Charles "Backpedal" Trippy - Part 34

Rez
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Backpedal" Trippy - Part 34

Post by Rez »

o_O wrote:In the beginning when she was just "Squiggles" I was immediately annoyed.
It probably wasn't her idea to do that, though.
o_O wrote:I tried to be objective and give her a chance to just be whoever she is. Every video though, all I saw was a spastic acting, mumbling, immature person. This latest video with her just seemed so staged. Between her over filtered Instagram pictures to the expressions she has on video I'm less than impressed.

I don't know what it is that people are seeing in Allie. This could come down to how Charles edits, but in my opinion, she just doesn't have a spark. She's rather dull and when she is doing something it's just obnoxious.
I don't think she's into the whole deal of vlogging every day. /harsh, but I don't see them lasting many more months, and if he does pop the question, if she doesn't say no, and goes through with it... divorce within a few months. She just doesn't seem like she wants 'that'.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

I just wanna know how many of the vlogs A3 has seen. She has to have checked out at least a few. Especially the big ones like the proposal, diagnosis, surgeries. And it would only take a couple for her to see Charles has been subbing her in for Alli Speed. It's one thing for them to go to the dog beach or to see her playing the pinball machine but its not normal to have A3 say certain phrases or recreate situations that already happened with A2.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

cliffbars wrote:Well, let's go around the internet and find everyone that did this. At this point it has very little to do with Charles.
Correct. It has little to do with Charles. That's why I wasn't shoving my opinions in the past pages when people said things about Shumate and Disney. I posted that to end the subject.

Whoever is interested in writing up a TVIR, you're more than welcome. I have an appointment this afternoon.

katlynp
Learner
Learner

Post by katlynp »

[youtube] [/youtube]

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by copperfox »

katlynp wrote:[youtube] [/youtube]
I bet this felt really weird for him, even the thought of seeing my own brain/skull gives me anxiety.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

copperfox wrote:
katlynp wrote:[youtube] [/youtube]
I bet this felt really weird for him, even the thought of seeing my own brain/skull gives me anxiety.
Haven't watched the video yet.

But I've had MRIs of my brain in the past and it really is the weirdest concept. Its like.. Is that really my brain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nizzy
Talker
Talker

Post by nizzy »

Today's Vlog in Review:

·Goes to new golf cart store for a meeting (probably trying to get a sponsor opportunity lined up)
·Makes joke about Zoey’s ears giving him wifi
·Watches uncensored video of brain surgery
·Allie, out of frame, comforts him by stroking his arm during video
·Cuts video short before he is seen in post-op with Alli
·Takes dogs for a walk
·Talks about how weird it was to watch the video
·Tells viewers to comment about how his videos have helped them overcome something in their lives so “we can take back control of this community”
·Ends video as he is getting in hot tub
·Toodles

GHS4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GHS4 »

Charles made a good call by not featuring Allie so much in this vlog.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Interesting vlog. I really enjoyed him displaying his raw emotion & honesty in it. I thought he was going to play it up & do the typical Charles thing where he'd be like "AHHHH THATS MY BRAIN LOOK AT THEM POKE IT hehehehe" but nope, he was truly still frightened by the experience. I would be too, seeing your skull & brain would be messed up.

Regardless of all the stupid things he says sometimes, I really hope watching it didn't trigger any sort of negative feeling in him. Not many people have the option of going back & watching such a traumatic experience, I can't even imagine the type of feelings one could feel during that.
:horny: :halo:

ryliepwns
Learner
Learner

Post by ryliepwns »

That was the first time in a really long time I felt he was being real and sincere, it made me very sad to watch :/

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

Haven't read the comments! I just don't like doing that type of thing! I wonder if he has gotten a reprieve today from all hatefulness!!

liladelrey
Informer
Informer

Post by liladelrey »

veronicasays- wrote:I don't get how he was coincidentally involved with three woman in a row named Ally/i/ie. Two of which were legally named Allison, back to back. IMO, that's too much coincidence.

Charles was definitely making himself known on Allie's Instagram when they were only going on dates and Charles was away because he started Warped. He made sure he made his comments seem like he was involved with her without the title. It came out more when other males complimented her.
I can see why he wanted to bring her to London. He definitely wanted to win her over. Like, trying to tell her that this is the new life you can have. She doesn't come from a very luxurious background. Her DUI fees are paid, she's driving around in a BMW, and has a large following simply because she's associated with Charles.

It was a done deal.

ETA: I was looking at Caitlin's wedding website. She was married February 2014. Her registry showed some money hungry signs. Turns out her dearest husband is the vice president for a realty company. Wesenberg girls know how to pick them.
Meh, I've always found her to be pretty well-off. Her grandma lives in a lush-ass house and she's gone on nice vacations like to The Bahamas. Maybe not as good as with Charles but certainly not too much of a step up.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

1975 wrote:apparently some of you don't care or what the fuck ever, but just dropping this here for those that were wondering if that squiggles drawing earlier was an exact trace:

yea, it's fine to grab inspiration from other artists in order to learn and get better, or just as a hobby, but i think it's uncool to trace someone's work and make $$ off of it. deviantart (where she has it uploaded and is selling prints) actually has a DMCA policy against it. but whatever!
Where's this from? Don't see it on Charles or Allie's instagram and neither was it in the vlogs

moonbrains
Informer
Informer

Post by moonbrains »

GHS4 wrote:Charles made a good call by not featuring Allie so much in this vlog.
Probably because she is not important enough to him.

Anyway, definitely felt very bad for him today.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

1million wrote:Where's this from? Don't see it on Charles or Allie's instagram and neither was it in the vlogs
Twitter user sent Charles t-shirts made with her version and Charles gave her a shout out on his Twitter. She has these drawings that are copied from Tim Shumate Illustrations and adjusted.
I posted the original piece it came from pages ago.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Something that might be original maybe for a change?

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

So today, I saw the 2015 Guinness world records book.
Charles was featured in for his vlogs, Alli was not mentioned in the book with him,
I know she's no longer in them but meh, I still feel she could of been mentioned.

The vlog today was the first watch able one, I do genuinely feel sorry for him and that he's had to go through this and it's had a big change and impact on his life.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

tekkie38115 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Something that might be original maybe for a change?
Oh Jesus Christ.....

Jai_Ann
Learner
Learner

Post by Jai_Ann »

Watched the vlog today and Charles has some legit bald spots coming up. And they aren't from his surgery because they're on the top and back of his head, and his surgery was done on the frontal right side. I wonder if it's from the chemo or just genetic lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xLeopardPrincessX
Informer
Informer

Post by xLeopardPrincessX »

Yes, I know amazing editing skills...

Return to “Charles Trippy”