CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

sourcherry wrote:I honestly think he is out doing fun things purely to make content for the vlogs. He is a nice dude but the vlogs come first. I'm sure he'd love to be able to not film or whatever but his life is his Vlogs and they come first. Imagine the hate he would get if he didn't upload one day (if he was willing to drop the record, which I doubt he would be willing for a looong time)
Well without being pessimistic, now that Alli is out of the picture, it might happen that he'll miss a day. Imagine if he has to be admitted to the hospital? She used to take care of the editing when he was at the hospital, touring, etc

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by herpderpin »

Charles has an MRI today. Hope it goes well.

Whoopiepie
Talker
Talker

Post by Whoopiepie »

CTFxC was always Charles' channel. You guys need to let it go. Alli is history. Ex-wife.
Maybe some day there will be "new Alli" in the vlogs for you. And when that relationship ends too, move on.

Couldn't you start own thread for Alli? If you wanna discuss things that have nothing to do with Charles.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

Whoopiepie wrote:CTFxC was always Charles' channel. You guys need to let it go. Alli is history. Ex-wife.
Maybe some day there will be "new Alli" in the vlogs for you. And when that relationship ends too, move on.

Couldn't you start own thread for Alli? If you wanna discuss things that have nothing to do with Charles.
That's a little harsh. She was part of CTFxC for a very long time. It's normal that people still want to talk about her here.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Sorry @Whoopiepie but can you chill? Alli and Charles haven't divorced yet, and as long as Alli doesn't have her own channel and vlogs there is no reason for people not to discuss her in this topic. This isn't a topic dedicated to the vlogs, but to the people making them, Alli has been a part of most of the vlogs and as they are not divorced yet, there's simply no reason to separate the two.

Whoopiepie
Talker
Talker

Post by Whoopiepie »

nothingwrong wrote:Sorry @Whoopiepie but can you chill? Alli and Charles haven't divorced yet, and as long as Alli doesn't have her own channel and vlogs there is no reason for people not to discuss her in this topic. This isn't a topic dedicated to the vlogs, but to the people making them, Alli has been a part of most of the vlogs and as they are not divorced yet, there's simply no reason to separate the two.
So when the law says they have officially divorced, we can forget about her? Sorry but it doesn't work that way. And Alli does have her own channel, another thing is if she continues with it. Or with youtube at all.
It doesn't make sense to me. It's always been about Charles. Not about the girl he's married to. I know, I know, some of you stanned/liked them as a couple, and indeed to you it's so very sad that's not what they are anymore.

But it's clear, isn't it? Alli isn't part of CTFxC now.

thelizzyukz
Talker
Talker

Post by thelizzyukz »

@Whoopiepie she may not be part of CTFxC but she was a part of it for a long time. It's like saying we can't talk about the other Ally now just because she's not a part of CTFxC now. Basically what I'm saying is just because they are not a part of CTFxC now they are still a part of the CTFxC history and as the title says CTFxC, we can talk about the past, present and future of CTFxC.

Post by Guest »

CTFxC is Charles and Alli. Their marriage is what made the channel blow up. Charles may have started it himself, but it will always be the two of them.

We're not erasing Alli from this thread.

Whoopiepie
Talker
Talker

Post by Whoopiepie »

Izzybee wrote:CTFxC is Charles and Alli. Their marriage is what made the channel blow up. Charles may have started it himself, but it will always be the two of them.

Keep living in the past then.

HeyBoo

Post by HeyBoo »

So what if she isn't part of CTFxC anymore? People can still talk about people related to Charles/that show[ed] up in his vlogs, like his parents, his sister, his friends etc. I don't see why we shouldn't talk about her anymore.

Whoopiepie
Talker
Talker

Post by Whoopiepie »

OhReallyNow wrote:
Whoopiepie wrote:
Izzybee wrote:CTFxC is Charles and Alli. Their marriage is what made the channel blow up. Charles may have started it himself, but it will always be the two of them.

Keep living in the past then.

Charles is staying at another home because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles is having to rely on others more because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles is going to have to figure out a plan for settling things like his home and car because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles is having to get tattoos edited because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles is having to tip toe around comments and defend people because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles's whole life is about to change and has already started to changed because of a soon to be ex-wife.

A soon to be ex-wife that is owed a great deal of credit for the success of the channel. A soon to be ex-wife wife named Alli.

If you can't see how Alli is relevant then there is something seriously wrong with your reasoning. Feel free to leave this topic.
What I said above:

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Whoopiepie wrote: What I said above: Couldn't you start own thread for Alli? If you wanna discuss things that have nothing to do with Charles.
Literally every sentence in that paragraph started with the word 'Charles.' All of those things had to do with with Charles. She's still going to be relevant in this topic, because she's still relevant to Charles' life, whether you like it or not.
:horny: :halo:

loverdose
Informer
Informer

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by loverdose »

Alli's silhouette is on the internet killed television hoodies which are still being sold, wonder if Charles will rebrand the logo and cut her out of it? Or maybe she has a share in the merch so she doesn't mind being on them.

dearcaitlin
Learner
Learner

Post by dearcaitlin »

No one really knows what's going to happen to the channel. If Alli decides she wants nothing to do with the channel than i think she should have her own thread. But we won't know for a while.

aliMmiller
Informer
Informer

Post by aliMmiller »

Yay for tumor shrinkage!

Foptop
Talker
Talker

Post by Foptop »

Yeah, I think it's too early to deem Alli as irrelevant to this topic. Maybe in 6 months if she had her own channel/divorce had been filed then it makes sense to move her to her own topic. As every has replied above, she's still very relevant to conversation about Charles. Not because anyone is necessarily living in the past or hoping they get back together - but more because this was a major event that people want to discuss.

I will agree that discussing her possible difficulty getting a job extensively is a little OT.

Happycupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by Happycupcake »

Yayy his MRI looks so much better ! :)

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Insane amount of shrinkage happened. Go Charles!

:horny: :halo:

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

YouTubeAddict79 wrote:
sourcherry wrote:I honestly think he is out doing fun things purely to make content for the vlogs. He is a nice dude but the vlogs come first. I'm sure he'd love to be able to not film or whatever but his life is his Vlogs and they come first. Imagine the hate he would get if he didn't upload one day (if he was willing to drop the record, which I doubt he would be willing for a looong time)
Well without being pessimistic, now that Alli is out of the picture, it might happen that he'll miss a day. Imagine if he has to be admitted to the hospital? She used to take care of the editing when he was at the hospital, touring, etc
If he was in dire need, I could see Danny helping him out with editing. He'll be around on tour and (now that C&A are separated) would probably be around in any sort of medical emergency. Everyone around him knows how important that record is to him.

MaudeLebowski
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MaudeLebowski »

Anyone else think it was glaringly obvious that Alli was at the house during today's vlog? I mean we all speculated that was the case but:

1.) Chico was there
2.) Charles kept the camera down/on the dogs the entire time filming at home as to not get the inside of the house within the shot
3.) Charles left the house (I assume) shortly after returning from the baseball game
4.) No "Toodles" - I'm assuming he wasn't planning on ending the vlog until he got home and then Alli was there -- this is total speculation but I'm guessing they fought or talked and he forgot all about ending the vlog.

Return to “Charles Trippy”