CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Locked
User avatar
Ariadne

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by Ariadne » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:41 am

Alamama wrote:This may be a stupid question but what does ctfxc stand for?
Supposed to be Charles Trippy Family Core, x is silent. But in the separation he went back to using Charles Trippy Friend Core.

Not going to lie though, when he said friend instead of family it made me sad.

niki0190
Talker
Talker
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by niki0190 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:43 am

leni wrote:
niki0190 wrote:Alos i had a thought. Does charles stay alone in that house now? Is there no one with him to look after him incase of seizures or any other emergency?
Well he was with his dad yesterday, perhaps his parents or Melissa will come and stay while everything settles down. Plus, I'm sure Danny and Hunter will be around a lot more to help keep an eye on him and keep him busy.
yea i thought as much but just that last night it seemed like he was all alone so i was wondering if someone stays there the night incase of an emergency

loverdose
Informer
Informer
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by loverdose » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:55 am

If there was an emergency I'm sure he could alert Ali's parents seeing as they live so close, even though they are divorcing they'd go and help him. My Brother is separating from his wife and if she needed my help I'd still help her.

sighnomore
Learner
Learner
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by sighnomore » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:11 am

loverdose wrote:If there was an emergency I'm sure he could alert Ali's parents seeing as they live so close, even though they are divorcing they'd go and help him. My Brother is separating from his wife and if she needed my help I'd still help her.
Yeah, I can't picture Lauren and Dennis (or Alli) just abandoning Charles if there's an emergency. I'm sure he'd be able to contact them if something happens.

MangoMiss
Talker
Talker
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by MangoMiss » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:05 am

Anyone else seen Laurens tweet? 'Thank you for your kind words of support, concern, and love for Alli. They are truly appreciated! The Internet CAN be a wonderful place. <3' . Makes me think part of the reason Alli left is because she really didn't agree with the internet side of the relationship.

User avatar
obviously
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by obviously » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:11 am

kalinxo wrote:You know, looking back on it, I think it was very immature and stupid for Alli to tweet "Shit just got ugly" on the night they decided to separate. You want your privacy so much? --THEN DON'T CREATE UNNECESSARY DRAMA. Same for Charles too though, why would they go to twitter to vent after something that big? The fuck?

Did she delete those tweets? After the video Charles made, people were commenting about the tweets they saw from those two the night before but i didn't see anything. Was anything else said besides that one tweet?

User avatar
JustGlow

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by JustGlow » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:15 am

Alli tweeted "Shit just got real." the night before Charles posted the "We need to talk.. "-video. She has since deleted it.

User avatar
obviously
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by obviously » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:16 am

LaRitournelle wrote:I honestly hope Alli does not make a video about it. No matter what she says, she will be torn to pieces. Alli not being in the video with Charles was 100% on purpose I think...seriously. I feel like they have come to some kind of agreement that Alli will no longer part of the CTFXC channel. The breakup video has so many videos. How awkward would it be to split the revenue on that LOL.

And as far as Alli not enjoying vlogging, I think part of it had to do with the fact that they have been going through a rough time for a long time now. It must be really hard to have to turn "on" for the camera when you're feeling a certain way
As far as Alli, I think she should make a video on it. ONLY because she's been apart of the vlogs from the start and she has supporters just as much as Charles does. The only reason she got so much hate was because she never addressed anything about the divorce. She should make a statement at least to just calm everyone down for her own sake. This whole thing is so weird! :|

User avatar
obviously
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by obviously » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:17 am

WiiKristina wrote:Alli tweeted "Shit just got real." the night before Charles posted the "We need to talk.. "-video. She has since deleted it.
Thank you! I couldn't find anything about it

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by WetsyBoopLoop » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 am

obviously wrote:
LaRitournelle wrote:I honestly hope Alli does not make a video about it. No matter what she says, she will be torn to pieces. Alli not being in the video with Charles was 100% on purpose I think...seriously. I feel like they have come to some kind of agreement that Alli will no longer part of the CTFXC channel. The breakup video has so many videos. How awkward would it be to split the revenue on that LOL.

And as far as Alli not enjoying vlogging, I think part of it had to do with the fact that they have been going through a rough time for a long time now. It must be really hard to have to turn "on" for the camera when you're feeling a certain way
As far as Alli, I think she should make a video on it. ONLY because she's been apart of the vlogs from the start and she has supporters just as much as Charles does. The only reason she got so much hate was because she never addressed anything about the divorce. She should make a statement at least to just calm everyone down for her own sake. This whole thing is so weird! :|

I think she should only just say goodbye, she doesn't make a lot of videos on her own channel and I liked seeing her on the vlogs. A lot of viewers would like just a "goodbye" "thanks for you support" kinda thing, especially as she has always been there and now she will be gone - rarely seen again in the logs if ever, assuming they go through with the split and part ways. By no means should she have to sit and explain WHY they separated, some things can be kept private and what Charles said is really enough.
If they were arguing all the time and weren't happy like Charles said, then once things have cooled down in terms of fans coming to terms with it then Alli should just give some kind of closure rather than just being gone.

(Although she may just not want to! She will see Charles again during divorce proceedings, even if it's Alli's mom and dad who head round to clear out all her stuff and I can't see them hating each other. Hopefully it will be amicable).

Wayne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by Wayne » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:46 am

Alli won't be on youtube for a long time, she knows how the public perceives her. The fact that Charles announced it by himself makes her look even worse.

User avatar
Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1173
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by Montymoo » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 am

Wayne wrote:Alli won't be on youtube for a long time, she knows how the public perceives her. The fact that Charles announced it by himself makes her look even worse.
I don't think it makes her look worse if I'm honest but I know that some may perceive it as 'she didn't care all along/just an act'. Going through a separation, even if you are the one who has instigated it, is a very hard thing and people get emotional and act a lot differently. If Alli saw youtube as a issue in their relationship (I don't feel that it was personally but there is some evidence suggesting it could have been) she would not have any reason to sit down and tell 'youtube' what is going on. And futher to this, if your relationship with your husband has just broken down, or recently broken down, you have bigger things to think about than viewers of a youtube video.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by YouTubeAddict79 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:05 am

sourcherry wrote:Also I hate that people say she didn't like flogging but she sure enjoyed the things that came along with it. I HATE my job with a passion, but I am still allowed to enjoy the benefits of it. She is also very much entitled to half. It was her life too. I very much doubt she will leave him with a half empty house. Also a new kitchen, pool redone. They will be able to sell the house easy. Which I am sure will happen and that money will most likely halved too.
The thing is being a YouTuber isn't really your regular job. If she hated it, it always means she hated meeting fans, going to conventions, etc and that it was all an act. I don't think it was, at least I hope not for the sake of the people who have met her, but I really think a quick video even on her own would have been a nice gesture towards the viewers, especially the younger ones.

If you think of it Charles and his passion for vlogging has changed the life of many of Alli's friends. So many have started vlogging and now probably make a living from it. And wasn't he a producer on Datev's movie?

anon123456789
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by anon123456789 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:28 am

When Charles was in Boston having surgery and Alli was so on top of things and loving towards him..I thought wow this is an awesome woman. I always thought she was a little annoying in previous vlogs, but still tolerable.
It seems like shortly after his surgery she turned into the biggest cxxt. The way she talked to him and her attitude in general was so uncomfortable to watch. How do you even think about leaving your husband who is having seizures to go on vacations? It's not like she couldn't go to Japan in another year or so.
Then when he went through all of that trouble to fix up her video room and she was SOO blah about it? Ungrateful.
I know she shouldn't put her life on hold because he has little limitations, but she clearly wasn't concerned with how her actions affected him in the least. If you know your husband can't drink, do you really need to get stupidly drunk every chance you get?
This is probably best for Charles. He needs someone sweet and caring. She seems to just be 100% about herself. Ugh! I can't stand her. And it was obviously Alli's decision. He just got a tattoo with their anniversary date! That doesn't really sound like a man who is wanting to get divorced.

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by Devastat0r » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 am

Charles always seems like the type that thinks it's "better to say sorry than ask permission". Not that he should have to ask Alli's permission to do things but she should at least be included. The room, the kitchen and the tattoo are all grand gestures to suck up for the problems they were having and without knowing how he spoke to her off camera we can't really begin to understand.

They are both selfish, they both care more about themselves than each other and it's always been that way. His illness was just another issue going against them and may have sped up the process but they were on their way to living separate lives anyway.

User avatar
obviously
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by obviously » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:52 am

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:
obviously wrote:
LaRitournelle wrote:I honestly hope Alli does not make a video about it. No matter what she says, she will be torn to pieces. Alli not being in the video with Charles was 100% on purpose I think...seriously. I feel like they have come to some kind of agreement that Alli will no longer part of the CTFXC channel. The breakup video has so many videos. How awkward would it be to split the revenue on that LOL.

And as far as Alli not enjoying vlogging, I think part of it had to do with the fact that they have been going through a rough time for a long time now. It must be really hard to have to turn "on" for the camera when you're feeling a certain way
As far as Alli, I think she should make a video on it. ONLY because she's been apart of the vlogs from the start and she has supporters just as much as Charles does. The only reason she got so much hate was because she never addressed anything about the divorce. She should make a statement at least to just calm everyone down for her own sake. This whole thing is so weird! :|

I think she should only just say goodbye, she doesn't make a lot of videos on her own channel and I liked seeing her on the vlogs. A lot of viewers would like just a "goodbye" "thanks for you support" kinda thing, especially as she has always been there and now she will be gone - rarely seen again in the logs if ever, assuming they go through with the split and part ways. By no means should she have to sit and explain WHY they separated, some things can be kept private and what Charles said is really enough.
If they were arguing all the time and weren't happy like Charles said, then once things have cooled down in terms of fans coming to terms with it then Alli should just give some kind of closure rather than just being gone.

(Although she may just not want to! She will see Charles again during divorce proceedings, even if it's Alli's mom and dad who head round to clear out all her stuff and I can't see them hating each other. Hopefully it will be amicable).
Oh I completely agree. I didn't mean she had to explain everything but yeah, at least make some sort of video instead of just disappearing completely. Which I hope she does at some point.

nikkiroman20
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:39 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by nikkiroman20 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:55 am

I think a big reason why Alli wasn't in the video is because she just can't handle it right now. This break up is so fresh, when my ex of 4 years and I split I literally locked myself in my room for 3 days. I could imagine Alli is doing the same and plus the negatively she's getting I don't blame her from staying away. Also don't think Alli is fake with fans remember when she cried in the last mail vlog over that book of the ctfxcers.

User avatar
Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1278
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:21 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by Sticky Gloss » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:02 am

I don't believe this separation is fresh by any means. I feel like they just reached the point of being tired of lying to their viewers and they finally decided that it was time to come out with the truth. If you look back over the last 9 months to a year of vlogs, it is very clear that there was a disconnected between them. If you've been an avid viewer for the last 5 years, you'd know that the way they interacted changed COMPLETELY over the last year.

I think this is more of like when Luke and Ingrid broke up (ugh, those two) where they were probably living separate lives for a while now, still living together though because they both travel so much. Its not like they've even spent a lot of time together over the last year. If Charles isn't on tour, Alli is usually traveling.

I honestly think if the choice to separate happened the night before Charles posted the video he would have had a complete breakdown on camera. He is a very emotional guy, he's broken down over less before. Its pretty clear that he had time to think it over and that the wounds weren't that fresh.

I know a lot of people are holding hope that they'll work things through, but from the sound of it all they have been TRYING to work it through, and it hasn't been working. If they couldn't make it work while they were still living together yet barely seeing each other, I don't think there is much hope for them fixing things now that they're completely separated, especially now that everyone knows.

And the importance of everyone knowing is that people REALLY change when you break up with your partner. They'll start to flood your head with how that person was wrong for you, tell them all your flaws. Give you completely different views of your ex than you had before. It just adds a lot of stress and makes it hard to rewind time and go back to how things use to be.
Last edited by Sticky Gloss on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
forever stuffin'

User avatar
obviously
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 7

Post by obviously » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 am

You know, I just watched the last vlog they were in together "how do i say i love you" (ironic) and they both seem fine. Then all of a sudden they announce this divorce. I can't imagine that arguing a lot is something that would cause all of this so suddenly. I feel like something catastrophic happened and that was that. It just seems to me like if it were an issue with them arguing and what not that that can be fixed by therapy. This was definitely something else. Although, what do I know. I'm just speculating.

Locked

Return to “Charles Trippy”