yourboat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by yourboat » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:46 pm

http://wethekingsdaily.tumblr.com
Did you guys see this blog? Lots of speculation saying @devon__alana on Instagram is the "date" from the minigolf and that she was the one with Charles at the Taking Back Sunday concert!

yourboat
Learner
Learner

Post by yourboat » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:46 pm

http://wethekingsdaily.tumblr .com
Did you guys see this blog? Lots of speculation saying @devon__alana on Instagram is the "date" from the minigolf and that she was the one with Charles at the Taking Back Sunday concert!

alphaB13
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:55 pm

it makes me really mad to think he's dating already. Not even a month to get over 5 years. :-x

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Isabela wrote:http://wethekingsdaily.tumblr.com
Wow seems pretty likely to me!

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:58 pm

According to Tumblr, this is the girl who Charles went on the golf date with & the Taking Back Sunday show with. (She has the long blonde hair like we speculated)
Apparently, people saw them at the show & whenever "a fan went up to him the chick walked away as if she didn't know who he was"
Apart from that. We have no proof that it was her. Body type matches the screenshot someone posted on here though.

:horny: :halo:

doohickey
Debater
Debater

Post by doohickey » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:00 pm

A couple things I've noticed;

Charles deffo has a type.

If that is someone he's dating, he's not hiding it very well.

I'm incredibly surprised her name is not Allison.

He moves on from relationships far too quickly for my liking.

If he thinks he can introduce a new girl to the blogs like nothing he's going to be sourly disappointed when he fanbase turn on him (and in turn, the girl).

I genuinely have lost some respect for him, seriously.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:03 pm

OMFG. I missed this. Same Turtle, same location, both posted exactly a week ago. Like the golf date, this was not included in the vlogs.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:05 pm

doohickey wrote:A couple things I've noticed;

If he thinks he can introduce a new girl to the blogs like nothing he's going to be sourly disappointed when he fanbase turn on him (and in turn, the girl).

I agree. If it is true, and it kinda looks like it to me... I think it's pretty messed up to already be dating. But I guess that's just my opinion.

yourboat
Learner
Learner

Post by yourboat » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:07 pm

tay wrote:

I agree. If it is true, and it kinda looks like it to me... I think it's pretty messed up to already be dating. But I guess that's just my opinion.
I think that'll be mostly everyone's opinion, whether they liked Alli/them as a couple of not. "A long-time coming" excuse doesn't really stick because they were still living together and acting somewhat like a couple not a month ago.
If he really does move on this quickly he should at the very least make a better effort of hiding it. Out of respect for Alli, cause that's gotta hurt.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Isabela wrote:
tay wrote:

I think that'll be mostly everyone's opinion, whether they liked Alli/them as a couple of not. "A long-time coming" excuse doesn't really stick because they were still living together and acting somewhat like a couple not a month ago.
If he really does move on this quickly he should at the very least make a better effort of hiding it. Out of respect for Alli, cause that's gotta hurt.
I know he's trying to hide it but he's obviously not doing a very good job haha. Even if it wasn't for all this new info it was already pretty obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if Alli or Charles reads here too. I would think Alli probably knows by now. It makes me sad for her to think she does. I couldn't imagine. The whole situation is just pretty sucky

missmakeupfreak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missmakeupfreak » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:16 pm

The only way that I see it possible that he is already dating someone else is if he had been seeing her before the separation/divorce was announced. And it would make sense, because Alli is clearly much more upset than he is. At least on camera.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:18 pm

missmakeupfreak wrote:The only way that I see it possible that he is already dating someone else is if he had been seeing her before the separation/divorce was announced. And it would make sense, because Alli is clearly much more upset than he is. At least on camera.
This sounds believable & I'd believe this.

FallingDown
Learner
Learner

Post by FallingDown » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Is she a friend of the band? It would seem like Danny and Lindsey know her since they all supposedly went on that double date.

missmakeupfreak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missmakeupfreak » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Sorry for the double post. Just looked at her instagram. On the turtle picture, she has an engagement and wedding ring. But the rings aren't in any of the other pictures. I wonder if they would really sink down to the level of having her wear fake rings in public to not provoke speculation.
Last edited by missmakeupfreak on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:27 pm

bloopz wrote:
missmakeupfreak wrote:The only way that I see it possible that he is already dating someone else is if he had been seeing her before the separation/divorce was announced. And it would make sense, because Alli is clearly much more upset than he is. At least on camera.
This sounds believable & I'd believe this.
Scandalous. I think I would believe it though too.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:34 pm

It would actually upset me if Charles was dating already. Have some fucking respect, you know. Especially since he was the one who appeared to be "trying" to keep his relationship with Alli together.

He clearly IS seeing/going out with a girl, even if it is not necessarily that particular one, we can't just assume it's her. If that girl was wearing a ring in some photos then I would think it's weird for my wife, this other persons wife, to be going on all these date-type outings with a recently divorced guy, but maybe that's just me?
And he what is he going to do, hide it for ages then announce he has been seeing someone not weeks after him and Alli really quit acting like a couple?? People will still think that is just...disrespectful for his ex-wife (She is still his wife legally).
I would NOT be surprised if he knew the girl he is seeing while he was with Alli, and probably fancied her/got close to her even if he did not cheat because he could not have met her the past couple weeks alone and gone out so many times already when they hardly know each other - he must have already knew her.

Poor Alli, this would absolutely KILL me, from personal experience it is literally the most horrible, rejected,unwanted feeling (an ex starting dating someone else a week after we broke up and we had only been together two years, not married). :(

yourboat
Learner
Learner

Post by yourboat » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Well if he did get to know her/fancied her before announcing the split, hats off to Alli for being so mature about it. I would've probably sent 489234 passive-aggressive hints on the "D word" video, specially after being so abruptly cut off from the channel.

Vixenish
Debater
Debater

Post by Vixenish » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Isabela wrote:Well if he did get to know her/fancied her before announcing the split, hats off to Alli for being so mature about it. I would've probably sent 489234 passive-aggressive hints on the "D word" video, specially after being so abruptly cut off from the channel.
Me too, and with everybody's ridiculous comments attacking her! Imagine receiving all of that hate from random strangers who don't know the details, when you're the one who had essentially been cheated on and/or divorced for somebody else.

Not saying that's what happened at all, just saying she'd have an extremely thick skin if it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreamybutterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by dreamybutterfly » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:43 pm

If it is true he is seeing someone already it would explain a lot.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:44 pm

dreamybutterfly wrote:If it is true he is seeing someone already it would explain a lot.
Ya it makes me think about allis comment in her video that Charles has made certain choices that she will respect.

aliMmiller
Informer
Informer

Post by aliMmiller » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:45 pm

Alli can legally claim adultery in court, because they are still married, and at this point I wouldn't blame her if she does.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:45 pm

immortalshd asked: No but, are you being serious with Charles and this apparent girlfriend?

Seems legit to me lol every time a fan went up to him the chick walked away as if she didn’t know who he was

^ That was an answer to the question in the tumblr account posted above. Her walking away means he has warned her and he is soooo desperately trying to hide her, which would be weird if he isn't dating her. As if fans won't think oh, he is with a girl...people aren't stupid? I don't know whether it is worse to hide it, and he has been flat out lying saying he fell asleep etc, or actually coming out and saying it's true.

I'm not sure I would date someone who kept me hidden from the world haha Like it's a dirty secret :D :D

yourboat
Learner
Learner

Post by yourboat » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:48 pm

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:I'm not sure I would date someone who kept me hidden from the world haha Like it's a dirty secret :D :D
I'm not so sure I would date someone who's not even divorced yet! Her stuff isn't even out of the house.

As a general rule if you have to hide something it means you're up to no good. Even if he wasn't a "public person" I doubt he's flaunting her to his&Allis mutual friends. Because that's just not something you do so soon after announcing a divorce!

an0n
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by an0n » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Not saying its true for sure but I also wanted to throw it out there that I definitely definitely see Charles as the kind of guy that is perpetually in a relationship/never alone.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:50 pm

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:immortalshd asked: No but, are you being serious with Charles and this apparent girlfriend?

Seems legit to me lol every time a fan went up to him the chick walked away as if she didn’t know who he was

^ That was an answer to the question in the tumblr account posted above. Her walking away means he has warned her and he is soooo desperately trying to hide her, which would be weird if he isn't dating her. As if fans won't think oh, he is with a girl...people aren't stupid? I don't know whether it is worse to hide it, and he has been flat out lying saying he fell asleep etc, or actually coming out and saying it's true.

I'm not sure I would date someone who kept me hidden from the world haha Like it's a dirty secret :D :D
Right?? It looks so much worse that he's trying so hard to hide it. Your life is plastered all over the internet and social media, people are going to find out haha. I'd be embarrassed if I were her though honestly. I'd hate to be told to walk away and pretend you aren't with him if people walk up to him. That's kind of sad :(

Return to “Charles Trippy”