Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by RockDesk » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:49 am

Deep Shave wrote:
RockDesk wrote:
Can you remember when it was? Or the title of it maybe? I'd like to see that one.
at 6:35

[youtube][/youtube]

Ah thanks a million! :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I'm now telling the computer *exactly* what it can do with a lifetime supply of chocolate.

GossipTard
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipTard » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:48 am

I never listened to WTK so I sat down and listened to the entire album yesterday. They're pop, at best. I swear one of the songs sounded just like the newest Fall Out Boy single!
I couldn't really hear any real "bass" in their songs either because they're all so overly-synthesized. Kind of sad since Charles was so excited about officially being on an album.

I don't see WTK going very far... :?

Also, anyone notice that when they were playing with the exercise balls in that room Charles had only made a reference to his and Danny's fans and not Travis'? "All the CTFxC and DLV are out there..." LOL. Does Travis not have a name for his "fans"? (I don't watch his vlogs)

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:37 am

GossipTard wrote:Also, anyone notice that when they were playing with the exercise balls in that room Charles had only made a reference to his and Danny's fans and not Travis'? "All the CTFxC and DLV are out there..." LOL. Does Travis not have a name for his "fans"? (I don't watch his vlogs)
I have watched about a dozen of Travis's vlogs but I don't think he has come up with a name for his fans/audience. His intro is so corny btw. lol

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:41 am

GossipTard wrote:I never listened to WTK so I sat down and listened to the entire album yesterday. They're pop, at best. I swear one of the songs sounded just like the newest Fall Out Boy single!
I couldn't really hear any real "bass" in their songs either because they're all so overly-synthesized. Kind of sad since Charles was so excited about officially being on an album.

WTK wasn't all that popular when I was 11 or 12 and Check Yes Juliet was really the only popular song that I can remember. WTK was never big and I doubt they'll ever be.

dearcaitlin
Learner
Learner

Post by dearcaitlin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:46 am

Mallory wrote:
GossipTard wrote:I never listened to WTK so I sat down and listened to the entire album yesterday. They're pop, at best. I swear one of the songs sounded just like the newest Fall Out Boy single!

WTK wasn't all that popular when I was 11 or 12 and Check Yes Juliet was really the only popular song that I can remember. WTK was never big and I doubt they'll ever be.
Just about to say that. They were never really big expect that one one song. But they do have good size following.

an0n
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by an0n » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:04 am

Their following is mostly the CTFxC. I definitely don't think it's the only reason they picked Charles but I'm certain I was discussed.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:09 am

Yeah, just look how their albums and charts skyrocketed from 2011 onward, the year Charles joined the band.

fairground
Learner
Learner

Post by fairground » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:47 am

I used to listen to WTK back when I was about 14 but it was only really a few songs (Check Yes Juliet, Run Baby Run, Secret Valentine etc) then forgot about them until Charles joined, I still like a few of their songs but the majority are so same-y

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 am

For some reason I've always loved their duet with Demi Lovato.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:25 am

fairground wrote:I used to listen to WTK back when I was about 14 but it was only really a few songs (Check Yes Juliet, Run Baby Run, Secret Valentine etc) then forgot about them until Charles joined, I still like a few of their songs but the majority are so same-y
Yeah I used to listen to their first album all the time in 2007, then never listened to their music afterwards. The only songs I hear from them now are the ones Charles puts in the vlogs.

alotoffeels
Learner
Learner

Post by alotoffeels » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:32 am

Did anyone else notice Alli's Prada bag in the vlog (6:58)? And also her jewellery is still up... sigh I miss her.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:36 am

Anyone else feel like he was hiding someone in today's vlog towards the end as well? I don't know why but I just got that feeling haha.

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 am

alotoffeels wrote:Did anyone else notice Alli's Prada bag in the vlog (6:58)? And also her jewellery is still up... sigh I miss her.
I honestly forgot about her until i read your post, lol.
Good catch with the bag. I can't leave the house without the bag that i carry, you guys think she was there while char was there too?

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 am

How is Charles gonna travel to Orlando & not show who he went with without people speculating?! Just because he didn't show who he was with, I chose to believe it was a girl. That's how my brain works. Damn you Charles!
:horny: :halo:

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 pm

bloopz wrote:How is Charles gonna travel to Orlando & not show who he went with without people speculating?! Just because he didn't show who he was with, I chose to believe it was a girl. That's how my brain works. Damn you Charles!
Haha me too. Especially since he said good night outside?? So sneaky haha

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:08 pm

tay wrote:
bloopz wrote:How is Charles gonna travel to Orlando & not show who he went with without people speculating?! Just because he didn't show who he was with, I chose to believe it was a girl. That's how my brain works. Damn you Charles!
And the fact that he had to overly emphasize that they don't let cameras in and for us "not to be mad at him if he doesn't get footage" was the perfect excuse for him not to film the "secret" person.

Its was obviously a girl because someone had to drive him, and if were danny or even someone in his family he would have obviously filmed them.

missmakeupfreak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missmakeupfreak » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:10 pm

I got here late, but I caught Alli's bag in the vlog. I honestly think that she was there taking care of the dogs and nothing more. They said that they want to remain friends and maybe they're giving it a try? Seems too early for that, but who knows.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:11 pm

I would assume the girl would be Alli - in hopes that they were/would work things out. But, since Charles changed the wedding date in his tattoo - I'd find that to be unforgivable.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 pm

kalinxo wrote:
tay wrote:
And the fact that he had to overly emphasize that they don't let cameras in and for us "not to be mad at him if he doesn't get footage" was the perfect excuse for him not to film the "secret" person.

Its was obviously a girl because someone had to drive him, and if were danny or even someone in his family he would have obviously filmed them.
Yes! I am thinking he probably stayed with her or something too since he had the doggies with him too. So he probably dropped them off somewhere? God we are such sleuths I love it haha.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 pm

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:I would assume the girl would be Alli - in hopes that they were/would work things out. But, since Charles changed the wedding date in his tattoo - I'd find that to be unforgivable.

Maybe? Can we tell if it's the BMW from the short clip, maybe?

alotoffeels
Learner
Learner

Post by alotoffeels » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Just went through the pictures he's tagged in on insta and he met a few viewers last night as well... but no clue whom he was with.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Sorry for three posts in a row but I went and looked and the inside of the car in today's vlog looks gray while the BMW has the black so I'm thinking it wasn't Alli.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:28 pm

It's not Alli. They were very clear that they're divorcing.

tay
Learner
Learner

Post by tay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:31 pm

CIK27 wrote:It's not Alli. They were very clear that they're divorcing.
Yes I know I was just looking because someone thought it may have been her so I wanted to see if there was any possibility. :)

NoMoreLies
Debater
Debater

Post by NoMoreLies » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:25 pm

I also doubt it was Alli. Datev is in town and I'm sure she's hanging out with her.

But I agree it did seem like he's hiding something (one).

Return to “Charles Trippy”