to pull elastic bands out of their hair? He really is taking everyone for an idiot these days!

GaiasMonkey
Debater
Debater

Post by GaiasMonkey »

Cut it off with the "Heavy sleeper" bullshit. You don't suddenly just wake up from your bed like some kind of 80's sitcom show. His hair is quite long so he can FEEL something poking on his head when he is waking up. If he actually isn't acting, I applaud at how more gullible he can sink down. I thought his stupidity was already at low too.

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

Onions wrote:Ok two things about today's vlog, even if he didn't wake up while she was putting elastic bands in his hair, (bullshit!) he would have known they were in there way before he got to a mirror, so quit with the fake surprise dickhead! And two, who the hell doesn't know how to pull elastic bands out of their hair? He really is taking everyone for an idiot these days!
lol did he really try to act like he didn't notice the rubber bands in his head before he got to the mirror? This dude is fucking fake. There is no way he could not fell A3 putting tight rubber bands in his head. I can't believe anyone would fall for that heavy sleeper crap he is trying to pull.

Return to “Charles Trippy”