CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Locked
kalinxo
Informer
Informer
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by kalinxo » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Awkward...in Travis's vlog you can see him almost lying to Travis...why is he acting so strange lately??
[youtube][/youtube]
around 8:02 when he says its a prank

kalinxo
Informer
Informer
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by kalinxo » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Awkwarddd Charles almost lying to cover up embarrassment...in Travis's vlog starting at 8:02...even Travis is uncomfortable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1mXide9mc
why is is acting so weird lately???

User avatar
soyymilk
Talker
Talker
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by soyymilk » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:59 pm

kalinxo wrote:Awkwarddd Charles almost lying to cover up embarrassment...in Travis's vlog starting at 8:02...even Travis is uncomfortable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1mXide9mc
why is is acting so weird lately???
wait.. what was happening in this clip? im too lazy to watch the whole vlog

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by VogueForBreakfast » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:08 pm

southerncookie wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Alli had a baby on the brain.
I would be lol. I can't imagine her wanting a baby for another 2 years.

User avatar
da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by da_precious1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:56 pm

soyymilk wrote:
kalinxo wrote:Awkwarddd Charles almost lying to cover up embarrassment...in Travis's vlog starting at 8:02...even Travis is uncomfortable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1mXide9mc
why is is acting so weird lately???
wait.. what was happening in this clip? im too lazy to watch the whole vlog
He told Travis if he wanted to see something creepy, so he told him to go up the stairs and it was just stairs.


Charles seems to be becoming socially awkward. Like him finding out he had brain cancer really messed with him.

User avatar
ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 774
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by ieatbooks » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Eh... I don't think he was going to lie. His face when he said it was a prank was totally obvious and he immediately went back to talking about it being creepy. I think it was just a I'm not a wuss kind of thing because Trav didn't think it was funny.

User avatar
bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1796
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by bloopz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:16 pm

lol that link is pulling strings. He wasn't trying to legitimately lie by saying "it was a prank!" since 2 seconds after that he sad "You really didn't think it was freaky?!" - It was clearly a joke.
:horny: :halo:

User avatar
soyymilk
Talker
Talker
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by soyymilk » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:37 am

da_precious1 wrote:
soyymilk wrote:
kalinxo wrote:Awkwarddd Charles almost lying to cover up embarrassment...in Travis's vlog starting at 8:02...even Travis is uncomfortable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1mXide9mc
why is is acting so weird lately???
wait.. what was happening in this clip? im too lazy to watch the whole vlog
He told Travis if he wanted to see something creepy, so he told him to go up the stairs and it was just stairs.


Charles seems to be becoming socially awkward. Like him finding out he had brain cancer really messed with him.
ohhh okay thank you! yeah that was odd and awkward to watch. charles has been acting strange for the past couple of months. It's probably the amount of meds he's on.

User avatar
JustGlow

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by JustGlow » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Did you guys see the puppy Alli found on the side of the road? So cute. I'm really glad she took him with her. She said there was no collar, and no note. Poor little guy..

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by LaRitournelle » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:26 pm

I remember some of you guys were talking about Charles's relationship with Phil De Franco. In his Phil's latest vlog he talks about it a bit. Someone asked him how he deals with stress and basically he says when things get tough sometimes pulls away from the situation and throws himself into his work and kind of "ignores" the reality of what is going on he used being there for Charles as an example of this.


User avatar
Nergregga
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by Nergregga » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:45 pm

LaRitournelle wrote:I remember some of you guys were talking about Charles's relationship with Phil De Franco. In his Phil's latest vlog he talks about it a bit. Someone asked him how he deals with stress and basically he says when things get tough sometimes pulls away from the situation and throws himself into his work and kind of "ignores" the reality of what is going on he used being there for Charles as an example of this.

I don't think it's that selfish of him in regards to to Charles. Would've been much worse if Phil was Charles's only friend.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by YouTubeAddict79 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:41 pm

WiiKristina wrote:Did you guys see the puppy Alli found on the side of the road? So cute. I'm really glad she took him with her. She said there was no collar, and no note. Poor little guy..
Some people can be so cruel. :( I hope she can find someone to adopt him.

User avatar
1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1348
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by 1million » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:47 pm

WiiKristina wrote:Did you guys see the puppy Alli found on the side of the road? So cute. I'm really glad she took him with her. She said there was no collar, and no note. Poor little guy..

Hopefully they find the original owner (assuming they didn't just abandon it) cause I have a hard time believing someone would abandon a dog that young and that cute.

User avatar
JustGlow

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by JustGlow » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Aw, she said at the end of the vlog that it seemed like a very deliberate dump. I'm glad she took him in though, she said she'd take him to the vet and stuff. Maybe he has one of those trackers in his neck?
Honestly, people can be so cruel. Last summer, someone found a 6 month old puppy in a garbage can near my house - the owners most likely didn't wanna "deal with it" when they were going away on holiday. It sucks, but it's true.

xoxoghadxoxo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2308
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by xoxoghadxoxo » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:18 pm

LaRitournelle wrote:I remember some of you guys were talking about Charles's relationship with Phil De Franco. In his Phil's latest vlog he talks about it a bit. Someone asked him how he deals with stress and basically he says when things get tough sometimes pulls away from the situation and throws himself into his work and kind of "ignores" the reality of what is going on he used being there for Charles as an example of this.

At what time does he talk about Charles?

User avatar
Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1362
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by Bucket » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:29 pm

WiiKristina wrote:Aw, she said at the end of the vlog that it seemed like a very deliberate dump. I'm glad she took him in though, she said she'd take him to the vet and stuff. Maybe he has one of those trackers in his neck?
Honestly, people can be so cruel. Last summer, someone found a 6 month old puppy in a garbage can near my house - the owners most likely didn't wanna "deal with it" when they were going away on holiday. It sucks, but it's true.
That's how I found my dog. In a dumpster, left to die. She's been my baby ever since. I wonder if the owner lost that dog and someone found it wandering around and tied it to a pole to keep it from running into the street? I know I wouldn't do that but someone might think it's a good idea. Who knows.

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by LaRitournelle » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:43 pm

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
LaRitournelle wrote:I remember some of you guys were talking about Charles's relationship with Phil De Franco. In his Phil's latest vlog he talks about it a bit. Someone asked him how he deals with stress and basically he says when things get tough sometimes pulls away from the situation and throws himself into his work and kind of "ignores" the reality of what is going on he used being there for Charles as an example of this.

At what time does he talk about Charles?
3:08 for the full question and answer

putain
Debater
Debater
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by putain » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Are they going to keep the puppy?
xoxo

User avatar
1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1348
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by 1million » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Wow, of course I unsubscribe 2 days ago, and now they find this adorable puppy. Lol I'm going to subscribe again and just skip to Alli's parts to see what's going on with the dog.

User avatar
FibroMommy
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by FibroMommy » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:27 pm

I gotta hand it to Alli, she did a solid by this puppy. Its rare to find such a responsible animal lover. Especially with keeping her dogs separated from Chico till he's got checked out by the vet. The fact she didn't even have a second thought about paying for a vet... wow....
Tragedy - When the feelings gone and you can't go on
Its tragedy - When the morning cries and you don't know why
Its hard to bear -With no-one to love you you're Goin nowhere

User avatar
da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by da_precious1 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:43 pm

They didn't find a chip on the pup :( Alli said on Twitter that he needs a bit of work but he seems to be good overall. Do you think they'll keep him or give him to Alli's mom like they did with Coco or find a someone to adopt him?

User avatar
bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1796
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by bloopz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:10 pm

I have a feeling Alli's mom will keep him since their old dog died a few years ago. It'd be nice if Alli & Charles kept him though, even though 3 dogs is A LOT of work.
:horny: :halo:

User avatar
ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 774
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by ieatbooks » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Mar's had a hard time accepting new dogs in the house before and Zoey's getting up there in age so I'm sure they'll be a little hesitant to move him in permanently. I'm sure whatever happens they'll find him the best home possible, but I kinda doubt that will be with them.

Rogue
Debater
Debater
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:53 am
Location: Tim Hortons Land.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by Rogue » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Chico is so friggen cute! Whoever abandoned him should be punched in the gut, though.

And kudos to Alli for being such an upstanding person.
Image

runnerduck
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys Part 6

Post by runnerduck » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:36 am

I'm kind of new to the CTFXC vlogs, can someone catch me up to speed on what all they've lied about? (besides the wallet)

I like their vlogs, but I can't seem to get into watching them every single day.

Locked

Return to “Charles Trippy”