CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

In twitter when I look at it the @ is still @allitrippy but she has taken 'Trippy' out on the name heading at the top.
Now she is just "Alli".

Good on her, good start to moving on.

Soexcited
Talker
Talker

Post by Soexcited »

No but she updated the info for @allispeed on twitter, the bio part now says youtuber-person-jerk

kissingdaisies
Learner
Learner

Post by kissingdaisies »

This is all making me think about when she originally changed her name from Speed to Trippy, remember how excited she seemed? Crazy.

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

Charles Single Trippy is in NY this weekend? did i hear that right?
Would casually stalk but im sick in bed.
;) :D

rawrpaula
Learner
Learner

Post by rawrpaula »

No, she definitely updated her Alli Speed twitter account. I looked it up when Charles first announced the separation and I'm almost positive that she did not have that picture as her icon.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

^^ Yep. I am pretty sure it was a picture of her with a red coat on.

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

Thanks to the Way Back Machine website, this is what her twitter looked like May 15, 2013

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

I think she's getting it prepared for when the divorce goes through/she legally changes her name back. Alli never struck me as someone that would keep her ex's last name for the sake of "fame". I mean, if people don't know who she is by now based on how many vlogs she was in as Alli Speed (way more than Alli Trippy) then its not going to change now.

I think it would be REALLY awkward if she kept her old last name. Then again the only people I know who ever kept their last names after getting divorced are my mom and sister and that's just because neither of them had the money to change their last name. Alli has the money.
forever stuffin'

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

nachopeno wrote: I have to laugh at them being "destructive" because when Charles talked about his dad's days in his band where they got in lots of trouble for their hotel partying, I wondered if Charles was jealous that WTK isn't like that. It kind of seemed like he wants WTK to step up their game to be on that level of "real rock stars." So seeing them playing with giant exercise balls was funny to me because that's really the worst they ever do.
You're totally right. He posted this on Facebook today:

Playing the same school/arena my father played in the 80's. I feel I need to fuck up a hotel more than he did then to show him up hahaha — feeling happy at SUNY Oswego.

kems
Debater
Debater

Post by kems »

katiebeth wrote:
nachopeno wrote: I have to laugh at them being "destructive" because when Charles talked about his dad's days in his band where they got in lots of trouble for their hotel partying, I wondered if Charles was jealous that WTK isn't like that. It kind of seemed like he wants WTK to step up their game to be on that level of "real rock stars." So seeing them playing with giant exercise balls was funny to me because that's really the worst they ever do.
You're totally right. He posted this on Facebook today:

Playing the same school/arena my father played in the 80's. I feel I need to fuck up a hotel more than he did then to show him up hahaha — feeling happy at SUNY Oswego.
Does Charles even realize what he's saying? Gregg Allman was a crazy drug addict in the 80s, and I'm sure the rest of the band were no strangers to illicit substances. They were fucking up hotels because they were all high on coke (or worse). He should be proud he's not involved in a band like that, not jealous they aren't destructively wild. His hero worship of his father goes a little far sometimes.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

He is just playing the rockstar card. I think most of his audience doesn't even know about Gregg Allman. I

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

Poniesftw wrote:It's just the way she acts during these "pranks" you get a glimpse of her off camera attitude. Looking back at these videos, Char is annoying, provoking her, and manipulating her to come off as a bitch. I wouldn't want to put up with that. She was under so much pressure during their entire vlogging career. It makes sense Alli got so sick of being filmed all the time, and it seems like she was more of a babysitter than a wife. You can drool over Char all you want, but he is a handful and her personality is not playful enough for him. If you have the slightest doubt, you shouldn't get married. Alli should be smart enough to know that. I don't think Alli belongs on YouTube, she's still so young and has a lot of options!
This is complete speculation, but I got the vibe from the prank that:
Alli was stressed out and finally got her 3DS back after waiting a long time, so she was excited... but then right away Charles started acting childish... again... which she was already getting sick off.. and dropped it in the pool. She is upset and he LAUGHS and she just knows he's going to put her being upset all over the internet. That was infuriate me, personally. He's caring more about views than the feelings of his wife, and disrespecting her wish to turn the camera off.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

kabukixo wrote:
This is complete speculation, but I got the vibe from the prank that:
Alli was stressed out and finally got her 3DS back after waiting a long time, so she was excited... but then right away Charles started acting childish... again... which she was already getting sick off.. and dropped it in the pool. She is upset and he LAUGHS and she just knows he's going to put her being upset all over the internet. That was infuriate me, personally. He's caring more about views than the feelings of his wife, and disrespecting her wish to turn the camera off.
I just went and watched that 3DS prank video you're talking about. I felt so bad for Alli! At one point (right before the reveal) it sounded like her voice cracked, like she started to cry out of frustration so he cut the video off. I can honestly say that, as much of a Nintendo freak as I am, I would've probably reacted the same way.

Mabell
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabell »

Deep Shave wrote:Thanks to the Way Back Machine website, this is what her twitter looked like May 15, 2013

It still looked like this when I checked the Alli Speed twitter 2 days ago. So she has changed the picture, bio and background in the last day or so. I'm looking forward to her going back to Speed and deleting him.

I also never heard of Greg Allman. I would still never know who We the Kings are if I hadn't been watching the vlogs. At the start I kept calling them We are the Kings. They are such a young teen band. I remember Charles in a Youtubers React video being a music snob towards Justin Bieber, while his own band had dueted with Demi Lovato. :roll:

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Mabell wrote: I also never heard of Greg Allman. I would still never know who We the Kings are if I hadn't been watching the vlogs. At the start I kept calling them We are the Kings. They are such a young teen band. I remember Charles in a Youtubers React video being a music snob towards Justin Bieber, while his own band had dueted with Demi Lovato. :roll:
I think you mean One Direction. It seems the original was actually taken down, here's a "copy".

[youtube][/youtube]

ETA: There are clips of them through-out the entire video, but the real gold is at 1.55, lol.

Mabell
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabell »

WiiKristina wrote:
Mabell wrote: I also never heard of Greg Allman. I would still never know who We the Kings are if I hadn't been watching the vlogs. At the start I kept calling them We are the Kings. They are such a young teen band. I remember Charles in a Youtubers React video being a music snob towards Justin Bieber, while his own band had dueted with Demi Lovato. :roll:
I think you mean One Direction. It seems the original was actually taken down, here's a "copy".
Haha, I could have sworn he had said something about Justin Bieber. With One Direction/Demi Lovato I still stand by the comparison. :)

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Mabell wrote:Haha, I could have sworn he had said something about Justin Bieber. With One Direction/Demi Lovato I still stand by the comparison. :)
He might have! I just remember him being a total brat in that video, lol.. Especially at the end, he's like: "One Direction will live for another three years. After that pop-punk will return and after that grungerock"
Or something along those lines x)

Post by Guest »

Charles has no room to bash the pop boybands. WTK is trash.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I find it so interesting that Charles thinks his music tastes are above everyone else because his favorite band is ~AFI~ (which imo is a super shitty band) but yet he plays bass in a band that is targeted to teeny boppers..

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Plus, music is something very personal. So even if 1D is only popular with teens, that's what they aim to do. I don't think it's fair of Charles to in a way say that that music is "lesser" than his favorite bands just because they're not aimed at him. He has a very "holier-than-thou" attitude towards music.

Return to “Charles Trippy”