herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil DeFranco (sxephil) / SourceFed

Post by herpderpin »

it'sariana wrote:
LaRitournelle wrote:Did you guys know that Matty is engaged? I was creeping his instagram a few days ago and saw that. I'm very happy for him!
I didn't even know he was dating anyone! Hahaha, good for him.
Does anyone remember the time a viewer wanted to go on a date with Matty so they set that up? I think he flew to wherever she was, or she was flown to LA...

it'sariana
Informer
Informer

Post by it'sariana »

I remember that. And the girl has a fairly successful channel too. I hate that I can't remember the name of it... Nevermind, looked it up. Found this

[youtube][/youtube]

And her youtube channel is morganpaigeloves.

Post by Guest »

that baby looks JUST like phil
his nose is so cute.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

The worst thing about that incest rumor is the guy who defended it... holy shit. I hope he doesn't have any siblings.

troncat
Informer
Informer

Post by troncat »

Ew at that incest rumour. Phil's sister is like fourteen. Anyone know where it all originated from? It seems like a pretty out of the blue rumour for someone like Phil

Also, so excited I could watch Nerd CommComm again without wanting to tear my hair out. Lieberman was so funny and seemed really himself. I think Will is more of a replacement for Elliott's schtick, because in my opinion Matt is a type that hasn't existed on the channel yet. I think that's why I like him so much haha
ImageImage

MadeinCanada
Talker
Talker

Post by MadeinCanada »

Awe I loved that little vloggity. I have to admit that it is so weird to see Phil be a father, in a good way. Never thought the host of the PDS would be kissing his own baby on a vlog years later. Linz definitely looks wiped out, but so so happy to be a mum, props to her for breastfeeding! I wonder how much they will show of him throughout his life or even the next year.

I'm not even going to speculate on who Phil would replace Ross with because I don't think that's even a blimp on Phil's radar atm. However, if were going to play that game, I would say a good rule of thumb would be that they would of attended Phil's engagement party. If he does give Ross the boot from the Wedding party, I hope it's someone that will surprise us in a good way.

Any guesses when Phil & Linz will get married now? I have a sneaking suspicion they already had a civil ceremony or will shortly and that's what caused Linz to change her handles now and not later. But for an actual wedding with friends/family/reception/thewholeshebang I want to guess next Summer or very late this year depending on what season she wants for her wedding.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

MadeinCanada wrote:Any guesses when Phil & Linz will get married now? I have a sneaking suspicion they already had a civil ceremony or will shortly and that's what caused Linz to change her handles now and not later. But for an actual wedding with friends/family/reception/thewholeshebang I want to guess next Summer or very late this year depending on what season she wants for her wedding.
Twitter handle is hardly any concrete proof, I think she did it now as oppose to a year ago cause now its a whole other level of relationship with the house and kid and all that. And considering its Phil's stage name its less clingy or whatever than if it had been his real name. Also I feel like one of them would have mentioned a civil ceremony and neither of them are wearing wedding bands.

In the pregnancy announcement video Linz said she was thinking early 2015 but for sure right now a wedding is the furthest thing from their minds.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

Lindsay was trying to lose weight before the pregnancy, so I'm assuming she'll try to tone and slim down a bit before they have their wedding, so I'd guess at least a year from now.

femscout
Informer
Informer

Post by femscout »

kittycatpancake wrote:Lindsay was trying to lose weight before the pregnancy, so I'm assuming she'll try to tone and slim down a bit before they have their wedding, so I'd guess at least a year from now.
She said she wanted to be hot by her wedding and also be able to drink, lol. It'll probably be in 2015 or 2016, I can imagine she'll plan an amazing wedding. They'll probably keep a lot of it private, but I hope we get some pics!

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

I like Matt. He is reaaalllllyyy awesome!
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Hanada
Talker
Talker

Post by Hanada »

A page or two ago a couple of people asked how Ross and Phil met. I had been thinking about that for awhile when I remembered. Awhile ago Defranco Inc allowed a YouTube singer/songwriter to film a music video in their studio. ( ) Phil was even in it. Her name was Danna Richards, aka Ross' then girlfriend. I'm sure they either met then or due to that connection.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

Danna dated Ross?! Whaaaaaat.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Yeah I know I had the same reaction when I found out. It was serious enough too.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

Well, then. I guess it's safe to say Danna dodged a bullet.

Post by Guest »

exquisite wrote:
MadeinCanada wrote:Anyone think he's going to buy Linz a push present? What it would be?
Probably! But I doubt we'll ever hear or see it. She has a couple designer items already and isn't flashy/showy about them, so I bet if it's something expensive they'll keep it quiet. I've always thought Linz was kind of classy that way since she's not being really showy about having nice things now that they have money.
Don't her parents have money? I always go that impression. Would explain why she's not typically showy but she does have a lot of really nice things if you know where to look.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I find it interesting that Phil has mentioned before that he was going to keep his baby off the internet for the most part, but he's still in his first week of life and already there's pictures and videos all over the place...

Do you think this will continue?

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

Considering he's mentioned him in pretty much every single tweet since he was born, I'd say he'll continue. He's a proud papa.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

Understandably so. He and Linz should be proud. I'm just surprised that the baby is on the internet so much now despite what Phil said before.

it'sariana
Informer
Informer

Post by it'sariana »

What do you guys think of the most recent Table Talk? I had to click away and watch something else because it was so boring. And that doesn't happen very often. I thought the guest [lisa?] was pretty flat. Not bad, not good, just meh.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

herpderpin wrote:I find it interesting that Phil has mentioned before that he was going to keep his baby off the internet for the most part, but he's still in his first week of life and already there's pictures and videos all over the place...

Do you think this will continue?
I think what Phil probably meant was like his life and personal stuff not like an instagram photo of him sleeping at a week old. I think photos will continue but I don't think his kid(s) will be vlogged or anything like that. I also think Phil will be a lot how Rhett and Link treat youtube and being dads. Like they show their kids in a photo or video here and there and they mention them or mention things they've done with them but in no way do we feel like we know their kids and they're not plastered everywhere. They also seem to leave youtube at the office more than a lot of YTers which is really healthy as fathers IMO.

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”