Charles "Positivity and Rainbows" Trippy - Part 33

Maric
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Positivity and Rainbows" Trippy - Part 33

Post by Maric »

GaiasMonkey wrote:Do not, I repeat, DO NOT sign up for those online surveys where you get money. It's a scam where you have to pay if you ever entered your telephone number into some of those surveys sites and they will charge you through your phone bill. The "free" surveys are also the same. There is also potential Malware in those sites.

I appreciate him trying to help people with very tight budget and want easy cash, but he should at least check for himself that website and see if it's safe like before. You can't just say "want easy cash? Click on this links and do surveys! It's that easy!" Without putting "Be wary though, there might be malware and you have to pay for some surveys. Some other surveys may net you points that should take you a year to get 10 buckaroos AND EVEN A RAFFLE TICKET TO GET YOU $10,000!"
The one that he used to promote quite often is not a scam. I joined the site a couple of years ago ( before you tubers were promoting it) I haven't had time recently to do any surveys, but they never "charged" me anything. I had absolutely no probs with that particular site. I earned quite a few $25 Amazon cards. I'm sure there are sites that are scams but oo is not.

Return to “Charles Trippy”