CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Locked
YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

sourcherry wrote:I honestly think he is out doing fun things purely to make content for the vlogs. He is a nice dude but the vlogs come first. I'm sure he'd love to be able to not film or whatever but his life is his Vlogs and they come first. Imagine the hate he would get if he didn't upload one day (if he was willing to drop the record, which I doubt he would be willing for a looong time)
Well without being pessimistic, now that Alli is out of the picture, it might happen that he'll miss a day. Imagine if he has to be admitted to the hospital? She used to take care of the editing when he was at the hospital, touring, etc

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2097
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by herpderpin »

Charles has an MRI today. Hope it goes well.
Image

Whoopiepie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by Whoopiepie »

CTFxC was always Charles' channel. You guys need to let it go. Alli is history. Ex-wife.
Maybe some day there will be "new Alli" in the vlogs for you. And when that relationship ends too, move on.

Couldn't you start own thread for Alli? If you wanna discuss things that have nothing to do with Charles.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

Whoopiepie wrote:CTFxC was always Charles' channel. You guys need to let it go. Alli is history. Ex-wife.
Maybe some day there will be "new Alli" in the vlogs for you. And when that relationship ends too, move on.

Couldn't you start own thread for Alli? If you wanna discuss things that have nothing to do with Charles.
That's a little harsh. She was part of CTFxC for a very long time. It's normal that people still want to talk about her here.

User avatar
handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3127
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 am
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 834 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by handmadedolly »

Sorry @Whoopiepie but can you chill? Alli and Charles haven't divorced yet, and as long as Alli doesn't have her own channel and vlogs there is no reason for people not to discuss her in this topic. This isn't a topic dedicated to the vlogs, but to the people making them, Alli has been a part of most of the vlogs and as they are not divorced yet, there's simply no reason to separate the two.

Whoopiepie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by Whoopiepie »

nothingwrong wrote:Sorry @Whoopiepie but can you chill? Alli and Charles haven't divorced yet, and as long as Alli doesn't have her own channel and vlogs there is no reason for people not to discuss her in this topic. This isn't a topic dedicated to the vlogs, but to the people making them, Alli has been a part of most of the vlogs and as they are not divorced yet, there's simply no reason to separate the two.
So when the law says they have officially divorced, we can forget about her? Sorry but it doesn't work that way. And Alli does have her own channel, another thing is if she continues with it. Or with youtube at all.
It doesn't make sense to me. It's always been about Charles. Not about the girl he's married to. I know, I know, some of you stanned/liked them as a couple, and indeed to you it's so very sad that's not what they are anymore.

But it's clear, isn't it? Alli isn't part of CTFxC now.

thelizzyukz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by thelizzyukz »

@Whoopiepie she may not be part of CTFxC but she was a part of it for a long time. It's like saying we can't talk about the other Ally now just because she's not a part of CTFxC now. Basically what I'm saying is just because they are not a part of CTFxC now they are still a part of the CTFxC history and as the title says CTFxC, we can talk about the past, present and future of CTFxC.

User avatar
Izzybee
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:38 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by Izzybee »

CTFxC is Charles and Alli. Their marriage is what made the channel blow up. Charles may have started it himself, but it will always be the two of them.

We're not erasing Alli from this thread.
Bow down, bitches.

Whoopiepie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by Whoopiepie »

Izzybee wrote:CTFxC is Charles and Alli. Their marriage is what made the channel blow up. Charles may have started it himself, but it will always be the two of them.

We're not erasing Alli from this thread.
Keep living in the past then.

User avatar
HeyBoo

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by HeyBoo »

So what if she isn't part of CTFxC anymore? People can still talk about people related to Charles/that show[ed] up in his vlogs, like his parents, his sister, his friends etc. I don't see why we shouldn't talk about her anymore.

Whoopiepie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by Whoopiepie »

OhReallyNow wrote:
Whoopiepie wrote:
Izzybee wrote:CTFxC is Charles and Alli. Their marriage is what made the channel blow up. Charles may have started it himself, but it will always be the two of them.

We're not erasing Alli from this thread.
Keep living in the past then.

Charles is staying at another home because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles is having to rely on others more because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles is going to have to figure out a plan for settling things like his home and car because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles is having to get tattoos edited because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles is having to tip toe around comments and defend people because of a soon to be ex-wife. Charles's whole life is about to change and has already started to changed because of a soon to be ex-wife.


A soon to be ex-wife that is owed a great deal of credit for the success of the channel. A soon to be ex-wife wife named Alli.


If you can't see how Alli is relevant then there is something seriously wrong with your reasoning. Feel free to leave this topic.
What I said above:
Couldn't you start own thread for Alli? If you wanna discuss things that have nothing to do with Charles.

User avatar
bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1796
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 8

Post by bloopz »

Whoopiepie wrote: What I said above: Couldn't you start own thread for Alli? If you wanna discuss things that have nothing to do with Charles.
Literally every sentence in that paragraph started with the word 'Charles.' All of those things had to do with with Charles. She's still going to be relevant in this topic, because she's still relevant to Charles' life, whether you like it or not.
:horny: :halo:

loverdose
Informer
Informer
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by loverdose »

Alli's silhouette is on the internet killed television hoodies which are still being sold, wonder if Charles will rebrand the logo and cut her out of it? Or maybe she has a share in the merch so she doesn't mind being on them.

dearcaitlin
Learner
Learner
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by dearcaitlin »

No one really knows what's going to happen to the channel. If Alli decides she wants nothing to do with the channel than i think she should have her own thread. But we won't know for a while.

User avatar
aliMmiller
Informer
Informer
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by aliMmiller »

Yay for tumor shrinkage!

User avatar
Foptop
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by Foptop »

Yeah, I think it's too early to deem Alli as irrelevant to this topic. Maybe in 6 months if she had her own channel/divorce had been filed then it makes sense to move her to her own topic. As every has replied above, she's still very relevant to conversation about Charles. Not because anyone is necessarily living in the past or hoping they get back together - but more because this was a major event that people want to discuss.

I will agree that discussing her possible difficulty getting a job extensively is a little OT.

Happycupcake
Informer
Informer
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by Happycupcake »

Yayy his MRI looks so much better ! :)

User avatar
bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1796
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by bloopz »

Insane amount of shrinkage happened. Go Charles!

Image
:horny: :halo:

User avatar
ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 774
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by ieatbooks »

YouTubeAddict79 wrote:
sourcherry wrote:I honestly think he is out doing fun things purely to make content for the vlogs. He is a nice dude but the vlogs come first. I'm sure he'd love to be able to not film or whatever but his life is his Vlogs and they come first. Imagine the hate he would get if he didn't upload one day (if he was willing to drop the record, which I doubt he would be willing for a looong time)
Well without being pessimistic, now that Alli is out of the picture, it might happen that he'll miss a day. Imagine if he has to be admitted to the hospital? She used to take care of the editing when he was at the hospital, touring, etc
If he was in dire need, I could see Danny helping him out with editing. He'll be around on tour and (now that C&A are separated) would probably be around in any sort of medical emergency. Everyone around him knows how important that record is to him.

MaudeLebowski
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by MaudeLebowski »

Anyone else think it was glaringly obvious that Alli was at the house during today's vlog? I mean we all speculated that was the case but:

1.) Chico was there
2.) Charles kept the camera down/on the dogs the entire time filming at home as to not get the inside of the house within the shot
3.) Charles left the house (I assume) shortly after returning from the baseball game
4.) No "Toodles" - I'm assuming he wasn't planning on ending the vlog until he got home and then Alli was there -- this is total speculation but I'm guessing they fought or talked and he forgot all about ending the vlog.

User avatar
manderszx
Debater
Debater
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 4:56 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by manderszx »

Saw Chico in the Vlog today. I wonder if Alli was there while he was ?? Also the vlog cut short. Seemed odd.

User avatar
CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:22 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by CIK27 »

The CTFxC channel started off with just Charles, sure. He wasn't doing any daily vlogs at the time. It is where he posted extra video content that he didn't want to put on his skit channel charlestrippy. Day 1 of the daily vlogs Alli was there. The CTFxC had barely even begun to form to what it is now. THEY gained subscribers as a couple. THEY created the CTFxC in it's current form. Alli edited a TON of the daily vlogs, she worked at sending out merch, she filmed her day just as much as Charles did. As far as I'm concerned, we can discuss Alli for as long as this topic continues. If you want to discuss only Charles, then create a topic for his skit channel. He created that. He wrote all of the skits. That channel is his and his only.
Last edited by CIK27 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
aliMmiller
Informer
Informer
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by aliMmiller »

I definitely think Alli was there. Why else would Chico have been there? We know he can't be left alone yet, and if it was just Lauren, I'm sure he would've shown her. The camera angle seemed very suspicious.

User avatar
bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1796
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by bloopz »

MaudeLebowski wrote:Anyone else think it was glaringly obvious that Alli was at the house during today's vlog? I mean we all speculated that was the case but:

1.) Chico was there
2.) Charles kept the camera down/on the dogs the entire time filming at home as to not get the inside of the house within the shot
3.) Charles left the house (I assume) shortly after returning from the baseball game
4.) No "Toodles" - I'm assuming he wasn't planning on ending the vlog until he got home and then Alli was there -- this is total speculation but I'm guessing they fought or talked and he forgot all about ending the vlog.
This this all of this.
I had these exact thoughts while watching the vlog.
:horny: :halo:

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 9

Post by LaRitournelle »

Yeah I don't think we are going to see Alli again in the vlogs for a very, very, very long time. Not only may it be part of some kind of arrangement they have right now but can you guys imagine the shitstorm that would be the comments? I do think from the outside looking in they are being very mature about their split. It's possible that he didn't vlog at home because he was too busy talking to Alli but I also think Alli might have taken a lot of her stuff away and the house looks a little bit different and he wasn't ready to show that in the vlogs yet. Like maybe he filmed an ending at home later that night but decided not to add it.

Locked

Return to “Charles Trippy”